Alone in the dark

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was strung out no doubt about it. But here in Club Dragon it wasn't an odd state to be in. Half where strung out on one potion or another having a good time. Hoshi on the other hand just wanted to forget. Forget that she was had been too much of a cowered to let her sickness overtake her and instead sold her soul to her father for her place back in the Koshiba family. Where she would be safe. No she wouldn't think about that, in face she wouldn't think at all when the soft shimmering venom coursed it's way through her veins making her dream of a heaven she had long since forsaken.

Hoshi sipped softly of the mouth of the potion bottle, the effects could end too quickly after all or what was the point of even coming here in the first place? She planned to stay here all night long. In the morning she would go home, shower and get on with the businesses that was entrusted to her. Another day of lonely matonimy. The only thing that could break the everyday would be Kimihiro and not even for long. She found this thought swirling in her foggy head like the echo of someone else's voice. Hoshi's mind may have been elsewhere in the world but her body was laying on it's stomach on a set of cushions specially for her. She was after all one of Club Dragon's most important suppliers as well as costumers.

</SIZE>
Another day, another busy day. There were a lot of things that Kimihiro had to
do today, and this ticked him off a lot. Ever since he finished schooling, his family
has been putting him to work like no other. Fact of the matter was, he just missed
Hoshi a lot. He didn't know where she was, and how she was doing. What he did
know was that the next time he see's Hoshi, she would be very upset and not
pleased with how things are. As much as he wanted to see her, he had lots to do
and so little time to do it. With his family on the rise in their own region in Asia,
more power required more work, and to manage all of this, Kimihiro was the main
main to handle everything. Now that he was the head of the family, he had to do
things quickly, and rather under the table, seeing as Kimihiro liked doing some dirty
work too. His busy work brough him to the Club Dragon, for some reason. He had
to meet someone here, and he wanted to get it done quick and be on his way before
people start wondering where he was. As soon as he entered the place, he saw
the one person he did not expect to see here. From a few feet away, Kimihiro
announced, "Hoshi?". He was truly surprised to see her here after all.
<SIZE size="50">

OOCOut of Character:
Lame, I know. Mood is a bit off right now.

Hoshi looked up leaning on her elbows and smiled sweetly. "Sin my love?" She murmured but then her brain registered who that voice belonged to. "Kimi-kun? Well it is a surprise to see you here." She said not being able to take the dreaminess that the potion brought from her voice. She had been told time and again not to call him Kimi-kun. He was to be her husband after all and it was more suited for her to call him -san or even no honorific at all. Hoshi even now rarely did things that where most suited for her. If she could irritate him than her day was made.

Hoshi's smile turned Cheshire cat-ish as she looked at him. "So what does bring you to this neck of the woods. I thought you would be somewhere in Osaka taking care of whatever it is that you do." She said kindly enough. Hoshi reached over for the small bottle of clear blue liquid. She wanted now more than ever to keep her altered state of mind.

Kimihiro had a lot going through his mind right now. There were things that he
had to handle with his family, then the mess that his brother made with getting
involved with the wrong people, and now, he was trying to get his brother in law
out of some blackmail mess that he had supposedly got involved in. Kimihiro
sometimes wondered to himself if all of this was really worth it. Sometimes he
just wished that he could step away from this sealed bottle he is trapped in and
smell the fresh air. Most of the time, he had to use his newly granted powers
of being the head of the family to clean up peoples mess. He didn't enjoy it,
although it did bring about respect for him from other people. After all, he is
now one of the most powerful guy's in the world. He had his fair share of enemies,
that's why there were always 3 guys following him around in distance, in case
something were to happen and he would need back up. Although for now, his
concentration was on Hoshi, and keeping her company, wondering why shes out here.

Looking around the room, Kimihiro scanned the room to see if the guy he was
supposed to meet was here yet. Squinting his eyes and carefully examining the
room, it would appear that he was not yet here. This was good for Kimihiro. He
would now have a bit extra time to catch up with things with Hoshi. Truth be
told, Kimihiro was a bit nervous right now. He had disappeared for a while after
his father created a huge mess for the entire family that Kimihiro himself had to
clean up, and that took a while. He starred at Hoshi, noticing her beauty. He had
forgotten how beautiful this girl was with all the things going on for him right now.
Kimihiro took out a cloth from his pocket, whipping his face from some sweat, and
then sitting next to Hoshi. He looked up at her, and said in a low tone, "It's
been a while since I last saw your beautiful face."
Kimihiro was quite thirsty
right now. So he noticed a jug and a glass next to it from a few inches away,
and decided to drink some water. After drinking and catching his breath, he
continued, "Business, my lady. Have things to take care of. I was actually
supposed to meet someone here, but doesn't appear to be here yet. But no
matter, you have my full attention right now."
Taking another sip of his water,
Kimihiro said, "What brings you down here Hoshi?" His mind started to wonder.

Hoshi allowed herself a soft sigh as her lips encountered her sweetest escape and allowed the chemicals to enter her body. "Pleasure love. My business has been completed for the day and there is nothing that I have that can't be put aside until tomorrow." She said her voice now as dreamy as if she where only half awake at that moment. She lived for when she felt this way. She used other potions during the day to keep her wake and alert but since her day was ending it was time to unwind all the way until she fell asleep. That was when one of her servants would take her home and give her over to her chambermaids who would dress her for bed. It was always the same. Hoshi did not really see that she was damaging herself more than helping herself but she had lost all sense of self a long time ago. All she had where her potions bottles, her part of the Koshiba Family business oh and Kimihiro.

The name itself mare Hoshi want to roll her eyes. She wanted more than anything to scream every time he came near her knowing that he as here because of her last name not because of her. She wished for all her heart that Sinclair had been pure enough to be with her. Or better yet Henric Lee. She still missed him. On nights where her delusions where particularly bad cried over him all over again even though she knew that it had been long enough that he didn't even remember her. Hoshi rolled over on her back and passed her hand down the side of Kimihiro's face and gave him a knowing smile. "Does that mean that you'll leave me the moment your partner gets her love?" She asked. Her voice gave no hint whether she meant it or not. This would be a bit of fun for her while the night was young and her potions had not taken full affect on her yet.

as busy as Kimihiro was, there wasn't anything that he would not be able to
put off until tomorrow for hoshi. opportunities like this he wouldn't really have
a chance to meet with because of how busy he was. there were times where
he would be go days without sleeping and constantly drinking potions to keep
himself awake. listening to hoshi speak, it brought about some good memories
that me had of her and himself. how the days went by so quickly, and these
days, the two hardly ever get to see each other. the beautiful voice that he
was listening to really changed his mood, in a good way. he was somewhat
more relaxed now, rather than being tense, as he was before. he took another
glass of water, and then said, "I see. Well babe, looks like we have ourselves
some time that we can spend together."
kimihiro knew that he would soon
have to attend to his business when the individual showed up, but his plans of
that were starting to change. the more kimihiro stood by hoshi, the more he
wanted to spend time with her. it had been quite a long time since they did
anything together, but perhaps tonight would be the night that they would now
have a chance to accompany each other and spend some quality time together.

raising his right hand, kimihiro called upon one of his men with his right index
finger, and leaned over to whisper to his ear that whenever the individual would
show up, they were to take care of the business alone, without the help from
him. and these were strict orders. kimihiro was the type of person who did not
like to repeat himself on orders. now reverting his attention back to hoshi, he
heard a question from her, asking if he would leave when the person would show
up. kimihiro brushed his hair back, and said, "no way babe. change of plans.
if you're not doing anything tonight, or for the rest of the day, how about
you and i spend some quality time together? maybe catch up?" kimihiro was
pretty confident on his offer. truth be told, there were a lot of things that the
two needed to catch up on, and this was a great opportunity for the two to do it.

Babe? Well this was new. Before it had been Hoshi-san or or Koshiba-sama if they where more than formal. It had been something she had hated most about Kimihiro. If she was going to be doing walking and interacting she needed to be in suspended animation for a moment. Hoshi reached for her bell and the waiter with the potions she usually wanted where presented to her. Hoshi took a clear on and set the waiter way. Those that knew her knew that she was not to be approved. If she developed in interest she would talk to them and not the other way around. The waiters didn't so much as flirt with her anymore because of this. That and with Kimihiro there they might as well be signing their own death certificates if they came anywhere near Hoshi that way. She drank deeply and she felt the one that had been slowing her down get counter acted she smiled up up at Kimihiro. "Then you can get us a real table and perhaps you can tell me how things have been going with you. As you can see business on me end has been going well." She said gesturing around.

The club was her's as where a few others. Hoshi had been recently crowned Mistress of Pleasures in Japan. Everything from dog fights to major underground dueling rings where her's. If a bookie sneeze she knew about it. "And maybe we can see where our engademet stands. I've started to get letter from suites again. Most I have refused but there are some tempting offers for my hand." She teased. Hoshi hoped that with his drop of formalities there was also a rise in his sense of humor. The man she had known before this had been if anything stiff which was one of the reason Hoshi had limited the time she was going to be married to him. Just long enough to have her child then she had the plan ready for his "accident'. If this out-of-the-blue date went well Hoshi would consider extending Kimihiro's life expectancy.

Kimihiro was known to be quite the gentleman. He was very professional,
straight forward, and knew what the ladies wanted. Though he did not
treat every girl the same because not every girl was as special to him. But
Hoshi was a special case. There was something about her that really reeled
him in towards her. There was something that he loved about her, he could
not point to it right off the bad, but he was really interested in her. Hearing
Hoshi say that she wanted him to get a real table, and without wasting any
time, he snapped his fingers. As soon as he snapped his fingers, his men
went to the nearest booth and cleared it up for them. As Kimihiro saw the
table cleared up for him and Hoshi, he looked back at her, and said, "Right
this way. You wanted a real table, well now you got one."
Kimihiro
got up and followed Hoshi to the table, and then sat down. Hearing her
talk about their engagement and where it stands, this is where Kimihiro got
a little serious. He was wondering the same thing. Where was their marriage
standing at right now? This got him a bit curious as well. "Well, I'm not
sure. I think we can proceed with all the plans necessary to get everything
in order."
Said Kimihiro with a smile on his face as he took a sip of his
water. And without further delay, he looked at the bartender and gave
signal to bring them some drinks. Kimihiro was curious to where this would go.

Sorry, a little lame.

Hoshi had been convinced at one point that Kimihiro only wanted her because he wanted the Koshiba empire. Two of the most powerful Families in Japan where sitting here discussing marriage which was a good thing. The Koshiba and the Icchihara had be at war since time began and sitting here trying to settle things was would better for the Japanese Underground. Well if things went well. She saw display his power by clearing a table and smiled wide. It was nice being semi-all powerful in Japan. Hoshi slandered over her, her flowing robes adding even more grace to her steps. This was not the young woman that had been so loud mouthed in school. It seemed quite like she had learned her place as one of the Koshiba princesses. "You are too kind my love." She teased as she took the seat that was pulled out for her.

She looked at him as if studying his face and saw that there could be something more to him than the bigoted ass wipe she had known as children. "Then I can tell those that offered to buzz off. I can get a hold of my mother and tell her that there is going to be an engagement dinner and leave it to her to plan our wedding. Goodness knows that she's been wanting to for a long time now. My father will be happy too." For a different reason but still he would be happy that Hoshi was doing her job. Hoshi herself was looking forward to what married life with Kimihiro would look like. They where both very hard workers when it came to their own sides of the businesses that the Families owned. She needed to know that he would respect that Hoshi liked to work and not try and make her into his frilly little trophy wife.

Kimihiro was known to be the gentlemen. He was quite the ladies man back in his
home city. Whenever he would get the chance, he would go into clubs and have
some fun. But these days, he hardly ever got to see the sight of any girl at all.
With the pressure of his family, and with the pressure from all the family relatives,
business partners and everything, there was not much leisure time for him. But
today, he was going to make time. He didn't really care much for anyone at this
point. Right now, he wanted to focus on Hoshi. Looking into her eyes, he could
tell that there was another person hidden behind this cover. A girl that was something
entirely different, and he wanted to see this girl. Well, not right now he didn't
want to see this other girl because he wanted to have some fun with Hoshi, and
have a good time with her, but perhaps later on, he wanted to see both sides of
Hoshi. "No problem, my love. Anything for you." Said Kimihiro with a smile
on his face. It was not often that Kimihiro got to enjoy himself without his body
guards with him. So he knew the dispose of the bodyguards and take care of any
business without him while he was having these special moments with Hoshi.

Proceeding with the wedding plans seemed like a good idea to Kimihiro. God knew
that he could use a splendid wife like Hoshi, and another addition to the family
at this point. Hoshi seemed like a born leader, and together, the two would be
able to control the entire country if they so chose to. "Proceeding with the
wedding plans sounds like a good idea. I'm only getting more busier these
days, and having the wedding as soon as possible would be better."
Said
Kimihiro as he drinked more of his water. Kimihiro waves at the waiter to come
to them to take their order. He ordered a alcohol beverage, and then looked
over at Hoshi, and asked, "What would you like, my love?" Asked Kimihiro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back