Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
It was Thomas and Jennas birthday and she missed her home so much. With big fight Thomas was so strange not enymore talk but she was glad that he liked the present. Mayby that was the right idea going to Rumania and change her life but right now she was looking at the cake. She hoped that Siriuss will be here to. She missed him a lot and mayby he helped her how need things be with her brother. But mayby she just needed leave him alone. Right now she was eat small cherry with cake. She looked around and there was no people and it was perfect crime stole from cake cherry.

@James Jusantrea
@Thomas Jusantrea
@Danae Jusantrea
@Sirius Woods
@Caroline Jusantrea
@Kiara Wood

Last edited:
It was still a couple of days until the camp and Kiara had based at Jusantrea's for those days. Jeremy wasn't at home and here was Kiara, in a whole different state, she was used to the mess of Los Angeles but she was trying to get used to New York. And Jenna's birthday was helping it totally. "You know, I don't think Caroline will be exactly excited to see that all the cherries are gone," she showed up still in her pajama. It was still morning and Kiara was not a morning person, so she actually just came to get a glass of water, so she was pouring in water, leaned at the counter, and smiled at Jenna. She was totally not the one to judge, she would do the same if she actually loved her birthdays.

Jenn jumped a little bit when she hear Kiaras voice. It was a little scary and she was alredy concantrate to eat this cherry but Kiara was right and she bring back cherry to cake. "But you know how cherry looked me. It he was saying. Eat me and you want to" Jenna giggled and looked how Kiara was dresed and looked forherself. It was time go a little for the bed. "You are right. Fine, i won't eated." She smiled her.

Kiara started to laugh at Jenna's excuse. "You know that cherries don't have eyes, right? It's all your imagination," she giggled and looked at how Jenna put the berry back on the cake. "I still have a lot of candies in your room and trust me, there are even more candies in your present," she pointed in the direction where was Jenna's room. "First who gets to the room takes the bigger part of candies?" she suggested running to her best friend's room to get the sweets.

"But, but you never see that video?Orange with eyes and mouth? It's realy weird video". She was happy that Kiara was her birthday and it's alredy was the best birthday. She didn't care what Thomas was doing right now. "Thanky for that and you are here and for all friendship." She started running to her room and hoped be more fuster than her. "Don't you think, i was to hard for Thomas fight. You know? I was so tired that he never say thanky when i was with him when was so hard time for him. And he always blame me for my mom. He didn't tell but i feel him. " She take deep breath when she walk back the room.

Kiara made a face when she heard Jenna babbling about some weird too humanoid orange. "Why would orange need eyes?" she shook her head disapproving even thought about that. "No trouble, I love this friendship too!" she laughed and run the way until she heard that Jenna was talking again. "Jen, I am absolutely sure that he doesn't hate or blame you. You're just thinking like that just because YOU want to blame yourself and trying to make like everyone else is doing that too," she said that. She was still sometimes thinking that it was a bit insensitive for both of them to bring up their parents death as immediately both of them were struggling.

Jenna take out from her jeans samsung galaxy phone and finaly found the right video youtube. Orange ''See?'' Jenna smiled and then she off later video and she was sure that Kiara was surprising see this. '' Yeah, you are right! I need later fix this! Coomon and now forgot all sad things. Let's eat some candies.'' She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back