alone

Her thestral motioned its head, as if saying 'let me lead.' "why don't we let this fella lead the way," Pungahn said and allowed him freedom to fly his own way. the second she let him the Thestral flew towards and over the castle. the view of the Castle at this angle was just as great as she had ever witnessed. her mount gracefully turned , giving the man even better view of te castle. "Hogwarts sure is beautiful." Pungahn remarked.

As evan thestral falled behind he took in the scenery it was breath taking a picture could not take in all the beauty that was here in the view.

Evan just stare and sad "your right and there is nothing else in the world to compare to hogwarts. it is a home to us all"

Her thestral headed straight, over the lake. it dived and leveled off only a few feet from the water. it was almost as if it was giving her a great ride because it knew she wanted an adventure. She laughed out of joy and looked back to see how Evan was enjoying his ride.

Evan was laughing.

the smell of the lake flooded evans sense he loved water. he loved to swim at home and he could feel his body urging him to dive inbut he refused.

he love the way the wind blew across his body and he love the warm yet cool wind wrap him up.

Evan looked ahead to see how Pungahn was handling and he could tell she was having a good time . so just sat back adn enjoyed the ride always wandering where the thestrals would take them next.

The Thestrals slowed and landed on a beach on the fr side of the lake. they continued to canter down a trail and into a clearing. there she saw a whole heard of Thestrals. there were all shapes and sizes. some short and stocky while some were 6 foot tall at the shoulder. there were foals too. she found herself remembering her mother's farm back home. "have you ever ridden a horse?" she asked Evan.

(((hey this will be my last post cause it is getting late and i have work we can cont. tommorow)))

Evan replied" no not really. i have seen them but never rode one"

Evan looked the thestrals over "i wonder if you could ever tame a thestral?"

(((yeah, i'm off to bed too. i have an important event tomorrow so may not get much time to post, we'll see.)))

Pungahn dismounted, allowing the creature to join the rest of the heard. "well, i think considering they allowed us to ride them just now and I saw them come to the professors willingly during a class field trip out here, i say these guys are fairly tame already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back