Alone..

"There may be nothing wrong with you being in the halls, but there is when you're convulsing on the floor." Professor King responded, "It would have been wise to obey me." he finished as he gave his wand a sharp flick in Athene's direction. thick roped bound her as he stepped forward and picked up her wand, putting it in his robe pocket. Already it felt strange to be taking somebody's wand, an extension of the person themselves and he was in possession of it.

Deciding to move past his moral oppositions to what he had just done he flicked his wand again, "Wingardium Leviosa".

Athene struggled against the ropes, and gasped as she was lifted into the air. She suddenly felt very claustrophobic, and her breathing became harsh and ragged.

"Let-me-down," she breathed through clenched teeth as she stopped writhing against the bonds, nearly out of breath from the effort. They were so tight she could hardly move, and she glared at King in disgust. "How dare you." The words had meant to come out fierce and angry, but were weakened by her fear.

"How dare I." Professor King began with a chuckle as he twisted his other hand, which slightly loosened the ropes, "I dare because you dare oppose my authority in this school." He then continued towards the stairwell, Athene would be going to the Hospital wing whether or not she felt it was in her own best interests.

Athene gaped at King. Surely this was abuse? He might as well have just used the imperious curse on her, she thought. In fact, she probably would have preferred that - at least then she wouldn't have to deal with the claustrophobia. She took to struggeling again, fueled by her rage, and she held back the angry tears that were threatening at her eyes.

She wanted to yell at King. Yell until her throat hurt. Curse him with Muggle curses. If only she had her wand. But instead, she opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Surely someone would come and help her?

ooc: :o KING! You were never this....kind to me when I disrespected you! :p And now you won't even RP with me, And Athene GREAT RP. And King..... *sigh* you know you don't feel bad for taking her wand, you never did mine.....
Over all though, Bravo!

(((He never actually confiscated your wand. He did not confiscate athene's either; she just wouldn't pick it up and he couldn't leave it there.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back