Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nolan was getting back into music which he was quite happy about. He knew that maybe doing his music in the art room was a better place to do it, but he wanted a change of scenery. Though there were other things to do in the student lounge he guessed. The Hufflepuff boy sat on one of the sofas that were in the student lounge. His guitar was leaning against the armrest of the chair and he was a little bored. Although he liked music, there were other things he could do. He could study or do homework, but he didn't want to do that right now. There were a few things in the student lounge like board games and books. But there was no one around the student lounge to play the board games with and reading books sounded boring. He was just... bored...

There was always a bit of a lull when the semester was getting started when he didn't have a whole lot to do yet, and was just doing whatever. The teen had been knee-deep in his music over the break, doing his best to write and record all that he could. He had been half tempted to put out a little into the world and just see the reception, but he hadn't really felt like any of the songs had been completed enough. He headed into the student lounge, largely look for Charlie to hang out with him, and then spotted Nolan. ”Dude!” he greeted happily. ”I swear I saw you leave for the arts room,”

Nolan smiled when he heard a familiar voice. "Hey, dude!" Nolan said happily. Always glad to see his friends around as well as enjoying their company. He chuckled a little. "Well I thought I was going to, but I think I just needed a change of scenery. I dunno, if that helped though" Nolan said with a small chuckle and shrug. In all honesty, he guessed it didn't help because he wasn't getting inspired at the moment. Maybe he had music block or something. He wasn't too sure. "What are you up to?"

Eugene smiled easily at his friend, he was always happy to see and spend time with Nolan. The hufflepuff gave a warm expression. "What are you trying to do?" he asked, wondering what sort of change of scenery that Nolan needed. He was always trying to look out for his friend, in the moments that he was able to. "Mostly just wandering," he said. "Looking for something to do, that isn't my usual haunts of music and photography,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back