Not open for further replies.

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart looked around the crowded room after the graduation ceremony had ended. She was not looking for Dymetris, but instead the guests that she had invited. She knew that Dymetris would want to go find his mothers and brother, so Faxen would met up with them all in a little bit. The brunette wanted to see her mother and Enzo. Since she had spotted her mother when they were walking in, Faxen went in the direction where Emer had been sitting. She found her fairly easily. Faxen embraced her mother, whose eyes were brimming with tears. She told Faxen how proud she was of her and how much she wished Faxen's father could be here. A tear slipped down Faxen's face. More than anything, she wished that her dad could be here. As the slender graduate hugged her mother once more, she spotted a familiar face, several rows back. Faxen excused herself to her mother, telling her she would be back soon.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell stood there, roses in hand, looking as handsome as he always did. As her caramel eyes met his, they crinkled with a smile. She tried to maintain a dignified walk to where her best friend stood, but it was impossible. Faxen's face broke out into a wide grin as she threw herself into his arms. "You made it!" she said gleefully. The brunette hugged Enzo tightly as she hadn't seen him in quite a while. "I'm so happy you're here!" she said squeezing him once more before letting go. She took a step back to give him a bit of space. Faxen looked at him with a coy smile on her lips. "Are those for me?" she asked him, pointing to the flowers he had brought with her. Faxen had missed her friend. That was another good thing about graduating. Maybe she would get to see Enzo more frequently.

Lawrence Andrew couldn't fathom his actions when he saw Faxen approaching him. In his mind he knew that she'll notice him but there was something else that bothered him the most, the awkward thing that happened before and the scene got stuck inside his mind for days, more or less weeks. He knew very well that the last he needed was to refresh his memories, especially in front of Faxen. Other than acting strange, Enzo beamed his most sincere smile as watched his best friend reaction. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." he replied, as he hugged her tightly as she did so to him. Setting aside the bouquet of flowers behind his back, he surely didn't want to ruin the flowers. It felt like home hugging Faxen, like everything seems to fit in, her arms, her body frame, it all fitted to his. Though he assured himself to just see her as his best friend and nothing more. "Congratulations Faxen." he said to her, it kind of sounded casual and a bit too formal, let's face it. He's still adjusting, long days of not seeing each other, it made their meeting somewhat unfamiliar.

As their hugged ended, Enzo handed Faxen her bouquet of flowers, "Especially for you." he answered, trying not grin so much. It wasn't much to give to her but he figured that since she's now graduated from Hogwarts, he would see her much often as he wish, that is if she would let her. He isn't still sure of what career she'll take on but surely, Faxen would choose something that relates to a music career. Just like her, during his high school days he wanted to pursue music as a career but then as their band didn't turned out to be success, and going solo was his only choice. He didn't want a career that it will involve the muggles so much, and being an Auror seems to fit him more. More work, more play and more fun as he would like to think of it. It all turned out to be fine, "So Faxen, any plans after graduation?" he hinted, hoping to perhaps have dinner with her or something.

Faxen looked up at Enzo as he congratulated her on her graduation and proceeded to hand her the flowers she had spotted him holding earlier. "Oh wow. They are beautiful!" she exclaimed with a bright smile. "Thank you. Thank you for the flowers and thank you for being here. It means the world to me." Faxen said sincerely. She was honestly happy to see him. It had been far too long. Things had been on the awkward side for a while. The brunette felt that all of that tension was behind them now. They were the best friends that they had always been. No more blurred lines.

"Do you mean plans for life or just immediately following this?" Faxen responded to Enzo's question. The slender brunette smirked slightly before answering him with both scenarios. "I want to sing. I'm going to look for a record deal." she told him with a wistful smile. It wouldn't be easy at all. It would take time before she was anyone important. But, that was all Faxen had ever wanted to do. She would try her hardest to make her dreams come true. "As for today, no plans yet. I think Mum has to go back to work. I'm not sure what Dymetris is doing. He will probably go with his mums to dinner. Why? Do you have something in mind?" Faxen asked with a slightly mischievous smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back