All my topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izale Brai

OOC First Name
Zelia
Wand
Beech with Essence of Pixie Hair, 14 1/4"
I don't know if this has been suggested before, and I don't know how much work it would take (if it's not already available somewhere), so feel free to shoot me down, but:

Is there a way we can see a list of all the topics we have contributed to?
If this can be done, could we also see who was the last to post to that topic?

It would help me keep track of where I need to post (IC and OOC)

Thanks
-Zelia

Hi Zelia,

When viewing your profile, hover over 'Profile Options'.
You'll see two links of interest there. First, List Member's Topics lets you see all topics that you've started.
Second, List Member's Posts lets you see all posts you've made (sorted by month) and, therefore, all topics you've posted in.

In addition to those links, there's other methods of knowing what's happening where you're interested, too.
When you reply to a topic, it gains this icon
replied2.png
in the default theme that appears beside its listing in a forum. Any topics with that icon is a topic you've replied to.
If there's a specific topic you're involved in and want to keep track of, at the bottom of each topic is a "Track Topic" link (right at the bottom of the page - to the right of the theme chooser and to the left of the board clock). Tracking a topic will, no matter what, add it to your subscriptions list in the 'Preferences' menu but also allows you to choose to be notified of new replies to those topics (via PM or email).
Finally, there is also the Replies to Your Topics search option (which is linked to on the index page right beside the board staff link) which shows you which topics that you've started have new replies.

So, there's a plethora of ways for you to know where you've posted and what's happening in topics that interest you, and there isn't really any good way for something different from those options to be added on my end of things.

I hope that helps.

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back