Amber, Gold And Saphire.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle made his way down along the old cobbled path to the lakefront, hand in hand with Andy. So good, the fresh air felt against his face and the trace scents of the nature around him.. and of course, Andy.

They finally made it down past the line to bushes to see the magnificent sapphire waters of the lake and he moved down just to the start of the sand where a large flat plate of rock lay there as a clean place to sit without getting sand all through you. He let her hand drop for a moment and stepped forward into a nice handstand before walking, on his hands, over to the flat stone and falling backwards onto it so as he was looking up into the sky. He gave a sigh and said, "This place is beautiful.." A butterfly fluttered passed and his fingers danced around it.

Andromeda walked along side him enjoying the moment. It wasn't very often that they had time together like this and quite possibly over the next few weeks and months it could just get more hectic with classes and assignments. So she was going to enjoy this now. As they reached the lakefront that she had spent an enormous amount of time at since her first days at Hogwarts, Andy laughed as Carlisle performed a handstand. As he righted himself again and proclaimed how beautiful the place was Andromeda couldn't help but look at him and smile.
"You're beautiful" she had meant to think them but the thoughts tumbled from her mouth instead. She blushed as she made her way to the flat rock and looked out over the shimmering water.

"It's nice place to come to just clear the mind".

He heard Andy call him beautiful and Carlisle could only respond with, "Not half as beautiful as you". He didn't care if it sounded like a line from a romance novel it was the truth and what he thought and so he would speak it. The sun shone upon them in a gentle, warming way and the water lapped up against the shore as if to greet them.

"It's nice place to come to just clear the mind".

"Hm..." That it may be but the thoughts in his head were most likely to stay. He sat there quietly for a time before asking gently, "How did it happen?". He meant how did she become a werewolf though he wasn't quite sure if she would pic up on that.. or even answer him. It was sure to be a touchy subject..

Andy had the good grace to blush when he paid her the compliment. He always made her feel special, even when she was convinced it was unwarranted. She stooped down to pick up a stone, being ever so careful to bend her knees as she knelt down. Decorum in her mode of dress was paramount. He asked her a question just as she was about to skim a stone across the lake and Andy stopped for a moment. About to ask first what it was he meant but realised before she could utter the words exactly to what he was referring to.

For a moment she didn't say anything. She was growing weary of recounting that night, she still had nightmares but they were few and far between now. She was more likely to have nightmares about her treatment at Durmstrang than what she was of that awful night. Skimming the stone she stood motionless as she watched it glide across the water, one, two, three, four times it appeared to bounce effortlessly across the surface.

"It was Halloween night in first year. I got loaded on candy and went out to dance under the full moon" she was keeping it short because if she didn't he would see the cracks in her armour, the chinks in her bravery. Underneath the beast she was still very human, damned soul or not, "I did not pay attention to where I was going and danced too close to the forest. There were two death eaters there and one was a werewolf. They had come to harm the deputy headmistress who was our herbology professor then. The werewolf attacked me, bit my shoulder to ribbons. I thought I was dead for sure but Professor Rambolt rescued me and not long after Headmistress Barker came to help out. The werewolf was not finished though and though I was near dead, he bit into my ankle to try and drag me away. I remember nothing more other than waking in the hospital" she kept her gaze averted from him.

He had never seen the ugly scars on her entire right shoulder and her right ankle. They were just another set of scars now to add to the many others she had received at Durmstrang. She allowed the silence to fall between them, Andy bent once more to pick up another stone but this time instead of skimming it she lobbed it forcibly far out into the lake.

At first, Carlisle thought she wasn't going to tell him at all. No doubt she had probably recounted the story far too many times for her liking and he was just bringing up an unwanted subject. He wasn't quite sure what had compelled him.. He himself knew all to well what it was like wanting to leave the past where it belongs.. and that is far, far behind.

He got up to stare out at the water, his thoughts, he wanted to be washed away and his eyes, if only for a second, Flashed Brilliant burning gold like reflected the sun before turning to the calming blue. He was quite aware that she must be rather self aware of the scars that adorned her and he felt almost ashamed for bringing the thoughts back up. Perhaps... He kept his eyes on the water as he lifted his shirt over his head. He never did this in public.. and wasn't intent on watching Andy while he did. As the shirt lifted from his torso, A great many scars were to be seen across his back. Many of them in slashing motions or perhaps what might even be teeth. These scars seemed to cover the whole of his back. On the back of his neck a small scar was shaped into a symbol of some sort.
He kept his eyes fixed on the waters ahead of him and murmured, "Your not alone". Of course.., he wasn't a werewolf, heaven's no. But that didn't mean they were different.

Andromeda saw the movement in her peripheral vision and only turned when he spoke. She was stunned to see he had taken off his shirt and then she saw why he had done so. He was showing her his scars letting her know that it was ok, that he had been through perhaps a similar ordeal. Andy shook her head looking at them, her hand outstretched tentatively to touch them but she quickly retracted her hand and took a step closer instead. Gently she placed her fingers along one of the larger scars, tracing its outline. The shaping was not dissimilar to her own but hers was a bite of dark magic, evil personified. She took her fingers away, clenching her fist and looking at him quizzically.

"What? I don't understand. What happened to you? Why didn't you ever ..." Andy couldn't even look into his beautiful eyes, all she could do was look at his ravaged body and see a mirror to her own.

Carlisle felt the cool touch of Andy's fingers run along his back and closed his eyes slowly with a slight sigh. She traced one of his larger scars and he had a flash memory of how it happened, he flinched so very slightly and opened his eyes. A sigh escaped his lips before she asked, "What? I don't understand. What happened to you? Why didn't you ever ...". What happened to him? Oh.. Alot of things had happened to him.. but to be sure.. nearly every one of those scars happened on one night. And that night just happened to be on a moonless night.

"Life happened.." Was all he murmured before adding, "But you can't have everything perfect can you? Wouldn't be fair otherwise.." She had asked why hadn't he ever- but didn't finish the sentence. His head tilted so very slightly to the side as he asked, "Didn't I ever what?". He turned his head so that his eyes met her amber ones and his once again, flickered burning gold as in reflection of the sun high above.

Andromeda felt him flinch under her touch and once she had removed her hand clasped them together.
"Why are you always so vague with me? I spill my guts out to you, tell you everything and all I get from you is subtle innuendo. Never the full story just alluding to it" she was hurt that he didn't trust her with what had happened to him, Knowing she had a thin strapped vest top under her blouse, she undid the buttons and pulled off the blouse. Revealing the disgusting red and silver bite mark that marred her entire shoulder. She was lucky to have her shoulder in tact at all. The bite marks encompassed the entirety of her right shoulder, the bite itself had come very close to her heart as she had been so small and skinny.

"I don't want perfect. How can I have perfect when I am so far from it" her amber eyes blazed, his lack of faith in her had roused her temper, "I meant why didn't you ever tell me? We spent two weeks together in France for crying out loud, we've been dating for months, all our letters, everything. I've been pouring my heart and ... I don't have a soul, but if I had I'd be pouring that out to you too. And you.... you've given me nothing in return" holding her blouse in her hand she stepped closer to him and put her other hand to where his heart was.

"If you can't trust me with the details then this... what we have, means nothing" she moved her hand away again and began to put her blouse back on, attempting to keep her temper from exploding.

Carlisle listen to her say how he never told her the full story and how she always spilled her guts to him and watched as she took off her blouse to show her scarred shoulder. He was silent as she did and almost unmoving. He barely even seemed to breathe. Even with the scar, she still seemed as perfect as he would always see her, always.

"I don't want perfect. How can I have perfect when I am so far from it."

"I meant why didn't you ever tell me? We spent two weeks together in France for crying out loud, we've been dating for months, all our letters, everything. I've been pouring my heart and ... I don't have a soul, but if I had I'd be pouring that out to you too. And you.... you've given me nothing in return"
He felt her hand come against his heart and his eyes flickered slightly as he watched her with an expression of too many emotions battling.

"France was too nice a thing to spoil..but otherwise.. I should have said" How often had he wanted to forget the scars that adorned his back, how often had he wanted to take them away, have them removed.. But he never did..., and doubted he ever would..

"If you can't trust me with the details then this... what we have, means nothing". He felt her hand leave his heart, The one he once thought would never beat, and he suddenly felt much colder then before. Silence kept him for a time longer before he murmured, "You are a perfect girl...That a bad accident happened to" He looked at her eyes, his seeming almost lost and trying to find something in hers. "I.." A finger part of a long slashing scar that cam over his left shoulder, "I've been in no accidents" his voice almost sounded bitter, "Hell, I can't even fall over". His eyes locked on hers and he said in a slightly quieter tone, "I wasn't always... the good.. guy". He paused once more to search her eyes, "Ask me anything and I will tell you truthfully and completely.. but make sure you want to know".

Andromeda looked at him as he began to speak and wondered about the 'good guy' comment instantly. She didn't need to be dating a saint for crying out loud, she certainly wasn't one herself. He gave her a warning at the end, she could hear it in his voice. Did she really want to know? Would she be better off not knowing? He knew everything about her, well as much as he had asked about. She had kept nothing back regarding being a werewolf. Taking a step closer to him she reached up and ran her hand down the side of his face. He looked amazing to her, scars and all.

"I want to know" she whispered as her mouth moved closer to his. She kissed him gently then pulled back again to look into the golden eyes that looked almost pained.
"How did you get those scars?"

He waited silently until she said she wanted to know, kissed him, and added "How did you get those scars?". He slightly, setting himself back onto the ground and looking out into the mountains past the lake. "I've always had a..Close relationship with wolves" his gaze seemed to become more and more distant as he spoke. "If I call, they will answer." As he said this a smile that revealed his wolf fang like teeth came across his face for a moment. "I used to be... Cruel..Harsh.." The smile had turned bitter before fading completely away from his face as he said it. "Ever walked down seen a hall full of kids suddenly part to the sides for one person?" He remembered it well. "Alot of stories came up.. Like.. I was a werewolf from durmstrang(sp?) or that I was a death eater's child or.. That I had really been some monster that lived in some forest and transformed to person to toy with them"

He now lay back to see they clouds drifting past, " If any were true it would be the last.. They were my play toys.. nothing more" His eyes slowly shut in memory, "The school was hassling my parents about my behavior.. we even got letter from Auror's. God it was all too frustrating.. I could have snapped someones neck" And in his voice when he said the last part, you knew it was true. "Then one day.. A girl comes along, from somewhere up north" He grimaced slightly. "She told me who I was and what I was...And I snarled and barred my teeth at her. My eyes flickered to this golden color.., Which now happens every now and again" His eyes were now probably back to blue thought he had his eyes closed so it didn't really matter all that much. "She didn't even flinch.. I ran away that same day, much to my parents horror"

He chuckled slightly and added, " And when I say ran away.. I mean.. Ran away.. Alllllll the way to to a little state in north America called Idaho" His chuckle faded slightly and he sighed, "Why Idaho? It had great forest up in its northern half see.. so to the north I went.. right deep into its forests, where no human was supposed to go" His eyes opened slightly to glance over to her, "And then they came... Great wolves that could put the ones here to shame. One with a scar running down its left eye and blazing red eyes padded up to me.. while I felt a clawed paw shove me against the ground. My shirt was torn from my back and buy then I already had a few gashes. the scarred one had made it up to me. I growled slightly and he paused.. Wondering why I sounded so much like them" his fingers now moved up to the back of his neck where The Marking was carved into his flesh. "When he studied me and how I acted, then looked into my eyes.. He carved claw like markings into each of my fingers, showing where I should have had them instead of nails.. then he gave me the marking on my neck.. As far as I can tell.. It's A symbol of a wolf's full moon.. Apparently that didn't sit well with the others and eventually I got into a battle with them.." He shrugged his shoulder slowly and said, "And well... the scars happened".

Andromeda listened to him but was thrown for six immediately. He has an affinity with wolves?
"Wait a minute... what girl? what did she say to you? You just said she told you who you were and what you were? Explain that to me" she asked him, his story threw her completely. She didn't know what to make of it.

Walking over and sitting down beside him but not touching him she listened to the rest of his story.
"You went from France to America? How long were you gone for? How old were you?" Andromeda frowned it was all so disturbing, so fantastical. Was he making fun of her? No, the scars were all there. The strange tattoo, the markings on his fingers.

"This ...this affinity you have with wolves... is that why you were attracted to me?"

"I don't know who she was" Carlisle said as Andy started up the questions. When she told him to explain what she had said he simply replied, "A monster..". She called him out as a monster when no one else would.. Told him how things would be if he continued the way they were.

She came over to sit by him and started up with a fresh round of questions to which Carlisle sighed, "Yes I went to America, I don't know how long I was there... I was about 9" He glanced to her to see if his answers had satisfied her any when she asked "This ...this affinity you have with wolves... is that why you were attracted to me?" His eyebrow raised slightly and h chuckled, "Perhaps it played a part.. He lent close to her and pressed his lips gently against hers, "You certainly smell maddeningly good.." He chuckled slightly after taking a breath of her scent.

Andromeda felt his lips on hers and closed her eyes, allowing her own senses to take him in. She could taste his lips on hers, feel them, inhale his scent. Andy could even hear his breathing when he was so close and as she opened her eyes she could see how beautiful he was. She never saw any type of monster in him and couldn't understand why that girl would have said those things to him was beyond her. So he had been different, it took all sorts to make the world go round. He had admitted himself that he hadn't always been good but he had also been so young. He had changed, he wasn't that person anymore. The person she saw before her was remarkable in her eyes, wonderful and special. The only monster here was his girlfriend.

She punched his arm playfully as he told her that she smelt maddeningly good.
"You are incoriggible. The only one that smells good around here is you by the way" and he did, her senses reeled from the heedy odour that emenated from him. It was like pheromones were being released into the air about her whenever he was near. Would she always feel like this around him?
"I think you better put your shirt back on for my sanity anyhow" she winked sliding herself back an inch or so from him.

"You are incorrigible. The only one that smells good around here is you by the way"

Carlisle glanced to the side slightly and murmured, "You have no idea..." Ever since he met her in that cafe it took more then abit of willpower to stop himself from pinning her to the ground and letting primal instincts take over. She even brought the golden eyes out more then ever before and he was wondering whether anything else would form. How lovely would it be if he suddenly had a mouthful of fangs or a claw or two. He mentally rolled his eyes at himself. He was 15! But god she was so irresistible. He couldn't even sleep when they were in France with her in the next room.

She suggested he had better put his shirt on for the sake of her sanity and he chuckled slightly as she slid an inch or two away. He could still smell her scent just as strongly as he made his way over to his shirt and slid it over his back... but then he had a thought. A thought that would get him in trouble.. but hey, it was a nice day. He flipped back over to Andy, quicker then people would have thought possible and in mere moment he had picked Andy up and moved to the lakeside. "I'm taking a risk that you can swim by the way" He laughed before tossing her into the water.

He dove after her perfectly and pierced the water like an arrow through a target and spiraled through the water below, twisting in patterns and playing around beneath the surface.

[ <_< ]

Andromeda sighed with relief as he went for his shirt but her eyes widened when he very quickly came back for her, scooped her up like she was nothing more than a rag doll and dumped her unceremoniously into the lake. She screamed at the injustice of this, as if her mode of dress hadn't been bad enough before now it was positively indecent. Splurtering water she gained some solid ground beneath her wet tennis shoes and stood looking out to where he had dove. She swept her wet hair back from her face and looked down at her clinging wet already ridiculously short skirt and tight top. Had he any clue what he had just done to her? Surely some professor would be down given her a punishment for indecent exposure at this rate.

She shook her hair out a bit, almost like a dog or wolf would before climbing back out. Picking her wand up from the ground where it had fallen as he scooped her up, Andy conjured a bluebell flame to help dry herself off. She wasn't a prude and would have loved nothing better than to go swimming but she was simply not dressed for the occasion. At all! Looking out she could see him playing about beneath the surface of the water and sighed.
"Big kid" she muttered as she waited for her clothes and herself to dry.

(( =)) ))

When Carlisle came up the the surface, he noticed Andy was out of the water and-....
He burst out laughing at the sight of her. Now only did it come to him that the water made her clothes shrink and stick tightly to her body. Though he had to admit.. she looked good.

"Well don't you just look appetizing" He ran his tongue over his sharp teeth and lips for a second with a chuckle before adding, "But don't you think you look a little to... indecent.. for such a public place?" He said with another fit of laughter before getting out of the water himself. He noted that she was trying to use bluebell flames to dry herself off. "oh that will take forever" He muttered before flicking his own wand to his hand and performing the Hot Air charm and started drying her off himself.

[ >:p - we are not amused ]

Andromeda was infuriated when he began to laugh, making a quip about being appetising and then another about her being indecent in public. As he began to dry her she could feel her temper boiling and tried to keep it in check. It came to the surface too damned readily.
"Well if it weren't for you tossing me in the lake I wouldn't need drying off now would I? And I most certainly wouldn't be indecent... more than ... what I was already....oooooh" she stomped her foot like a petulant child, "You are infuriating Carlisle Moonlight. I wish you'd go .... go"

Andy couldn't believe she was speechless, which incensed her more. Turning on her heel she decided the best and only decent course of action left to her was to just walk away. Not let her temper get out of control for something that was trivial. She began counting in her head carefully inorder to calm herself.

(( -_- ok Carlisle's funs over))

At that point Andy seemed to be infuriated beyond belief at such a trivial thing as being tossed into the lake and Carlisle could only watch as she raged at him. Part of him wanted to yell back.. And that part he had kept at bay for a very long time and wasn't about to let it go any time soon. She turned on her heel and he could almost hear her mentally counting.

He took slow, careful steps up behind her before smoothing a hand over her shoulder. "I didn't mean to make you mad..." He murmured sincerely and kept his tone smooth and truthful. He wasn't abut to provoke anything. "I'm sorry.." He slowly moved around in front of her and asked, "Won't you smile for me?".

Andromeda felt the hand on her shoulder and Carlisle's voice telling her he hadn't meant to make her mad. She was already calming down like a hot pot of water after being taken off the boil.
"You don't have to be sorry, my temper sometimes gets the better of me more so since I became a... you know what" she heard him ask her to smile and tried not to but how could she not when he stood infront of her looking magnificent and sincerely apologetic. Andy with good grace looked sheepish.
"I'm sorry too, I can be like a shrew at times" the corners of her mouth were twitching though she still tried her best not to smile just because he had asked it of her. As she looked into the eyes that were now blue again, she couldn't help but smile. She bridged the small gap between them and kissed him for the briefest of moments before stepping back again.

"I need to head back to the school and see if I can let down the hem on this skirt or something".

Andy seemed to calm down considerably, though she was still trying not to smile as she apologized about her temper, To which Carlisle said, "I'll take all the bad.. As long as I get to see some of the good once in a while..". Carlisle himself once had a problem with tempter.. and it was more then just a little one. How many times had he thought of himself as darkness with little more then a shred of light. He relied on that minuscule shred to act on now.. yet it felt so easy to stray from.

He felt her lips press against his before her comment about letting down the hem of the skirt. He chuckled so very slightly before saying, "That, I think, Would be a very good idea" He gave her a kiss of his own before adding, "Still... you look good" He poked his tongue out slightly before letting out another slight laugh.

Andy playfully hit his arm.
"What do you mean as long as you get some good once in a while? You get all good all the time from me mister" she stuck her own tongue out at him as she slipped her hand into his.
"Blooming cheek I tell you, I give you the best a girls gotta give and you put it down to being 'bad'."

She was smiling now but had turned her head away to look over at the castle, her thoughts were all of him as they more or less had been since she met him. Sometimes she wondered had he hit her with some kind of infatuation spell, for it was only when she was around her best friends and her mind preoccupied with other things that thoughts of him didn't intrude.

Andy hit his arm and said how she was good all the time. He chuckled slightly and said, "Cheek? Me? Oh no... not me" He rolled his eyes, "But I would take the bad if I had to.." He wondered how much she would put up of him.. Hopefully she wouldn't have to put up with anything. But those last thoughts drained away.. replaced by Andy herself as they so often did now days. No longer were his thoughts clouded or troubled and for that he should thank for.. but not at the moment.

"You know I wonder what would happen if you went to pick something up" His brow furrowed slightly at a scenario in his head with other people. "Hm...Letting them hem down abit does seem like a rather good idea.."

Andy whipped her head about looking aghast at him.
"You are the one who is indecent! At least your thoughts are" she shook her head as she laughed, "Anyhow, all I have to do is bend like this".

She demonstrated bending from the knees in a very lady like manner, her knees together and her ankles , her short skirt tucked neatly in so that nothing was revealed. As she stood up again she smiled brazeningly at him.
"See, so your sordid thoughts will just have to run wild on their own".

"You are the one who is indecent! At least your thoughts are"

Carlisle opened his mouth to retort to the accusation but slowly closed his mouth again. Well..perhaps his thoughts went a little off track every now and again but.. "I'm new to the good side remember..?" He shrugged for a moment before saying, "Can't help it".

She showed him how she could bend without showing anything and he grinned. "Good... don't have to worry about to many drooling boys then" He realized some males were rather eager to show off their 'prize' and have others drool over it but Carlisle would much rather them keep their eyes to themselves..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back