Am I annoying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
It was February and everyone can feel the romantic air all over the castle, on the other hand a fifth year teenage girl isn't too excited about everything that was happening around her. A dance is going to occur any minute and Ally is undecided if she will go or not but all of her roommates are going and she will be stuck at the room for the rest of th night.

She stood up at her four poster bed and into her drawer of clothes where her dress for dances was kept, a minute or so, Ally was dress and ready to go down stairs to have some little fun even thought she doesn't have any date for the night to be with. But all is fine with her, Ally just wish that her best friend is going and they could have made fun with the people who have dates.

Checking one last look at her vanity mirror, she went up at the great hall and walked inside at the two big old oak doors. She looked around but ended up at the food section where she was standing and glaring at the other younger students. This is just for the fun of it and she doesn't care about anyone, and news was buggering her off all week.

Ally's cousin made a decision to change his name for some other reason she doesn't know, the name her mother told her was creepy and scared her off. But still, its her cousin and he is the only kind cousin she has and will always be.

Sirius was walking towards the great hall with a big smile on his face. He had recently changed his name and was loving his new name. Getting a lot of positive responses from other people, it made his life much more exciting than it was before. Having a new attitude, new character, and a new image for himself, he walked towards the great hall. He saw a few girl's starring at him and he winked at those girl's and getting a smile as a positive response. It made him feel good about himself, much more better than he felt before his name change. Trying to put his past behind him and wanting to move on, he walked into the great hall where he saw many people dancing, drinking, eating and just plain out having fun. Sirius hadn't gotten a date for the valentines day dance for a reason because he just wanted to stay single for now and see how valentines day would go for him without having a date.

He saw a few boys that were dateless as well, but it looked like they had a sad expression on their faces, as to where Sirius had a pretty good smile on his face that kept him happy. He looked at a few girl's again that were starring at him and winked at them. He kept walking and all of a sudden he saw his cousin, Ally. He wondered what she as doing here since she didn't look like she had a date for tonight. It made him wonder as to why she was here and made him walk towards her way to find out. Reaching his way next to her and trying not to startle her, he said, "Dateless I see." Sirius laughed as he made the introducing comment. "So cousin, how come you are here but I don't see a date with you?" asked Sirius with a smirk on his face.

Looking at the couples around her, it made her almost vomit, she doesn't know why this people ever meet. Ally isn't the type of person who gets in the relationship, she thinks its just a waste of time but she doesn't know what might destiny do to her. Maybe it will take revenge and find her a boy that will suet for her, Ally shook her head slightly to erase the thought and just continue to watch the others dance on a slow beat of the music.

When someone familiar spoke beside her, she didn't look who it was because she knew that voice. For about 15 years, she can't forget that voice, "Yeah, I never go to this kind of event with a date. I prefer alone or with a friend." She told him, now looking at him, smiling. "So, I think I should call you Sirius now. Its a bit creepy but I'll take it, you are my cousin anyways." Ally giggled at her statement.

Sitting next to her cousin as he got himself a drink, he looked at how she was responding to his asked question. It was really interesting to hear her response, but he wasn't all that surprised when he listened to her. To think that someone didn't have a date for the Valentines day didn't have to be there, but then again, Sirius himself didn't have a date. He purposely didn't get a date for the valentines ball because of his newly made changes in life. He wanted to experience freedom, how it felt before he made any changes in his life that would affect how he would be able to run things around for himself. "You and me are in the same boat then." replied Sirius with a small chuckle. It was really interesting to hear that because not a lot of the times they would share something in common, but certain things, they would share. "Yes, do call be Sirius and that name only." said Sirius with a semi-smile. He didn't want any association with his previous name, and he just wanted to forget everything in related to his previous name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back