An early morning post.

"Well, I dont know how thats possible.Maybe mom has answered that."she said as she took the the parcel and teared open the letter.Scanning it she said"She is at brighton village"she informed Jolly."Hey, I totally forgot she had to send me halloween gifts."she said smiling.Tearing open her gifts she saw one of them was a book,Qudditch through Ages and the other was wrapped in blue paper and ribbon."Whoa, A whole bucket of Honey dukes sweets"she said excitedly."Want some?"she offered.kasey decided she woudl start with chewing gum and put one piece in her mouth."Jolly, Are you into Qudditch?"she asked happily.

[color=660000]Jolly nodded happily and took a couple of sweets from Kasey and popped them into her mouth. The sun had risen now and they'd have to leave in half an hour for breakfast and then classes. "Quidditch Through The Ages - brilliant!" exclaimed Jolly, beaming at Kasey. "Your mum's great, sending you such wonderful things. And yes," she added in reply to Kasey's question. "I love Qudditch. I might try out for the team this year though I am not sure if I'll make it in."[/color]

"Yeah, she is."said Kasey with a smile."I'm sure you will make it in.Though Bruin might give a first chance to the old faces"she said with a smile."Which lesson do you like ?"she asked with intrest.

[color=660000]"Yeah, I know," Jolly said, and though she felt sad knowing that many others had better chances than her, she smiled optimistically at Kasey. "Well, let's see. I used to think I would love Charms but till now, I've enjoyed all classes I have been," replied Jolly. "What about you? Who's your favourite Professor?"[/color]

"My favourite Professor is Cecily Rambolt but my favourite first two subjects are DADA and potions followed by Herbeology."she said with a smie.

[color=660000]"Ooooh, I like Professor Rambolt, too. She's very pretty, isn't she? I also like Professor Kiara Ana. However, Professor King demands more respect, doesn't he? After all, he's an Auror. I admire him," Jolly said, ticking off the teachers with her fingers. "Professor Keller is pretty nice too. Potions classes are actually going quite well." She paused, then asked Kasey, "Are you on the Quidditch team, Kasey?"[/color]

"Yeah, she pretty"said Kasey."And Professor King always wants perfect work, no plegurism and al that kind of things"she said remembering her last year"You know once we were given a quiz and he gave me Troll...A ZERO..and you know why..he tells me I plegurised..I dont understand what plegurism can there be in a quiz it sjust answering questions"she said with a sigh but Jolly's question seemed to cheer her up "Yeah, i was also in the team last year in th ebeginning but than due to other members leaving they decided to make group teams an dnot house so I sort of quit because I dint like group teams but now its all fine again"she said happily."what position are you trying for?"she asked

[color=660000]Jolly chuckled at Kasey as she told her about getting a Troll mark in Defence. "Yeah, Professor King's a little tough. Till now, I don't think I've got an O in DADA. I got an Exceeds Expectations in the last class. I am not satisfied though. Oh well..." she smiled at the older girl. When asked what position she would play, Jolly replied instantly, "Either seeker or chaser. I am so small I would do well as a seeker but I don't mind playing chaser too. I like shooting goals."[/color]

"Wow seeker, thats cool.I play chaser too.Its fun"said kasey with a smile."Put being a chaser you have to face many bludgers you know"She added witha grin."Did you play Qudditch before you cam eto school?"she asked curiously.

"Yeah, I know," chuckled Jolly. "But I don't mind the risks as long as I score dozens of goals. Well, I've played Quidditch before in out house yard but my mother's not that good and since my father's a muggle, he's better at football than at flying," she added with a laugh. "What about you?"

"Thats cool."said Kasey as Jolly told her about playing Qudditch in her yard."no,I never knew I was a witch until I got my letter.My mom thought it would be unwise to let me know as my Granny didnt like all this stuff."said Kasey with a sigh."But when I flew the broom for the first time,it was great"she said as a smile appeared across her face.

"What does your granny have to do with stuff like this, anyway?" Jolly asked, not understanding why people judged books by their covers. Magic wasn't that bad. It was great, infact! "That's really said, Kasey. My mum didn't hide anything from me. We used to have fun charming dad's hair green and pink and making different types of potions, half of which blew up." Jolly smiled, her eyes slightly glazed as she remembered the old days. "I've never seen you fly. Maybe we should fly together," she suggested.

"She is just that way,did you do History of Magic till now?If you have than just see how the witches were disturbed during the witch trials and my Granny is the same.She just dosen't kill us because of my father" she said with a weak smile."Yeah, we should fly together.How about today?"Kasey asked cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back