Alone and lonely

Hadan agreed with her statement, "Truer words have never been spoken." Hadan laughed to herself, "I wonder if many people have ticked off the intimidating professors yet." She was referring to her Head of House, and a few others. Hadan knew that she hadn't done anything just yet.

Kristen let out a small chuckle. "I heard two Gryffindor first years pranked the Herbology Professor" She laughed slightly. She had heard that the Professor was scary and applauded the boys, so seemed to have guts to do something like that.

Hadan cocked her head to the side, "You mean Professor Styx? Oh, I would have hated to see that. I mean, the man has that creepiness about him, but it sparks my interest." Professor Styx somehow reminded her of her grandfather, Asparuh, but more of a controlled person.

Kristen smiled. "Yeah I heard they lost points and got detention with him...Which will not be fun" She said. Professor Styx, that even sounds creepy...well to her anyway. She was not looking forward to Herbology with him next term.

Hadan laughed, "Serves them right. I never really liked Gryffindors. The lot of them seems, well, just not the kind of people I hang out with. Except maybe Wendy..." She shrugged. "I wish I knew what he had up his sleeve for the boys."

Kristen let a chuckle pass her lips. "Yeah it's not like you can go up and ask him" She said smiling slightly. "I haven't talked to any Gryffindors. So I don't know what they are like" she said, shrugging her shoulders again. "Though there is this one I've seen who has the reddest hair I have ever seen." She laughed.

Hadan's eyes flashed with an idea, "Maybe I can. Just wait a while first though." Hadan rolled her eyes at the thought of Gryffindors, "Well, mind you, Slytherins and Gryffindors are rivals, from what I gather. But I never liked that house, since the people I met are a bit arrogant." Hadan did not recall seeing that Gryffindor, "I don't remember anybody with red hair. Green though, yeah, I have seen."

Kristen saw the logic in what Hadan was saying. They were rivals. "Do you know many Ravenclaws?" She asked "Aren't they like, smart people?" She was curious, they always bypassed her when they saw her walking the halls, like she wasn't good enough for them to go near.

Hadan nodded, "Yes, Zazuka Bones. And well, she seems smart to me." Hadan shrugged, not knowing many others. She never cared for the likes of Ravenclaws, unless they bugged her first.

Hadan laughed, "When I actually attend, they are okay. Everyone seems younger than me though." She shrugged. "How do you like your classes?"

Kristen shrugged. "They are good, I mean, we are only just starting to learn everything." She couldn't wait to go further in History of Magic "I really enjoy History of Magic"

Hadan shook her head at the thought of History of Magic. "That subject bores me. I am much intrigued by Potions. I don't have it this term though." She felt almost saddened by this.

"Neither do I" She said, she was more of a theories sort of person than a practical person. "I just like writing" She said sheepishly.

Writing sparked her interest. All Hadan did in her spare time was write. Hadan smiled, "Really? Funny, I write too."

Kristen's curiosity spiked when she said that. "Really? I like to write poetry..." She said, slightly embarrassed by saying that.

Hadan smiled, "Poetry is a good art. I write books, and short stories. Maybe some poetry..." Hadan admitted to her writing. Although her stuff was dark and demented. She grew curious to what this girl could do.

((My god, this Hadan is so different than the other Hadan. XD))

Kristen smiled "I write some Short stories, but they are not that good." She twiddled her thumbs. "My poetry and stories are always sad and depressing ones" She admitted to Hadan, she's never told anyone what sort of genre her writings are.

((Hahaha really?))

Hadan grinned, stating her own genre, "All my writings are usually dark, sad, or contain a lot of death." There was a reason to that, however. She had a lot of deaths in her family. Hadan smiled at the girl.

((Yeah, go look if you don't believe me.))

Kristen smiled happily at Hadan. "My stories have death and my poetry hints at death." It was weird cause he was normally a happy person and she writes sad things.

Hadan inquired, though it may be crossing a line, "Is there a reason why?" Hadan quickly added, "You don't have to say answer if you don't feel comfortable with it." Hadan smiled weakly.

Kristen shrugged "I'm not sure." She said, "I mean I'm a happy person and what I write is sad" She really doesn't know why she writes like she does.

((Lol is is true for me IRL))

Hadan laughed, "That is the perfect irony. A happy person writing sad things." Hadan was in fact, amused with Kristen.

She smiled as she shrugged her shoulders "What can I say, that's just how I write." She laughed. "Once I tried to write something happy....and I failed completely"

Hadan was shocked with how much they had in common. Hadan laughed, "I am the exact same way. I cannot write a single happy thing. I just stop writing..." Hadan chuckled a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back