Along the Charles River

Jonathan Holland

Couple nights later after Willow performance, Jon couldn't help but feel like he had abounded something he needed to tell Willow before it got to late to tell. He thought and thought of a perfect night to tell her. He really did, he wanted to just say it, tell her what's been going on. But it didn't came easy for him. It felt more difficult each day, too difficult that it was effecting his practice at qudditch. After talking it over with a fellow teammate, he decided tonight had to be the night he told her what was going on. Any day longer, he didn't know what would've happen. At last, night came, though it came with a plan of just taking her some place mellow and see what happen when they got there.

The view from the Charles River, always been his famous spot to visit. He would do just about everything when it came to staying in shape, walking his dog (when he was younger), or just hanging out with friends. Charles River held loads of good memories that he could always count when he was feeling down. Wearing casual clothing for a warm night like this, he dependent on just a jacket to master up some warm heat. Holding Willow hand, he came out with the usual. "How's your day been? Anything good happen?" its always good to start fine and wish for the best that things didn't get ugly. Jon knew he told her everything, but for now he had to hide a bit him for a couple days. But now it seems like the right way to go. "Know it could've been better than minds. A beater ball had nearly missed my head bout this close" he chuckle nervously. "Its fine though, nothing terribly major happen. I got it with my bat, went flying like an air force plane" he said proudly a little confidence that this will go well.

Willow had sang her heart out a few nights ago so all that was left for Ares Moon to do was see what was going to happen. Willow was just happy to be out with Jon. With the teachers already riding her ass about NEWTs Willow had not been happy at school. She layed her head on his shoulder as she listened to him talk about his quidditch team. Willow for a moment wished that she had been more involved in the sport. She could have made it as a quidditch player if she had started at school. Then again if she had she would have had Bas's help in starting their band. Willow had decided that Jon was going to tell her about Zehava when he felt like it but it was going to have to be soon. Something like this was too huge to keep to yourself for too long.

"Nating as exsiten on my end. Just quiz, after quiz, after quiz. Really the teachers are haven a field day with NEWTs." Willow said rolling her eyes. "That an I heard the teachers talking about making one of the China twins Head Girl. Nothen's official yet but they are gonna make our lives hell if they get the chair." She said. Willow never really focused on herself when it came to things like this. She thought of all the trouble makers in the school that would be prayed upon by the Katsunie twins. "Oh jus a minor note but I did get inta a fight with this girl that had no clue how to fight." She said as it where nothing to worry about.

"NEWTs? Don't you have to worry about those in your seventh year?" he replied, his hand entwined with hers. Comforting in the way she lean against him, his heart worked faster when the comforting feeling always been relaxing to him. Times like this just wanted to he loved and she meant the world to him. That these past few months with her, were just amazing. And she that fill the emptied part of his heart that seem to leave him wanting her even more. Though he couldn't. Surrendering to his feelings will be Zehava all over again. And than there's that part of him, you know the macho ego he couldn't admit to just saying it to Willow.
"Fight? Really? You got into a fight? Why don't you tell me about it?" he looked amused now instead of hesitant. What guy didn't like hearing their girlfriend scramble a bit with another female. It made his mood lighter and eager to hear what she got into. He ignore the part of the twins and such. Jon heard about them but didn't make an effort of caring who they were. He had other stuff to think about but them. Yet if it made her upset he's willing to hear, glad though she kept going on describing her day.

Willow sighed. "Yeah I'm going into my seventh year this year and the teachers wanna out strip Hogwarts both Scotland and New Zealand. It like a competition and I never even signed fo it." Willow said rolling her eyes. She didn't really care if her school has the best marks out of all of them or not. Willow wanted this moment to last a lifetime. It wasn't often they could go out like this and with everything her band was going through she wondered if there would be a time were she couldn't go out with him alone. She hoped that didn't happen. Willow liked their Indie statues because it meant they could do anything they wanted. That and she wanted to have more times like these. Jon soothed Willow with love and understanding that she didn't often get from other people. They offered to understand but they just couldn't. In return Willow did her best to comfort Jon just like he comforted her.

Jon seemed to like the idea of Willow being a scraper making Willow laugh. "Ya didn't ask. Anyway it was no big deal. I was talking to Payasa and them when this chick that seemed to know ya came up and asked me ya last name I told her and she slapped me like a complete loca so I had to beat her down. Did make me have cut my hair a few inches though." She said toying with a now shoulder length curl. Wet it was down to the bottom of her shoulder blades but right now Willow's hair was hovering over her shoulders. The girl had done more damage than Willow had liked her to have done. At the time she didn't really care.

They ended up somewhere near the bridge. Where he remembered coming here in the summer just to see boats floated underneath the old bridge. A bridge as old as the city held the couple at safety. He could remember once being afraid of being here, how he always thought the bridge would collapse and in someway those with him would die in a freak accident. That always came in mind, but since he's aged, he grew out of those horrible thoughts. Besides he's legal to use magic, if it ever did happen when he's nearby, he would be quick to use what he learn back at Drumstrang. "She knows me? What's her name?" he stood in front of Willow, now just leaning slightly onto her, he had a clue into who she been talking about. He just pretended to seemed surprise, but if she says her name. He would be sure to mention what she had told him.

Willow bit her lip while wondering if she could end the conversation right then and there with a kiss. She thought better of it because the bridge seemed a little unstable. There where times when when Willow played rough and Jon could keep up with her but the things around could not. "Zeba or some foreign sh1t like that." She said waiving off the conversation. There was something about the way he was leaning into her that was both incising and suspisius at the same time. Willow had chosen not to believe or disbelieve Zehava when she said that she knew Jon until they had a conversation about it. Thing was that she had never thought of a way to bring it up. This seemed like a good way but so not the right time.

Jon sighed frustrated stepping back. "Dammit Willow, couldn't you at least talk before you put your hands on her? I mean did you care to ask what she had wanted with me? Regardless if she hit you first" Jon pointed that out. He moved away from from Willow, his arms raising up and over his head. Zehava a leech for being the person that became, still she had his child. In some form of way he had to respect her, nevermind to what happen to Emmah. A search he would be willing to take, no matter how long it take, he would be looking for that little girl for the rest of his life. Still, Zehava had encounter a lot, but he kept putting the blame on her completely. "What did she wanted? What was she saying?" he continued to ask more. His way of getting to the bottom of things, just had to happen.

Willow leaned back on the railing of the bridge even though it was a bit upset looked way. "She pretty much said it. She was ya ex and that she had a kid wit ya. She also told me to get the hell away from her boyfriend as if she where still goen out wit ya." She said a stoic expression on her face. Willow didn't want Jon to see how much something like that had hurt her. Willow would never think about accusing Jon of cheating but just thinking of him with another girl made her sick to the stomach. Willow had caught herself many times thinking of different ways of taking out the girls that stopped and stared at Jon. Of course they would. He was a Quidditch player of course. Still it ticked Willow off slightly because, and this was something that she sometimes didn't want to admit to herself, she loved him more than she would ever be able to say.

He hung his head down, his eyes now were more focus on the river flowing passed them. It never really flow, it just sort shift wherever the wind blew, and the water kinda just cycle along each day. Which is kinda ironic because its called the Charles River. His place of peace, now becoming his place of argument. He didn't mean to twist his attitude around, it just these past few weeks had been more than enough for Jon. Kinda like it had been enough for his father when his mom died. It figures he would be his own father's son, they were just the same. "Its true...she had my kid but she doesn't have me I swear" his dark honey eyes kept still. "I loved her in the past, not anymore. She came up with this buzzard story about my kid and how she lost it when she came to my old apartment. Than when I left....she left me a letter telling me the truth" he narrowed his gaze frustrated even more remember the letter. It laid crumple somewhere in the back of his car. "I don't know if I should believe her, but if its true. You know the child part, I'm going to go find her" he said more distant now. All he had was her name, her full name. Britimal or Holland, but her first name Emma.

Willow expected Jon to be like that. If he had a child out there there would be nothing to stop him from getting her back but there was something still nagging at Willow. She crossed her arms even though she wasn't cold and looked up at Jon. "Ya sure now. Ya sure that ya still don't have a thing for this girl I mean she's..." Nice, even tempered, everything that Willow could never be. Her anger ran too deep, her scars too etched in to be taken from her. She could hide them but they where still there ready to almost shine whenever her temper got the better of her. "There ain't gonna be an after ya ya know." She said her deep brown eyes almost glistening. This was as close to tears as Willow was ever going to get.

"What you don't believe me?"hear he was thinking Wiollow would believe evey word he just told her and now she freaking doubting their relationship. "When I tell you something I speak the truth Willow, if you don't believe me than maybe were just not ready for a relationship ya know. If that's you feel....(pause)... your gonna think one second I'm not speaking the truth than obviously you don't know me" he added more to what he had to say."I never had nothing to hide from you and you know from the very beginning what the hell happen than why do you question my feelings for you and her?"he looked at her with mix emotions. He mya have still cared about Zehava wanted to help her in anyway, but theie cut of the relationship been done from the moment she walked out of his life. When someone does that to Jon, he regrets nothing but don't expect for him to open up when you show up in tthe middle of nowhere with fake tears in your eyes. Its sort of cruel, though that's just the type pf person he became to be after Zuka had used their friendship a while back just cause Brian wasnt showing her any attention. He's changed, for the good or the bad, he's not the same person he used to be anymore.

Willow sniffed. If anyone knew Jon she did even though he had left this little tidbit about his life out. "I believe ya it's just." She turned around to look down at the water. "I don know. I can't believe ya are if that makes any since." She said trying to let out what was on her mind. "I mean I'm loud, obnoxious at times and so mess up in the head that I can't figure myself out sometimes. I saw her before I had ta mess her up. She seemed like a nice girl." Willow said with a sigh. Much nicer than herself. "She seemed like a lot better than me." Willow said with pain in her voice. "But ya's so unbelievable that the thought of letting you go makes me wanta taken someone's head off. I love ya you know." She said finally. She was still looking hard at the water wondering how it could sparkle with the lights of the city like that without having magic in it.

"You sound like jealous ex girlfriend" Jon chuckle shaking his head. "Cute, never would've guess" he pushed himself off the railing sliding next to her. "What you don't think your sexy? You don't think your gorgeous?" he put his arm over her shoulder, pulling her over to him now so that she were leaning against his chest now. And all she could see was his shirt or his eyes if they just looked up at him, kinda like when they end up in bed at night. Her head resting against his chest. "Last time I checked, in St.Mungos I did really mean what I said. You know that right? I'm not gonna go back to her. She's my past, the past stays there and even if I do have a child with her doesn't matter. Cause I love you too Willow. Mean it babes, I'm not going anywhere" he lean forward kissing her lips, his mouth smashed against hers passionately. "I love you Willow and one day I'm gonna prove that its true" he said slowly that she would understand him. "You believe me? Right?"

Willow buried her head in Jon's chest. She wanted to be completely lost in him even though she was right. She was sounding like an ex right now. It was stupid and she was making herself look stupid but it was how she had felt. Willow kissed him back knowing if anyone would be true to his word Jon would be. "Yeah I believe ya." She said laughing softly. She didn't what it was about Jon that could calm her down a bit. Willow leaned up and gave him a fierce kiss. "Can't help it ya know. Ya really are somethen special." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Besides I should be the jealous one here. I see the way you win guys over with your looks on stage. Its like they want you there and than" he tease playfully poking her nose. "Just hope I won't have to break a few heads..." he teased her more taking her hand. "Come on let's go home. I think I'm done here for tonight" he gather her up into his arm, carrying her over his shoulders. He laughed if she struggle in his arms cause no matter what, Jon will always be stronger than her."Let's go home, I'm feeling like chinese tonight..." he held her and pulled her down to his arms so that it felt like he were carrying a bride. He looked down at Willow, those eyes that win him over and over again no matter. He kissed Willow as he always means how much he felt about her whenever he did kissed her. One day he thought smiling, one day she will be more than just a girlfriend. She will own another title and a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back