Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Red rose for @Angel Gates

Louis was familiar with most of the people on his list, but a few of them were unfamiliar. Angel was one of them, and after some asking around Louis figured out she was a first year. No wonder he didn't know her. After speaking to a few other firsties, he finally heard she had been spotted around the fifth floor. He headed there, moving over to the first young girl he saw. "Please tell me you're Angel." He told her pleadingly.

Angel had just finished her rose deliveries what with her strategy of the chalkboard and the great hall. She decided to take a stroll along the corridors, finally deciding to go back to the towers. Just as she was about to make her way to the stairs, she spotted Louis, one of their prefects coming toward her. At his question, she could not help but giggle. "Hi, Louis! And yes, I'm Angel. I am a Gryffindor and you are one of our prefects.", she replied, a big smile on her face.

Louis sighed in relief when the girl confirmed she was angel. He briefly considered that she could be lying, but he didn't even care. He just wanted to be rid of this rose already. "Here you go." He said, handing it over to her hurriedly.

Love you!! Wanna color? ~Airen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back