Amber, Gold And Saphire.

Andy couldn't help but laugh at Carlisles comment.
"You have so got nothing to worry about there. Boys don't drool over me, you've been the only one" she hung her head a bit embarressed that he had found himself dating a dud, an empty shell that nobody else had seen fit to like or fancy the way he did.

"You've been the only boy to see me drool worthy since a kid I dated for all of two weeks in first year" how embarressing could things get, she had always thought it was the werewolf aspect that had stopped her from putting herself out there but knew deep down she wasn't beautiful like a lot of the girls here and her temper probably scared many away, besides being the type of girl that boys just preferred to be friends with.

Carlisle dismissed the comment of him being the only one who would drool over her, "Then they are fool's". She had hung her head, probably in embarrassment. He hated to see her think so little of herself..

"You've been the only boy to see me drool worthy since a kid I dated for all of two weeks in first year"

Carlisle sighed for a moment before saying, "I can't understand why.. And if you tell me about the prettier girls in the school... well.. I care not for the part Veela's or the girls of great beauty.. one thing i've found.. Is they usually have the intelligence of a tea spoon.."He rolled his eyes slightly, "You are beautiful.. perhaps not in the eyes of all..But you are.." His brow furrowed slightly, "So what your a werewolf? Can no one see past that? Can no one except that? And if not I would like to ask why" He moved close to her and pressed his lips against yours. "I could think of none other to be with then you.. and anyone else who could think differently.. well.. perhaps they have some sort of mental disorder.. or maybe even already have someone of their own?" Carlisle shrugged once more, "People see differently.. But I see you.. And I love you.."

Andromeda looked at him as he spoke to her and she felt ... beautiful. He always made her feel that way, special in her differences not awkward or unsightly. He kissed her and she returned it.

"..But I see you.. And I love you.."

Andy's heart skipped a beat, she knew he was sincere. She knew she loved him too, it didn't matter that they were only 15 she had never before imagined she could feel like this about any boy other than Brian. But that had been so different, a feeling she put down now to simply lust. What she had with Carlisle was like a meeting of like minds, hearts and if hers wasn't so damned, souls as well. Putting a hand up to his face she looked deep into his eyes before looking at every inch of his face as if to revert it all to memory.

"I love you too".

"I love you too".

Those words he would never tire of hearing. Those words made all that he did worthwhile.. He could not even imagine not hearing them. They filled every fiber of his being and even if he were in a rage beyond all others he knew her voice.., her words.. could calm him. He felt her hand against his cheek and gave a sigh of contentment.

A sudden thought came to him. "Do you play an instrument?" He looked at her curiously. He knew her background and wondered if she knew how to play perhaps a fife or penny whistle. Or even the piano. He loved music and he himself played.. perhaps he could play for her?

Andy smiled.
"Actually yeah, I play the piano and a little guitar though I'm rusty at both. I sing more than I play. That was rather sudden why do you ask?"

She linked her hand through his again waiting for his explanation, hoping he didn't want to hear her play. Others thought she was good but playing for virtual strangers and playing for Carlisle were too different things altogether.

"Actually yeah, I play the piano and a little guitar though I'm rusty at both. I sing more than I play. That was rather sudden why do you ask?"

"Well I play abit of the penny whistle and was just curious as to see if you would play" He flicked it to his hand from his sleeve. He always seemed to have whatever the occasion demanded either up his sleeves or in his back pocket. "Though im sorry to say I can't fit a piano or guitar up there..." He gave a sigh. He wondered whether she now would ask him to play.. I mean.. he had it out and everything. He mentally shrugged and thought, If she asks.. I will play.

Andy looked at the old tin whistle and smiled, they had all played them growing up. It was taught in every muggle school back in Ireland, even at Christmas a few of her cousins had taken theirs out and with herself on the guitar, another two on acordians and one of her aunts on the fiddle they had a great time playing jigs and reels.

She looked up at him smiling as she did so, then very carefully sat herself down on the grass. Changing could wait for now, she wanted a little bit of home right here and he was going to give it to her. Andy could easily have taken it and played it but she had always played the flute a bit better.

"Will you play it for me?"

"Will you play it for me?"

Carlisle watched as she set herself on the grass and ask him play. He sighed slightly before smiling faintly and saying, "Of course". He pulled himself up onto a boulder like rock and looked out over the water in thought. His legs crossed and he took in a breath of the clean air

"Here's.. one from a muggle movie called the lord of the rings" He said before placing the penny whistle to his mouth and starting to play Concerning hobbits . He rather liked the lord of the rings movie and loved the little hobbit's and their music. Well.. it wasn't really theirs of course but still. His eyes shut slightly as he played the tune and almost forgot he was there, picturing himself in some far away place. When the tune finished his eyes opened and he stroked his imaginary beard. He played rather beautifully in the slower more peaceful music.. But that was not his mood today.. He smiled broadly and said.. "And how about something abit more..bright?" The penny whistle once more came to his mouth and he started to play Two Reel's that blended into eachother. Then to Finnish off a Little one that he just improvised with.

"Well...im not that good..but.." He shrugged slightly and gave her a faint smile.

Andy watched as he sat himself on the rock and told her which tune he was going to play first. She liked it and remembered vaguely seeing the movie when she was younger. The tune was soft and calming but for some reason Carlisle decided to change to a reel instead. She smiled up at him and couldn't help but clap along to the beat. These were tunes she was well used. When finally he stopped she clapped for him too.

"Encore, encore" she called out grinning, "that was great"
Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him.
"Thank you Carlisle, that was great".

Carlisle stood and gave her a sweeping bow with a grin on his face. " Such simple things but such lovely sound in my opinion" He slipped the penny whistle up his sleeve and added, "And so portable" He poked out his tongue slightly before flipping off from the rock and landing down in a sitting position beside her.

He smiled and nuzzled the side of her neck gently before asking, "Whats it like in Ireland?" He had always wanted to go but had just never got the chance.

Andy watched him take his bow before sitting down beside her, the touch of him nussling her neck made her giggle and she had to push him away, playfully of course.
"What's home like? amazing. It's almost as wild as New Zealand but we've tamed it too much over the years. It's people are still a little crazy though. The grass is so green, the weather is maddening, the air is..." she sighed and lay back on the grass as she thought about what Ireland really meant to her.

"It's not just one thing but a collection of things. It's the sea breeze blowing up across the gold sand on the east coast beaches or the gale blowing in on the west coast ones. It's the smell of rain in the air though the sun has been shining for all of nine hours, a novelty back home. It's the rolling hills, the green countryside, the beautiful lakes that are perfect for fishing and swimming in. The mountains and forrests that are ideal for climbing or walking, the wild life, the land. The people who greet you though they don't even know who you are. It's growing up in a place where everyone knows you and everyone knows your family right back to your great-grand parents and could recall stories going back that far as well. It's ... it's the music, the ..." she closed her eyes as if she could hear it,
"It's the primal rythme of it, the crazy Irish set dances, the fanatical gaelic games. The hurlers are like tribal warriors going into battle, it's brilliant to watch. It's our language, our culture and our history. It's the blood that runs through my veins, it's a part of me. Always".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back