Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen's rose basket was getting considerably lighter as she delivered most of her roses that morning in the Great Hall during breakfast time. She had one more rose she planned to deliver in the Great Hall and so made her way over to the Ravenclaw House table to do so. She had never met this person before and hoped to make a new friend out of this delivery. The girl pushed her way through the crowd to try to find him with his yellow rose held tightly in her hand. "I have a yellow rose here for Theodore Westwick... Does anyone know who that is??" she said, looking around at all of the Ravenclaw faces.

Theodore hated Valentine's day, and he had been grumpy all day. He regretted sending Zoe a rose, it had been stupid and now she would never leave him alone. But he also didn't want her to leave him alone. But what if she hated it? What if she made fun of it with her girlfriend? He had never sent anyone a rose before, and hadn't ever expected himself to do that. He was prodding at his food mindlessly when he suddenly heard someone say they had a delivery for him. Theodore's head snapped up and he raised his hand before he realized how dumb that looked. "I'm Theodore." He said, lowering his hand quickly and frowning at the girl. "Give me my rose."

As someone said their name was Theodore, Gwen smiled at them until they suddenly demanded the rose that she was holding. "Well that's not very nice." she told him sternly with creased eyebrows. It seemed that some people just hadn't learnt their manners. "You're lucky I don't have all day." She rolled her eyes at him, all of a sudden quite annoyed with him. She wouldn't hesitate arguing with him but didn't want to waste her time. "Here's your stupid rose." Gwen held the yellow rose out to him along with the note.

You're BONE-CHILLINGLY COOL! (Even if you're a jerk sometimes :p)

Love, Zoe!

Theodore looked at the girl impassively when she said that wasn't very nice. "I'm not very nice." He informed her, glad that the girl didn't wait too long to give him his rose. He grabbed it, then immediately ignored her completely as he turned away from her to read it. At the sight of Zoe's name and silly message his normally pale cheeks turned pink. He liked that he got a rose from her, and glanced around to see if he could spot her anywhere. Perhaps he would even say thank you. He did want to know if she had gotten his rose as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back