Alone and lonely

((I'm just using Tala))

Kristen chuckled, they have a little in common. "I can start happy, but I end up not liking it and then I put death in it" She said happily, she likes what she writes.

Hadan shook her head, smiling, "I cannot even start it off happy. That is pretty sad, isn't it?" Hadan tried to think of the stories she tried to start off happy, but never got passed one sentence.

Kristen smiled. "It is your own style of writing" She said sitting down against the wall, she had been standing for a while.

Hadan agreed, "I suppose it is." She sat down next to Kristen, though didn't make any physical contact. Hadan wondered aloud, "I wonder if this school has anything like an extra class or something to further writing skills." She shrugged.

Kristen shrugged slightly "I dunno, they may have a writing club" She said as she looked at Hadan sitting next to her. "It would be cool if there was"

Hadan laughed softly, "Even if there was, I wouldn't join. I am not into clubs or anything. I am not sure why I even said what I said." Hadan surprised herself a lot. Like how she can be nice one moment, and then evil the next.

Kristen smiled lightly. "I'd join, just so I can perfect my writing skills." She leaned her head against the wall. "I don't think that I'm that good of a writer." She admitted, then again, a lot of people don't like their works.

Hadan nodded, "Practice makes perfect. I wouldn't want others to critize my work. I am really touchy when it comes to my writing. Same thing with my wand." Hadan flicked it out, and twirled it in her white fingers.

Kristen nodded "Yeah...I guess so." she watched Hadan twirl her wand. She wanted to show Hadan some of her work, but she was still shy to ask if she wanted to see any of it.

Hadan glanced at her, and asked, "You aren.'t the same way, are you?" Hadan wanted to suddenly perform some spells, but resisted the urge. She would wait for another time.

Kristen smiled at Hadan. "Most of the time" she said "The only person that I can comfortably let read my work is my dad" she said with a half smile. She eyed Hadan's wand out of the corner of her eye.

Hadan nodded, and remembering her own, biological father, with whom she had hated for most of her life. Even now that he was dead, she didn't care. Hadan recalled Chavdar, and smiled. "My dad is pretty awesome. Even if he just adopted me." She looked like she had faded into her own memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back