All I need is you.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph was walking around the grounds of Durmstrang, it was a cold day, like always. She wore a grey hoodie, black skinny jeans and vans. Her hair, which was now blonde, hung straight around her face. Steph hadnt bothered with her appearance today, she didnt need to anymore. After all, her boyfriend Detrick liked her how she was.
A grin spread on her face at the thought of her boyfriend. They had been together months now, everything was so perfect. They lived in their own world, not caring about anyone else. Steph could honestly say she had never felt this way before, he made her so happy.

Stephs thoughts were on her boyfriend as she made her way to the spot where she and Detrick had first met. She had sent him an owl, asking him to meet her here.
She stared out into the trees, a smile on her face as she thought of him, she was so lucky!

/slightly lame, sorry!\

Detrick had ben sitting in his room attepmting to do his homework but he had given up long ago, he wasn't able to keep his mind on anything - apart from his girlfriend. Thoughts of Steph filled his thoughts and he experienced the usual sensation of butterflies as he thought of her. Reading and re-reading the letter which she had sent her a short time ago he kept checking the time every few minutes, until it was time enough for him to meet her according to the letter. Once it wa nearly time he caved in and left for their spot, the place where they had first met; where they shared their first kiss; where he asked her to be his girlfriend and she accepted, completely turning his lie around (for the good).

Exiting the medieval looking castle he made his way to the spot where his girlfriend waited for him. Sometimes he cursed his school for being in such a good part of the world, he dispised the great fur coats which were manditory for the students to wear unless they wished to freeze to death. So instead her wore one of his grey and blue hoodies sipped up as far as it could go. Ahead of him he could se a flash of blonde hair, a smile crept on to his lips. Of course he had loved his girlfriends previous wild red hair but the blonde hair was as equally as beautiful. Walking up behind her put his arms around her waist and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. "Hello beautful." he said fondly to her.

Steph grinned when she felt Detricks familier arms wrap around her waist. Hello beautiful "Mmm, hey baby." she turned in his arms, kissing him.

"How are you?" she asked when they had broken apart, keeping her arms around his neck as she looked into his eyes.

Detrick kept his hold on Steph as firm as possible, but nt so tightly that he would hurt her - there is nothing else in the world that he would want to do. Looking into her warm eyes he couldn't help but smile. "Better now you're here." he said, not caring at how completely and uttely cheesey the line just said, it was all true. "How are you?" He asked, placing his forehead on her own.

Steph smiled at the cheesy words, "I'm great!" she told him.

When Detrick placed his forehead next to hers, she kissed him. She couldn't seem to help herself when she was with Detrick, she just wanted to kiss him, feel his arms around her, hold him close. She wanted to be as close as possible to him, for as long as possible.
They had been together for a while now, but the butterflies in her stomach still went crazy everytime her thoughts were on her boyfriend, And to be fair, Steph thought of him alot!

"Detrick, I really am crazy for you, y'know," Steph told him.

Detrick beamed as Steph informed him that she was great, her happiness was enough to make him happy these days, Steph was enough to make him happy. After kissing her Detrick chuckled at Steph's words, "I had an idea." he told her with a smirk. "You know I'm mad for you too?" he asked her.

Steph smiled at him, "Ah, nice to know."

She took his arms from around herself, grabbing his hand as she sank to the floor, pulling him with her. Steph shifted into his arms, snuggling close to him. Her hoodie was thinner than she thought, and she had begun to feel the cold.

Detrick grinned wider than he thought possibly as Steph replied, chuckling lightly, he was so lucky. Steph was on his mind constantly, she was his salvation - the reason he woke in the morning, the reason he continued living. He found it hard to believe how he used to hate everything about his life - apart from his family, and without Steph he wouldn't know what to do with his life, he was nothing before her.

Detrick smiled fondly as Steph moved about a bit, making herself comfortable in his arms. He squeesed her a little after she finished moving. As Detrick held Steph in his arms he felt her skin - it was cold. Shaking in head he moved his free arm behind him and reached into his bag. You'll never learn will you?" he said with a laugh as he pulled out a blanket and threw it around the two of them. "Any better?" he asked her sweetly.

When Detrick pulled out the blanket, Steph grinned, Detrick knew her so well, she'd go as far as to say he knew her better than she knew herself.

Steph reached up, kissing her boyfriend on the cheek before placing her head on his shoulder, snuggling into his neck. Her thoughts were on her life before Detrick, if you could call it a life, it was just an existent, a blank, dull existent. 'Detrick Klein, im not sure if you realise how happy you make me.' She said simply, all she wanted was her boyfriend to know just how amazing he was, and how much he made her life worth living.

Detrick took Steph's grin as an 'yes' to his question, all he wanted to do was make her happy because she was such an amazing person she deserved to be happy. Detrick felt Steph snuggle into him and place her head on his shoulder, he gentally rubbed a few loose strands of hair out of her faces before lightly placing his check on the top of her head, inhaling her sweet scent.

He listened to her angelic voice, saying words that made his face explode with a smile, the butterflies buzzing like crazy in his stomach. "If it's anything like how happy you make me, I may have a fair idea." he said kissing the top of her head. He loved how he was around Steph, she was the best thing in his life and he knew that. She did make him happy, the happiest moments in his life all involved her.

"Hmm, and how exactly do i make you feel?" Steph teased, she held his hand in hers, on her lap. She stroked his hand softly, shifting her body slightly, trying to be casual, she wanted to hear his heartbeat, it seemed like the most important sound in the world, it sounded better than any song in the world.

Detrick thought about Stephs question. How did she makes him feel? She was the best thing to happen to him but surely there were no words to describe his feelings for her? Was there? "I love you!" He said, suddenly. He was taken aback by his words! He couldn't believe he said those words to her but they felt right. He looked tentively at Steph, he knew she liked him, a lot, but was love too much for the 15 year old to take in. His insides knotted uncomfortably as he waited for her answer, not daring to breath until he heard her voice again - no matter what the responce was.

Shock shot through her body, her mouth hung open. "I.. Detrick.." Steph stammered, of course she loved him too, probably more than humanly possible,but she had no idea how to stay these words, those three words, that can kill if used wrongly, by telling Detrick she was in love with him, she was giving him the power to tear her very heart from her body, from breaking her..

Steph twisted out of his arms, pushing the blanket away. Shifting her whole body so she was kneeling on the ground, Detricks legs in between hers. She locked her arms around his neck. "I love you too, im in head over heels, you are my whole life, you are my everything." Steph told him simply, before kissing him passionately.

Detrick heard Steph stammer, that wasn't a good sign. His insides tightened slightly, he just ruined what they had didn't he? He couldn't help it Steph just drove him mad like that, the fact he kissed her and asked her to be his girlfriend on their first meeting was enough to prove that. Despite this he wouldn't want to change a single thing - it was the smartest thing he ever did, Merlin only knows whoes arms Steph would be in now if I hadn't done it. he thought to himself, realising that it was possible that Steph could be with someone else...and not him.

Detrick watched his girlfriend as she moved about again, this time facing him. Worry was rushing through the teenager right now. What was she going to say? What if she didn't love him? Could they still be together? He hoped so. Hearing her words Detrick's heart skipped a beat. Those three magical words, something he never expected to hear from another human being (outside of his family). Before he could reply he felt Steph's lips on his, he kissed her back with hunger and passion - well more than usual. He broght his hands up from his side and put them around Stephs waist, pulling her closer to him. In this moment in time, he didn't have a care in the world, all that mattered was Steph and that they loved each other. There wasn't a greater feeling.

Steph felt his hands reach her waist. She tried to pull him closer but she wasnt strong enough. So she settled for putting as much energy and passion into the kiss.
One hand was twisted into his hair, the other sliding down the back of his neck, past his shoulder, to his chest. Stephs hand rested there, as she parted her lips, the tip of her tongue touching Detricks lips.

Detrick felt a shock of electricity run through his body at Stephs touch. Thoughts ran back to the first time they met, at this exact spot, the scene was very similar but now there was something different, it was more pure - it was love. As the kissing intensified Detrick cooled it down a bit, giving his love short but deep kisses on her lips. Stopping completely he placed his forehead on Steph's, "Thank you." he said, barely auditable, only Steph could hear him.

As Steph kissed Detrick, she knew for sure, he was everything, every doubt that had entered her mind, about how she didnt deserve the amazing Detrick, about how he could have anyone else, completly left her thoughts, she felt pure happiness. She felt happier than she ever thought possible.

When the kiss broke apart, Steph was gasping for air, her head leaning against his. "Anytime," She smiled, still a little breathless.
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." Steph repeated, her voice quiet, she was sure her happiness was blatant in her voice.

Detrick kept his arms around Steph's waist, keeping her as close to him as possible, he never wanted to let her go. Detrick let out a short chuckle as Steph said anytime, he was going to make her stick to that - he smirked to himself at the thought of it.

Detrick's smile grew wider and wider with each word that came out of Steph's mouth. Laughing fondly, he raised his hand to her face, cupping her cheek. "I'm never going to grow tired of hearing those three words." he said strocking her cheek with his thumb. "And I..love..you." he said giving her little kisses between each word. "Mmm, I'm never going to grow tired of saying those three words." he said sitting back, but only slightly, just enough to see her face.

Steph grinned, her hand reaching out to his face, stroking his cheek lightly. "Me too, babe." She said, pulling her hand away, but taking his and putting it on her lap, palm down, her hand curling around the back of his hand.

She moved her legs, which were tucked under her thin thighs, and stretched them out, sitting on Detricks lap, facing him. Steph lent in, kissing him quickly.

"I wrote another song for you." She stated.

Detrick watched as Steph began to fidget again, but he didn't mind, he knew she was just making herself comfortable and as long as she happy he didn't mind. He chuckled fondly as she settled down again. Putting his arms around her waist once again he pulled her back, so her back was leaning against his chest. He inhaled her scent again for a second, it was almost intoxicating. Detrick let a wide grin dawn on his face momentarily. "Another one? Do I get to hear it?" he asked playfully.

Steph grinned, pulling out of Detricks arms, "Wait here, dont move!" She told him, kissing him quickly before she ran towards the castle, up into her dorm. Steph grabbed her guitar, before sprinting back to Detrick.

She sat down in front of him, and started to play the song she had written.

When Steph had finished, she looked at Detrick hopefully, she hadnt played this song to anyone before, and she didnt know if it was any good.

Detrick nodded lightly as Steph told him not to move. He watched her go back into the castle until he could see her no more. Falling back he leaned against the tree, thoughts of the last few minutes were running threw his head. He was in love! It was hard to believe that he could say those words and even more so, the person repeated them back to him. It was one of the best feelings in the world.

Not too long after he saw Steph approaching him with her guirar. His eyes never left his love as she sang and played to him. If he was capable of it - he would cry, it was such a beautiful song. Although he was almost glad he couldn't cry, it gave him a great opportuininy to play about with Steph a bit. "So who's this exception?" he asked her in a semi-serious/semi-joking toe of voice.

Steph giggled, "Just some guy I know, he makes me smile more than i thought possible, i dream about him every night, i think he's the most amazing person on this earth." She winked, placing her guitar down and going to sit next to Detrick, she put her head on his shoulder like she had earlier, kissing his neck.

Detrick listened to Steph talk about him - even though she didn't say who the exception was he knew it was him. He nodded at her words, as if to say he felt the exact same way about her. They definately were made for each other, soulmates, the perfect match, meant to be, however it was put they were perfet for each other. Detrick raised his arm as he saw Steph starting to move again, finally resting it over her shoulders as she laid her head down on him. Detrick felt shots of electricity run down his spine as Steph kissed his neck, he quickly moved his body before he did something he probably wouldn't regret but he wouldn't want to anything like that to Steph - not yet anyway. To disguise his abrupt movement he grabbed the blanket again and put it over the two of them. Smiling down lovingly at Steph he gave her a light kiss on the lips, and leaned back against the tree, with his love in his arms he couldn't be more happy.

Steph noticed Detrick moving, and she knew why, she ignored the strange feelings in her chest and snuggled close to him, trying to keep herself warm under the blanket.
When Detrick kissed her, she grinned, touching his face for a second, before resting it on his chest.

Steph wasnt sure what to say, she didnt want to say anything, just to stay here in her boyfriends arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back