All he ever wanted and All she couldn't give

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda left the library wearing her full uniform for a change, the weather was still pretty cold so her sweater was worn all the time now. She walked slowly up the stairs heading back to the Gryffindor common room passing a few minor rule breakers on the way, it always amazed her what first years thought they could get away with. She gave them the briefest of warnings though and sent them on their way. Not in a particularly chastising mood today, Andy simply wanted to crash out and relax back in her dorm. Of course herself and Kat weren't exactly seeing eye to eye at the moment which meant that she had been spending less time than usual in her own dormitory.

This didn't really bother her, she got to smile at all the passing boys and check out the talent about the school this year. It hadn't helped that earlier that morning she had recieved a letter from Bruin wishing her the best of luck for the year ahead and to make sure she kept her head down and her studies up. It had been a dull boring letter, the type her aunts or uncles might have written. She reread it thinking perhaps reading between the lines might help but there was no hint at anything. No word that he might return, no word that he missed her, nothing. With this in mind she had left the library only to run into one of the new transfers and flirted shamelessly with him. All good healthy fun and no one was getting hurt, least of all her and right now that was the main thing on her agenda this year. Andromeda Fiorelli was not getting hurt by any boy, ever again.

Carlisle was, rather unusually, Inside today. And he had been going through each and every corridor. Why? Because he had decided he could find a new secret passage to tell the summers twins, his dorm mates. And so he had spent most of today lurking through the corridors and peeping behind statues and paintings.

He had come come from behind one of the statues when he saw Andy walking his way. In an instant he had fluidly and almost gracefully lept out from before the statue and landed, without a sound, in front of her, "Bonjour Andy" He said in a more lilting french accent that made his words sing before easing it off to ask, "So How have you been?" A beaming smile crossed his face. He hadn't seen Andy and was always happy to catch a glimpse of her. He didn't think he would ever be able to get rid of all his feelings for her. But at least now he could cope and even be happy.. And that was enough.

Andromeda smiled as Carlisle jumped down infront of her. She didn't think they would ever really get to the point where they could be friends but they seemed to have managed it pretty well. It seemed strange to think she would be flirting with every boy about the school this year except this particular one. Well she also would be staying away from those who were taken of course that went without saying but looking at the boy who had been the first to really kiss her, the first to make her feel anything beyong the norm Andy wondered would it be too cruel for her to blatantly flirt with him.

He was still drop dead gorgeous after all, he was still able to set her pulse racing but would he be able to keep his feelings out of it.

"Hello Carlisle" she flashed him a very becoming smile as she continued to walk up the stairs, walking around him to do so but managing to brush off of his arm ever so carefully. The scent of roses still followed her about and it lingered now in the air as she past him.
"I've been good and you?"

Andy greeted him as she brushed past and kept on heading up the stairs. She answered his question before reversing it to which Carlisle replied as he turned after her. "Well... To be honest.. I've been trying to out do a set of third years" He gave abit of a mock pouty look before a laugh.

"you realize you smell like a walking rose garden right?" He asked with abit for a raised eyebrow. "Better be careful or you might have a few people hanging off of you soon" He chuckled and poked his tongue out. After a few more steps he spun around her easily and stopped at her front, both fabrics of their tops brushing for a slight moment. "Off too some place in a hurry?" His words danced playfully as he spoke.

Now either he was playing a game with her as well or Andy was imagining the fact that he was flirting with her but his ultra close proximity never did her nerves any favors. She gulped slightly as he stood infront of her once more, so close that they were practically touching. Andy inhaled deeply before replying.

"I have always smelt this way, if you have a problem with it Moonlight don't stand so close" she flashed him a very dangerous smile as she moved to the side and held onto the bannister this time as she moved her way upwards once more. Stopping when she was on the same step as him.
"I'm not in a rush what makes you say that?" a slight frown creased her brown for a moment, as much as she wanted to flirt with him she didn't know if it were dangerous to do so or not. Her blood always seemed to bubble up and boil over when he was around. No wonder Bruin had always kept her on a short leash. Attempting to move further up the stairs again Andy was almost certain she could feel the heat radiate from his body as she brushed past him again.

This was more fun, and more tolerable, then he had expected it to be. He could faintly her he pulse racing a smiled abit to himself. at least he could still do that. She gulped and had to take a deep breath before giving her well placed come back. "Never said anything about not liking it" Carlisle said with a chuckle. She flashed him a dangerous smile before, once again, attempting to get further up the stairs.

She asked him why he would ask if she was in a rush. "Oh.. Nothing really, its just im normally able to stop you in your path alot better then this. Maybe I should try a little harder" His head tilted to the side with a slightly mischievous smile before his face went into an innocent look.
"Did you happen to run a marathon in the last minute or two?" Of course he was referring to her pulse which was pounding in her veins.

Andy smiled at all his replies but still walked another two steps until she was comfortably on the corridor of the fifth floor. She turned to look at him shaking her head ever so slightly.

"No I haven't run a marathon and why would you want to stop me anyhow?" it wasn't like Carlisle to flirt like this was it? then again she had only known him while they dated and the two had been inseperable then. Nobody could come between them, there hadn't been space too and after they had broken up, he had been too upset with her to come near her for a long time. This was almost like a flash of the boy she had met back in Puddifoots and the memory made her smile even more.

"So tell me, what are you doing with two third years?" topic change was always a good idea, wasn't it?

Once again Carlisle took on his much more formal attitude and lilting, near singing french accent. "Forgive me, but any moment that someone can spend with the infamous Andy. Why, they would be a fool not to try per long it, no?" His head nodded slightly in agreement to himself for a moment.

He moved up the last few steps to the corridor when she asked what he was doing with two third years anyway. He laughed for a moment and nodded to a few tapestries. "Sern and Aeon. I was trying to find a secret passage way that they hadn't.. And well... Boast really" Carlisle couldn't help but laugh again. The whole thing sounded so childish.. But it was too fun too resist. He furrowed his brow for a minute as he looked at a portrait he had missed before basically flipping over it it. But alas, no ultimate secret passage way to be found. A few fluid back over's later. He pulled himself upright beside Andy again. "What about you, anything of interest happen lately?".

Andy didn't know what to say to his quip about spending time or prolonging it with the 'infamous' Andy. What made her infamous? She was about to ask when he did his usual acrobatic routine to a picture before returning to her side again. Andy could only look at him for a moment speechless.

"Nothing. Life's been pretty boring actually" she certainly wasn't going to start mentioning things like evil versions of herself or that she had vowed to herself to flirt outrageously with half the boys at school excluding him, because she had no intention of tempting fate again.
"Why am I infamous?" she finally asked him, her amber eyes sparking dangerously, "are you making fun of me Carlisle Moonlight?"

She had forgotten how beautiful his French accent sounded, what it could do to her insides and Andy quickly turned to move on again.

"Making fun of you? Me?" He put on a shocked face before replying, "Nay I would never do such a thing" He poked a tongue out at her with abut of a chuckle before moving along with her once more, his movements barely noticeable and near silent. "And since when is Andy's life boring?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh and guess what? I'm planning on going back to France some time this year" He said delightedly, a very small part of his mind still flashed back to their time when he took her to France. He missed France sometimes and had now decided he would return at least once a year. He beamed a smile that showed his perfectly white teeth that were slightly pointed. He never forgot to brush.

Andy lowered her head slightly smiling to herself, her dark red hair fell over her eyes a bit which was fine by her as she cast him a sideways glance.
"Now I know you're making fun of me" she stuck her own tongue back at him for good measure before realizing they were walking on together. She stopped at turned to face him.
"Isn't there somewhere more interesting you need to be? Some portraits you haven't tried yet? There are two further down this corridor that do hide passageways you know. One to the kitchens and the other to the library for some bizarre reason."

She frowned slightly as she now looked at him.
"Are you leaving for good?" had she gotten too complacent about having him around the school? Would she miss him if he left? Andy refused to answer any of these questions, just like she had ignored the one about her life.

Carlisle paused for a moment, "So keen to be rid of me?" For the first time Carlisle was actually abit unhappy. but he quickly got over it, "Yes I know of them, and one leading to the library does me no good" He rolled his eyes with abit of a laugh.He started after her again after that.

She asked if he was leaving for good. "For good? Oh no.. No no no. too much here that I would miss.." He smiled gently for a moment. "But France is a hard thing to forget... and its got a certain charm that makes you want to go back for more" . Not that it would matter much if you did leave for good.. He banished the thought. Someone would have to miss him. He came to a stop that seemed out of step with his fluid movements. "Would you like to continue without me then?" His head tilted to the side slightly with a curious look.

Andy watched as he stopped walking as well. His words made her stomach churn and she exhaled slowly. What could she say to him? I want you to walk with me but you frighten me, besides Bruin you were the only one to make me feel anything. Or she could go down a different route altogether; I don't want you to walk with me because if I'm left alone with you too long I'll probably do something all together stupid. She would not flirt with him, she had promised herself not to and yet every inch of her wanted to respond to him.

"I'm glad you're not leaving for good then" and she was there was no reason for her to even attempt to lie about that, not that she would have been able to anyhow. Still she hadn't said whether she wanted him to walk with her or not, still she waited. Yet she didn't know what she was waiting for.
"Why are you looking at me like that for?" was all she said in the end.

"Yeah me too" Was all Carlisle could respond. She stood there for a long time looking at him before finally asking why he was looking at her like that. Why was he looking at her like that. Most of his look was curiosity. He always wanted to know more about her and what she was thinking. And now more then ever.

"I'm just wondering what your thinking" He half murmured to her after a few moments. He don't miss the fact that she hadn't answered if she wanted him to go away yet.. Which really didn't help anything for him. He wasn't exactly sure what to do. And a Carlisle that doesn't know what he is doing.. well that's just not right.

"Trust me you don't want to know what I'm thinking"
she attempted a smile but it merely came out all lop-sided as the memory of kissing him jumped unbidden into her consciousness. Andy's mouth opened in a slight gasp, the memory had been so real, as if they were actually kissing now. She looked at him wide eyed, startled by where her thoughts were taking her and she knew if she didn't get out of there fast, her actions would follow them.

Andromeda turned abruptly then, confusion written all over her face. She was supposed to be having fun and flirting like crazy this year, not tugging up old memories that she should have long ago forgotten.

Carlisle watched her cautiously as she told him that he didn't want to know what she was thinking. But it only made him think more. Her smile, or that was what he assumed it was supposed to be came out all wrong and her face went wide eyed that must have been caused by one of the thoughts trailing through her head at the moment. And it was the only thing he couldn't get to.

Concern crossed his face as she turned from him. He took an automatic step towards her before he stopped himself and barred away the urge to go hold her. "Andy?" He asked softly. What was wrong? Should he just let her walk off?

Andy stopped in her tracks by the sound of her name, on it's own no embellishment save the lilting of his accent, she was nearly undone. Correction she was. Slowly she turned around and in seconds bridged the gap between them, placing her hands on either side of his face tenderly, Andy kissed him. No holds barred, she let go all the pent up frustration that she had been feeling because of Bruin leaving her, because of his platonic loveless letters, because of the stupid utterly foolish way she was quite happy to behave this year. She had never kissed him so intensely before and as she pulled away she bit her lip knowing that what she had just done had been wrong.

She looked up into his eyes as she moved her hands away, balling them into fists as a frown furrowed her brow.
"Sorry" she muttered and then she was gone, off up the stairs as fast as her legs to carry her.

Carlisle felt some relief as Andy stopped. And then she erased the distance between them quickly, her hands coming around each of his cheeks. And that's when it all slipped away. Every little barrier he had firmly put in place to keep his feeling for her hidden away from even him came crashing away him as her lips connect with his. For that instantly it was like an electric bolt had run through his body, Boiling his blood and leaving him stunned.

All too soon she broke the kiss. He let out a ragged breathe as his eyes stayed on hers. They were a mix of way to many emotions to be counted. Mostly shock. Her hands still felt like perfection before she pulled away from him totally and muttered her apology. After that, she bolted up the stairs and away.

He himself automatically lent against the nearest wall and slumped down, ignoring the looks from the portraits around him. He wasn't quite able to register the most dominate feeling yet and for now just feel some dull ache in his chest and the world seemed to be all too slow around him. He couldn't even get rid of her smell that hung around him now and his lips still tingled gently. Some part of him said that he should hate her for doing this to him again.. but he couldn't and he wouldn't if he could.. And so he sat there, oblivious to all around him.

Andy ran and kept running until she got to the seventh floor. She looked behind her but knew there was no need, he wouldn't have followed her. What she had done was wrong and she knew it. He was out of bounds, Carlisle was not for fun and games as others were. He was more than that and always had been. She hated herself for what she had just done but couldn't very well change the deed now. She closed her eyes tightly wishing the pain that ripped through her would finish off her heart once and for all, carrying around broken pieces was not enough. She touched her lips, still tingling from the kiss. Was she crazy? Why did she do it? The questions whizzed about but she could find no real answers. He wouldn't leave her be, he had moved closer each time. Well she was only human. Andy opened her eyes but she wasn't human was she? The evil image of herself had been trying to make that perfectly clear. She was a werewolf and inherently evil because of it. Turning she continued to walk the rest of the way to Gryffindor House slowly.

It hadn't been his fault, he had asked her if she wanted him to leave and she hadn't answered him. He couldn't be blamed for her weakness and she was weak. Andy said the password and ignored the sing song voice of the portrait as she was let in. She would have to get a grip and fast, Carlisle Moonlight was out of the picture. He was a major no go area. She had hurt him once before and had promised herself she would never do it again, Andy didn't want to start breaking promises to herself any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back