All's Fair In Love And War

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante entered the duel chamber, his mind racing, and his heart feeling as if it were to burst from his chest. He had been eager for a duel since he had arrived at Hogwarts, eager to prove himself strong... But now he was facing Anna, just for a bit of fun, and knew he wasnt going to win. He wouldnt be able to hurt Anna, not intentionally anyways. How was he to win this?

He glanced around the chamber and noted the various barricades that he would be able to hide behind if need be. "Now's the hardest decision. Which is more important to me? Love, or winning?" and as he said it, he knew his hear had made the choice for him.

Professor Rowann smiled as she entered the dueling chamber to see the young first year who had booked the room in advance.
"Goodmorning Mr.Vrael" she grinned before walking over to the chair in the corner and sitting down on it, "I'll be here to make sure injuries are kept to a minimum".

She had to smile at this, there weren't too many spells that first years could hurt themselves with though it wouldn't stop any of them from trying of course. Waiting for his dueling partner to arrive so it could start, she opened up a book she had brought with her and began to read.

you're best using this format as a means of keeping a tally of your scores. ;)
Starting points: 150
Points lost:
Points gained:
New Total:
just post it at the end of your thread and make sure you read the dueling rules :)

As Anna slowly walked towards the Duelling Chamber a wave of nervousness washed over her. It was her very first duel and she wasn't feeling very confident. Anna's stomach was tight and twisted in knots. As she entered, Anna saw Dante's face which gave her comfort. She bit her lip and walked up to him. "How are you doing?" was all Anna could manage to sputter out. Her voice was shaky and her lip had a deep indention, almost bleeding.

Dante smiled at Anna and gave her a hug as she approached him. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and squeezed her again. She looked close to being sick. "Im fine. Calm down Anna, this is just for fun." he tried to comfort her. He hated seeing her like this. He gave her another squeeze before letting her go and walking to his starting position. "Now, show me how brilliant you really are.... And try not to hurt me too bad. "He added with a chuckle. He waited for Anna's first spell to come at him.

Anna took a deep breath as she came to the starting position. Okay, I can do this.... Anna thought, trying to encourage herself. She raised her wand and yelled out, "Stupify!" Anna closed her eyes, afraid of what might come back at her.

(OOC: I don't quite understand the points...?)

Okay I'll go through this step by step with you guys but will put my posts into spoilers so it doesn't disrupt your duel too much.

Baylee you just cast a spell at Dylan so after your post you should type this up...

Starting points: 150
Points lost: -5 Cast Spell
Points gained: 0
New Total: 145

For now you can only remove 5 points because you have simply cast a spell.
If the spell hits 'Dante' then he adds 15 pts to his total but ...
you must deduct 20pts in your next post.
If on the other hand 'Dante' dodges your spell then he must deduct 10pts from his total and yours remains as is.

I'll keep a close eye on this to make sure you're both doing it right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back