An Apology

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa sat in the Great Hall at the Slytherin table. She drummed her fingers on the hard wooden table as she waited.
He won't turn up, she said to herself, He's too angry at me..
She picked an apple from the fruit bowl and began rolling it back and forth.
She looked at the wrist watch of the boy nearest her. Four fifty-five.
Where was he?

Larissa had her hair brushed and neatly balanced on her back. Her eyes were more blue and her usually pale lips had a tint of rose..

There was only one reason he had agreed to meet her, and as Rober glanced around the room, he found Larissa sat on her own. He walked over, "Hi. Libby said you wanted to meet me?" he said still standing slightly behind her.

Larissa jumped. She hadn't expected him to turn up.
"Yes," She said, not doing her usual check of who was watching, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the way I behaved and," She lowered her voice, "I didn't know who knew so I didn't tell Libby about.. the thing."
Larissa's eyes as good as had sorry written all over them. She had the same feel to her as a puppy that needs a hug.

Robert took a seat on the side of the bench, "It's fine. I should have told you before..all this." he replied. "Only you, and the heads know by the way" he mentioned briefly. He tuck a warm arm around her shoulders. "I'm really really sorry alright. It wasn't your fault"

"No," Larissa said suddenly, "No, I'm really sorry and I should never have called anyone.." She was unsure whether or not to say mud-blood, "That awful word, especially you.."
She looked deep into Robert's eyes. A werewolf lived in there.

Robert was about to reply when she looked him in the eye. He wasn't too sure, and shut his eyes smiling. "Turn it off Laris, you're beautiful enough already" he teased, his eyes still shut so he wouldn't feel her force.

(FEEL THE FORCE! MUHAHAHA!! sorry reminded me of star wars...)

((Lol))

Larissa smiled. She didn't look away. "It's not like I can control it exactly.. I can 'turn it on', as you say but..." She blushed slightly, "I can't turn it off." She giggled and poured herself a goblet of pumpkin juice.
"Oh," She suddenly remembered, "If you haven't already replaced me.. Can we still go to the ball together?"

((As Harry Potter once said "I am about to die".. It's 1.15am- Mum's up! RUN))

Robert opened one eye. It was safe, she'd released him. He chuckled about what she couldn't control, and grinned. "What makes you think i will have replaced you?" he wondered, "But of cource we can, if you like" he answered, "i would like that"

Larissa Sedgwick said:
((As Harry Potter once said "I am about to die".. It's 1.15am- Mum's up! RUN))
( :( but im doing an all nita on schol nite...dats nt fair. do you have to go now?)

((False alarm- Was brother))

Larissa smiled. :)
"You might have found someone better looking.. There is another part-veela at this school, you know." She grinned at Robert. She felt safer now that they were friends again.

He shrugged, he didn't really care if the whole school was veela as long as he had her. He was about to ask her something but changed his mind last minute. Standing up, his hand found Larissa's. "You know the Forbbiden Forest is very, mystical in the evening" he smiled, his voice smooth.

Larissa grinned. She had an idea what he meant.
She let her hand slide slowly from his.
"I'll see you tommorow." She winked as she turned to see another Slytherin watching her.

Robert smiled, "I'll just go on my own then. Show myself some magical beasties" he teased, both his hands were back in his pockets. "But fine, i'll be alright on my own" he said partly to himself still chuckling, he stood up fully and turned to leave.

Larissa smiled at him.
"Try not to get into too much trouble." She said quietly before she turned to her pumpkin juice and began to sip it.

Robert laughed over his shoulder, "You know i will" he muttered.

(im starting a topic for anyone even if you dont want to join)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back