OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian

Jaden West had taken a vowed of solitude, only Scarletta( Scottish little cat) was practically the only living being she would encounter on a regular bases. Besides the lessons she was force to endure while attending Hogwarts, only one subject had capture her and Scarletta interest. At least she wasn't miserable while she attended Professor Mercer class, the only one missing was Scarletta. Pets weren't allowed in the classroom, but they did still wander along the corridors or just outside the doors, waiting for their Master or Mistress to let out of the classroom. Jaden couldn't possibly pin point why Scarletta loved potion, only once or twiced did she witness Scarletta playing with the clouded smokes while Jaden spent late evenings in the dungeon brewing up many kinds of potion she could think of. Tonight though, thanks to the help of an outsider from school, Jaden ingredients were a lot more different than usual.

Jaden already had the cauldron lit by the burner while six cups of water boiled and sizzle. Jaden loved toying with ingredients, even the nasty and disgusting ones. The only problem with this situation that Jaden didn't have nobody to test this on. No matter, she continued on with her business.

Scarletta was purring up against Jaden while she set up her ingredient across the tables, one hidden in the dungeon that nobody knew about. She had; Asphodel, Eel eye, Knotgrass, and six crushed crickets that came in good use when Scarletta was adventureing the forbidden forest and at las Acromantula venom. This last potion was stolen from the cabinet of Professor Mercer. Jaden hope tonight, out of all night she wouldn't get caught. "Time to start" she said to herself. Grabbing the wooden spoon to mix the ingredient, as she dropped each ingredient in proactive orders. Scarletta kept purring as Jaden worked around the minutes. Counting each one to be very intense, especially working with no ingredients.

Having spent most of her time out at the Cliffs, Lily was known for her very late returns to the dorm. She had never been caught, though she figured she would soon, It wasn't as if she wasn't trying to be caught. Lily was walking down the stairs to the dungeons, in a brand new white dress, that had small silk sleeves had a short skirt. She was also wearing a pair of dark silver stiletto heels. The dress suit her small, structured dancers frame. It wouldn't suit most, but the way the belt was worn gave Lily more of a figure than the 12 year old already had. Lily had had a pretty normal start to a year. Nothing to drastic and people stayed out her way. She couldn't believe that she'd have to be at this school for 6 more years. To her it seemed impossible. She just didn't know how she would last.

Since in the previous year, Lily had not done much dancing at all, she had decided that she would push and push herself what she did at this school wouldn't matter. She'd be good enough to go ahead and enter herself into a dance school and she would get in. Then her life would be complete. She would be able to put the magic partially behind her, and go on with her life. She would even be able to spin the 7 year dance school gap in her favour, Lily began to think. She looked, on impulse inside the potions room, and since the door was slightly ajar she was just able to make out a figure. On her tip toes, as to not make a sound, she walked over and looked inside. Jaden? What was Jaden Doing? Lily was glad that on her belt she had made a pouch type thing to hold her Yew wand, slowly Lily took her wand and hide her hand and the wand behind her back. She took a few steps away from the door, took one breath and then headed inside.

"What do we have here?" Lily said smirking as she walked into the room.

Jaden full concentration had been only on the potion she was working on. She already slipped in the last crush bettel along with a drop of the venom she stole from Professor Mercer office. She didn't think anyone would find her here, out of all places. No one knew about her interest in potion, simply because she kept to herself. When she heard Lily familiar voice, Jaden eyes widen while she dropped the wooden spoon in the cauldron. "None of your business" she barked back with her arms now occupied at her side. "What are you doing here Lily?" she asked the dimwitted Slytherin. Even if they were in the same house there was always to sorts of Slytherin that exist. Lily was the bad kind, despite Jaden not wanting to claim her own house. Lily gave Slytherin that o'l reputation. She was a good liar to, Jaden didn't want to be known by anyone that can con their way out of any mess. If they were to get caught tonight, Jaden was sure to get in more trouble than Lily. She was that devious that nobody would ever think she commit anything as ludacris as the last time they met. "Still stunning people?" Jaden remembered the last time so clearly. Even though nobody ever got in trouble, Jaden still thinks Lily should of got more than what that girl encounter. Lucky Jaden had been there to protect her, who knows what may have happen if the girl had been alone.

lily was very curious to know what Jaden was doing. It speared to Lily as something that she may be shouldn't be doing. Not that Lily cared much for rules. She was watching close and keeping an eye on the cat, her hand still tightly gripped on the yew wand. At the sound of her reay name Lily showed indifference though she was attempting to get used to her real name. She was trying to be more honest with those around her and turn a nee leaf. Though Lily knew that without a doubt she would not be more honest with Jaden. She didn't deserve Lily's honest side. She didn't like her and nor did Jaden. Lily walked round to behind her just as she spoke of the last time they had met. The thought made Lily giggle. She had loved the sound of her spell hitting the girl and the girl falling from the tree. Such perfection in the smallest of things. It had felt so empowering to Lily. She had loved it. Lily walked back round the face Jaden smirking at her.

"Still doing it. Still saving Gryffindors, Traitor?" Lily said wih a smirk. "And need I remind you again, It's Livia Delaney. Not Lily."

Jaden watched as Lily played her little devious move by rounding the table she was occupying. But Jaden didn't let her see what was boiling behind her at the moment. The cauldron was still cast over the flames. The last time Jaden checked it was still on low. "Traitor? Who me" she asked knowing very well she was the traitor of the Slytherin. But like Jaden observed before there were three kinds of Slytherin, the good the bad and Jaden the ugly. Scarletta was finally aware of the uninvited visitor. She flicked her feline tails at Lily as she spoke another lie. Scarletta wasn't stupid, she knew the girl was lying about her name. In some bizarre way the feline knew something about Lily wasn't right. But who could doubt her natural instinct? Lily smelled of evil were ever she wandered. "Rather be known as a traitor than a snobby little bit(h like you" Jaden hissed keeping her eyes pierced at Lily. "And don't like, your names Lily. Your best friend told me" Jaden lied a little just to see what she said.

Lily put both her hands on the table that Jaden was occupying. Why was she still hiding from this girl. Lily wasn't scared of her. She wasn't scared if soon the whole school knew her real name. Most hated Lily anyway, how would this change anything. Lily smirked at the girl and nodded with a small glance down to the cat. Who had just hissed at her. Lily fought the urge to grab the cat and annoy Jaden by possibly hurting the cat. but Lily would hold back.

"You're right my name is Lily. Lily Fossil. Livia is just my other name. You have made me admit it. I must now also change my ways and feel sorrow for the scum of this earth." Lily said glancing at Jaden's clothes and giving Jaden a look of disgust and distaste. "I am terribly sorry for all that I have done for you, but trust it was in your interest. Only unfashionable, waste of space people like the Hufflepuffs deserve someone like you and even at that, they would look better than you on a good day. "

Jaden didn't reacted much to Lily finally admitting her the truth. She wasn't phase at all by her cruel comments, but as she grew near Jaden gave her piercing gaze. "Move! Get out of here dimwit" she attempted to bark but only came out nearly screaming which did nothing for this situation. "I don't give a rat arse if I don't belong here or not" she hissed tremendously trying to grip the side of the table. "Like I will ever listen to you, people like you are the reason why this world decreasing to a mindless pit of trash. Let me not go there, I will if I have to" she hash at Lily again, baring her teeth as she growled. If Lily found out what she was experimenting on she would do everything in her will to mess it up for Jaden. What if this was a break through for something new? Jaden gripped the end of the table, if she had to she will end up tipping it over just so Lily didn't discover what was in the cauldron boiling at low heat or what she thought it was, right behind her.

Lily watched Jaden as she gripped the table. She wasn't about to go anywhere. Not in a million years. She was curious and she would find out what Jaden was doing even if it killed Jaden. Or her cat. Lily pulled out her wand and played with it in her fingers. She waved it around and pointed it at the potion. She didn't know that many spells. But it felt good to just be able to hold on and show that she could do something, that could hurt Jaden or destroy the potion. Lily watched as Jaden got more and more angry. Lily wasn't as angry as she thought she maybe. This girl really annoyed but she was too curious about the potion. She gave a cold laugh.

"Are you kidding, I would never leave. Not unless you want me to go fetch Professor Mercer and tell him, what a bad Slytherin you've been." Lily said mockingly. "You are the mindless bit of trash to which this world is turning to. You are everything that is wrong with this stupid f@&king school. I am not. Tell me what's in the potion!" Lily said, matching Jaden's tone, only, slightly less loud.

The mention of professor Mercer didn't set well for Jaden. If professor Mercer found out about the ingredients she had stolen just to experiment on something new, she would probably get detention. Or worst expelled. Not that she didn't mind getting kicked out of this school. But to get expelled because of Lily, Jaden wasn't having that. "Lily" she said calmly now while her hands sneak behind her back trying to hook for her wand. "If you must know what's inside this potion, its an assignment that I'm doing for Professor Mercer" now she was the one lying. Her lips held still as she tried to restore taste inside her mouth. She did everything she could to try and distract Lily for just one second longer. However she made it so that she wasn't up to no good, making small movements instead of huge one to try and find her wand. Jaden held her tongue when Lily fired up some words. What she said wasn't true though. Jaden rarely associated with anyone in here, if the whole school only knew Jaden that would be another story. The whole school didn't know what Jaden was going through mentally and physically. What some would say its puberty (sp) and hormones. What Jaden would call the confusing years of her life. It sucked being Jaden at the moment.

Lily smiled to herself when it was obvious at the mere mention of a professor she was getting annoyed. Lily started laughing when the girl tried to lie to her. She couldn't lie to Lily. Lying to Lily was a terrible idea. As Lily knew the ins and outs of lying, she couldn't be fooled, not by Jaden. Not by a girl Lily personally wanted to destroy. "Oh don't lie to me Jaden. I wrote the book on how to lie. You can hardly fool me, with your silly attempts at good lies." Lily said, she stood up straight and went to stand at Jaden's side, looking into the cauldron. She knew that this potion could be dangerous, but it didn't bother Lily at all.

"Tell me what is in the cauldron Jaden? You don't want this to end like the last few times. You running away." Lily said, facing Jaden while twirling her wand in her hand and walking back round to face the cauldron and Jaden.

Oh sh!t Jaden sighed looking down. Lily had figure her out so easily, why did she make her feel so defeated already. "Last time I ran it wasn't because of you Lily" Jaden muster up some courage out of nowhere. She had a urge to hit the girl bloody cold in her face. Just take out all her negative energy that Jaden can no longer hold inside anymore. Jaden lean forward and raise her hand to attempt a swift blow to Lily face. She made a connection towards the right up corner of her temple, with great enough force to push her back. Jaden went blind sited and let go whatever that's been building inside and let it release as at every blow she attempt to hurt Lily with, a sensation spewing from her fingers as she continue to fight the girl off. Lily had more a upperhand than Jaden would say she had, Jaden went in blind without common sense. Lily had her wand, Jaden had nothing but her two fists.

Lily didn't have enough time expect a punch. She was pushed back as Jaden pushed her. This cause her wand to fall out of her hand and on to the floor. Lily didn't fight. But if she did nothing Jaden would win. And Lily wasn't about to let this girl win. Lily pushed Jaden away. Lily was holding Jaden back slightly while she looked for her wand. It took her a few minutes to find it but once she had, bent down and picked it up quicker than Jaden could say b!tch. Lily pointed her wand at the girl and while still being hit said stupefy. Her spell didn't hit Jaden but rather the cauldron. Lily as hard as she could pushed Jaden away from her and towards where the contents of the potions were now spilling. Now they would find out what the potion did.

For her actions, Jaden was push towards the steaming substance. She landed onto her face when the potion was spilled, and felt the burning sensation go right through her pupils, making Jaden scream bloody murder. She didn't have time to stand up or anything for that matter. It was to late, the liquid was spill and Jaden felt her eyes burn to hell, the torment carried out as she roll onto her side. She started to shake violently, her face as well being affected by the potion. She was either allergic to something inside the content or else why would her face bleach across her face, leaving marks and a break out of bulbs spread without mercy. Jaden tried to see but fell helpless, she try to look towards Lily, it was no use. Her vision was interrupted and was blinded by the steaming sensation still active inside her pupils. Lucky for Jaden it didn't much affect her, like it had done for her skin. Lucky for Jaden she was still breathing, her voice calm now. She would so fall unconscious, something inside the potion had put her in the state. Whatever it was, she hope, dear Merlin she hope it wasn't killing her.

Lily stood back. The screams did not put her off. She enjoyed hearing her enemy scream bloody murder. It made Lily smile. She did not feel bad about it. She felt rather triumphant. Lily just stood watching Jaden, as she began to be seriously affected by the potion. Lily took a step back so that the girl couldn't reach out for her. Lily wouldn't help until the coast was clear. When the scream stopped, and Jaden unconscious, Lily began to act. She firstly took Jaden by the ankles, away from the potion. She didn't want to get it over herself. But she couldn't just leave Jaden there. No one would believe Lily if she started claiming she'd done nothing when the girl with clear markings said she did. Lily had to be seen to help Jaden. Her alibi. Lily bent down and picked the girl up. It helped that due to Lily's intense dance training she was actually good at lift things that were around her own body weight. As her dance teachers always said, her greatest strength was her strength. Lily stood up to her full height and began to walk with Jaden to the hospital wing.

Lucifer just finish cleaning yet another mess that had happen on the third floor. Looks like McGire was sick again, and had cause a hell of a lot of mess, that met only one thing. Luc had clean the rancid spew of another 2nd year. What in the hell do they feed these kids? Whatever it had contain, had nearly made him vomit, thanks to his wand (batter used one) he was able to get that floor under control in seconds. It took him nearly half the night to get the place clean up, his wand had been back firing on him again and was really pissing Lucifer off. He couldn't wait next month, he was going to buy a new one with his 3rd check from Hogwarts. The pay was good, but not enough for him to call quits already. Lucifer would have to be staying with the job for a while. He was heading down the dungeon to clean up a closet that needed some reorganizing, when he smell something bad hit the air, to instantly grab his attention. "Oh not another one! Crud for the love of Christ what in my word happen here?" he stop right in front of a girl, who seem to be assistanting another one who was out of it. "What happen here? And why does it stink like the shitter?"

Lily was faced with a older senior person. She was sure it was not a teacher, but there was no way of her being certain. It could be anyone. Potions or something. In any case, Lily would have to come up with a lie and quick. She looked down at Jaden, and pretended to look up as if she was worried for the girl. "She was feeling sick, so I was taking her to the hospital wing and we smelt, what you can smell. And so we went to see what it was. An older student, a girl, was making that potion. I asked her what she was doing, and the older girl got annoyed." Lily said, making her breathing more shallow as if she was remembering something that scared her. "I took out my wand, because she had taken out hers, she threw a spell at me, but it missed, I threw a spell, but it hit Jaden. The girl started to laugh, but Jaden hit the table with her hand as she fell, and the potion spilled all over her. I was taking her to the hospital wing. She seems really hurt." Lily continued to lie. Lily had begun to fake cry, as she had talked and talked. She was a natural liar, there would be no way of telling than she was not telling the truth. "It's all my fault, I know it, I was curious. Can I please just take her to the hospital wing? She's my best friend. I don't want her to be hurt." Lily cried out in frustration, of course it was not real frustration.

If Lucifer wasn't the adult here, he would have called the girl a drama queen. But the story seem to fit, he still had some questions for her to answers. "Who was the older girls name? What house is she in? Why did she started off with you anyways?" he kept asking but the other girl name Jaden was unconscious and Lucifer couldn't make her carry the girl that way. They were both evenly match the same height, so Lucifer step forward and grab the girl into his arms. She look bad, almost disturbing and frightful for him to even look at her. "She not looking good, dammit it. What your name by the way? I need to tell a professor about this, I need all the details this is to extreme" Lucifer cradle Jaden into his arm. She felt like dead weight, yeah he got there just in time. "Come on let's go" he said almost demanding voice, looks like it was going to be a long night.

Lily was quite curious as to why they needed names. It was only a story, she hadn't taken it into account. Lily kept her calm. She'd spent most of her life lying, it was like counting to her. It didn't make her feel bad at all. She looked down at Jaden as if trying to remember who it was. But there was no way, in a story like hers, there was no way there could've been an exchange of names. "I don't know her name. I didn't ask. It didn't seem important. And She has to be a Slytherin, I mean, only slytherins would come to the potions room. It's close to the dorm. They could come and go and not be caught." Lily said letting her pretend tears keep coming. "It started because I asked her what she was doing and I didn't think what she was making looked like something that shouldn't be made, so I said I'd go tell a professor, and of course, she completely lost it with me." Lily finished. She let him take Jaden out of her arms. She had to resist the urge to wipe her hands on her t-shirt, but that would really seem like Lily was lying. "My name? Livia, Livia Delaney. Some people call me Lily, but It's not my real name. Livia is. Please let's just go. I will tell you anything you wish to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back