All i have known is gone

Aitan

Aitan made his way down to the river, he was cut, and broken, he was using all his might to hold back his tears, who knows when a Student would appear out of no where, He made his way to the edge of the flowing river, gazing into his own reflection "What have i become" he said to himself, "I've become a over protective monster" he snarled, he slowly made his way down, wincing as he put pressure on his left front quarter, he dipped his hands in the river water and splashed it over his face, "why am i pushing her away, Thearus isnt a bad guy" he picked up a rock from the shallows of the river, he hefted it in his hand, all he could think of doing was to pound his face with it. Aitan tossed it away, and looked back into the water, he burried his face into his hands, trying to conceal the fact that he was crying in the most easist way possible.

Mist snuck up behind her brother as quite as she could. "Boo" She said before giving him a hug "Im so sorry"

Aitan, Heard someone say boo, he rubbed his eyes, and pretended to pick up some more water and splash it on his face, he felt someone hug him, he knew who it was, he just shurgged her off, "Wheres Lover Boy" he said in a sour deep voice,

"I dunno I left him in the clearing and came to find you" Mist said her eyes getting teary again.

Aitan couldnt help but be somewhat glad, but he was still angry with her, she took his side over him, if Aitan could get up he would, but it would take him to long to stand up again, he simpley hung his head "You told him my secret. My weakness" she said in a soft gruff Tone.

"and now he knows just how much you love me" Mist said leaning her head on his shoulder "and i trust him enough not to hurt you"

"Hurting me isnt what i am worried about, he can use me against you, if he wants something, all he has to do is hit my left front quater, and i am his simple toy" Aitan Snarled, he hated thinking about being weak, "I am Anyones play toy, as soon as they hit my left ftont quater" he said softly to himself,

"He would never do anything like that and you know it" Mist said defensivly and taking her head of his shoulder. She looked into his eyes "your still my big brother and he respects that"

Aitan, stood up, hiding his pain with his anger, "He Killed his Own Brother Mist, what am i ment to believe" he said, walking along the edge of the lake before turning around to face her again.

Mist looked at the ground "He was protecting a student and things got out of hand" Was all Mist could manage to say

"Students are All Stupid, There was no reason for him to kill his brother over one, that child could have had Dark Wizard relations" he snarled, Aitan had a habbit of thinking all Humans were somehow related to a Dark Wizard or becoming one.

[[i have to go to bed now, continue this tomorrow]]

"Not all students are as bad as you say they are" Mist said looking down she knew she would get a big talk about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back