All To Catch Up

"Hey Belle, what's up?" Blake stroked the feathers on the snowy owl's back. He looked at Emme and smiled. "Why would I need to be checked up on? Maybe she missed you as much as I did." He smiled again as he took an owl treat out of his right pocket and fed it to Belle.

Emme reached over and pet the owl. "Did you miss me Bella?" She asked smiling brightly at the owl. Though Emme did not have an owl, she still loved the animals. Though as Blake took out an owl treat, Emme laughed a small bit. "Do you just carry those around with you?" Emme asked thinking how she would never carry around kitten treats for Chelly.

The sun shone brightly for a moment as Emme covered her eyes. Though the sun died down for a moment and good for Emme. "I was listening to some girls in the great hall the other day. I've heard they throw a great Halloween party here" Emme added as she pet the owl once more.

"What? Owl treats? Of course I do. Don't you carry around cat treats for Chelly?" Blake was serious, but showed a smiled when Emme laughed at him. He pet Belle some more until Emme spoke again. She mentioned the Halloween party. "A great one, huh? Awesome, let's go. You up for it?" He had asked, but was pretty sure of what answer he would receive. He was pretty sure that he remembered her having a great time at last year's Halloween feast.

((I have to go eat. I might be able to get on again after that.))

Emme shook her head at Blake. "Of coarse I don't carry cat treats about. That cat follows me enough. Gosh if I carried food about for her she would never leave my side" Emme said smiling though really she loved Chelly even if that kitten could be clingy and jealous.

When the Halloween party continued, Emme smiled "Yeah. I'm excited of coarse" She said thinking about the halloween party last year. Emme had a pretty lame costume but this year she was determined to have a great one. "And we have to dress you up too" Emme said laughing a bit.

Blake laughed slightly and said, "I have to carry them around. Otherwise, I would forget where they were, and wouldn't be able to give her any treats, and she loves them."

"I guess I'm excited too. I enjoyed last year's Halloween party. So what kind of costume are you gonna wear?" Blake asked curiously. He looked at Emme after her last comment. "Me too? ....Ok, why not?"

Emme rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. It was sort of sweet how much Blake cared about Bella. Really overall Blake was sweet, one of the many things she liked about him. "Oh yes last year was fun" Emme said remembering the food, games, and friends. What else could be needed at a party? Though if the party was missing candy corn it was a big pity. Emme loved candy corn.

"Oh I have no clue what I am going to wear I was thinking rock star or maybe princess" Emme said smiling brightly as ideas for costumes ran through her head. "And yes you too. What are you going to be?" Emme asked wondering if she was going to have to help Blake come up with something or if he would figure it out. Either way.

"I have absolutely no clue," Blake said truthfully in response to Emme's question. He had no idea whatsoever, and he wondered if he would ever be able to come up with something. Many ideas ran through his head all at the same time, but none of them seemed to interest him that much. He kept thinking and more ideas entered his thoughts, but still nothing interesting to him came up.

Emme smiled knowing that she had already guessed that Blake wouldn't have a costume in mind. He never did seem the type to know things like that right away. Though that was completely fine with Emme. Crossing her legs and tapping her foot a bit, she looked out and over the gardens. "You know I may just join the garden club. I think they have one here" Emme said thinking more aloud.

"Are you joining any clubs?" Emme asked.

Blake nodded when Emme mentioned joining the garden club. He looked out at it again, at all the different flowers and other plants. He looked back at the one yellow flower that both of them had been interested in almost this whole time. He turned his attention back to the conversation and answered Emme's question without even thinking. "Well..does Quidditch count as a club? If so, then yeah I am. I'm gonna try out. Oh yeah, and there's the dueling club, too. I'm interested in that."

Emme smiled as Blake asked if Qudditch counted as a club. "No it doesn't count as a club" She teased. Though she wondered if she was going to join quidditch either. "Though a dueling club sounds like fun" Emme said not knowing if she really wanted to join a dueling club.

"I just want to be active around the school. Make my name known" Emme said laughing slightly

"Well, I think it should count as a club." Blake could tell that she was teasing, though. Once again he noticed that they teased each other a lot. He was glad that they did, though. He maybe wasn't exactly sure why, but he was. "Would you ever join the dueling club?" He asked curiously. He had never seen her duel, but he had been in the dueling club last year and he liked it.

Blake smiled and replied, "Don't worry, everyone at the school will know your name before too long."

Emme smiled "Well it should be good enough just to be on the team" She said thinking about how it would be an honor to be on the Quidditch team. Maybe she would try out and see where that got her. As the question of whether or not she would join the dueling club came up, Emme was exactly sure. "Probably not" Emme answered thinking that it wasn't the best choice.

"Not that I can't work a wand but still" She added. Smiling brightly as Blake had said she would make her name known before too long, she could only hope. Looking at the garden once more, Emme noticed it was getting later. "We should probably head in soon" She managed to say "After all I have to get working on my costume" She said a smile on her face.

Blake acknowledged the fact that Emme said she probably wouldn't join the dueling club. That was fine with him, he had just been wondering if she would. He felt sure that she would join other clubs like she said, though. He nodded when Emme mentioned going inside and was now aware of the sun that was about to starting setting before too long. "You're right, let's go." He smiled and stood up before walking over to the entrance of the garden. "Hey Belle, fly back to the owlery, we're going inside." It seemed as if the owl had actually understood him, because she immediately took flight and headed off. Blake looked over at Emme, waiting for her to follow.

Blake felt the warmth from Emme's hand, it was something that he had missed feeling for a while. He looked at her and smiled, "I am too." With that, the two of them walked off into the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back