Alive

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah could see Obsidian Harbors bright and twinkling lights all the way from the little park she had chosen precisely for tonight. The park was located a few miles away from the city, placed only a couple of minutes away from her home. The park was primarily dark, save for a few inflamed torches buried alongside the walking paths. It was enough to cast shadows upon the trees, mimicking shapes, and succeeded in giving a creepy feel about the place. Leah stopped in her tracks, spotting an abandoned bench placed beside a sorrowful looking tree. It was a perfect place to meet Hades Lutrov.

She had not seen him in quite some time, and had sent him a message requesting a meet up. He was not one to meet at a little cafe and exchange light and friendly conversation, and so she had suggested this park as the place, and midnight as the time to meet. Leah checked her muggle watch, feeling somewhat stupid to be wearing such a contraption. It had its uses, however. Like tonight. She made herself comfortable on the bench, and kept a wary eye upon the path, and her ear perked for breaking twigs and rustling bushes. Hades would not make himself known immediately. She did not know him all too well, but from what she gathered he was the type to lay in wait, and appear when she least expected it.

Midnight rolled around, and because Hades was not at his own home at the time, tending to his newest daughter Callista was something that he did not expect in his lifetime. He had been requested by someone that was not in the family to meet up and all. Why this was, Hades did not know. His trench coat fluttered in the wind, and he wondered why he chose to leave the warmth of Russia and pause in his investigation and plans to meet up with Leah Winters. Surely enough, he had not seen her in some time, and he did not really know what to call between the exchanges of the two of them. He just assumed that it was a colleague thing, for she was a Death Eater in training, and he wasn't. Hades Lutrov was not the type to meet up with people out in the light, so for this meeting to be kept around midnight, he was grateful. Hades kept to the shadows, and he could hear someone approaching.

His onyx eyes gazed onto a figure walking toward a bench, where he was on the other side of the tree. She was listening for him, and that caused him to smirk. Hades stepped out from behind the tree and started to approach the bench, his voice musical, dark and lacing with words of darkness as he quoted into the blissful night, "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." Hades wondered if Leah knew where he had gotten that from. He bowed his head and he continued to speak, "To what do I owe this honor of coming out in the middle of the night by means of request?" Hades was not happy that he was out, but he was not unhappy either. He was actually curious, and he stood still now, behind the bench. He towered over the bench, as he was taller than any average man thanks to his genes of the Zhefarovich family. Though because of horrible blood mixing, it messed up his mind in ways no one could ever calculate. Yet, he seemed perfectly sane and his intelligence beyond that of a sane person.

Leah had a reason to meet with Hades. A reason that did not just include the wish for a somewhat like mind to speak with. With those thoughts, she let herself relax a little. Her ears did not catch the nearly silent footfalls across the leave strewn ground, and her eyes failed to see the dark mass swooping behind her. It was not wise to not be wary in times like these, but Leah was positive that Hades had been in hiding for quite sometime, waiting for the perfect chance to appear.

And he finally did show himself. Leah looked at him curiously, unsure of what he quoted. "Fitting." Was her reply. She stood, and gave him a nod of respect. Hades had always been someone she respected as a Death Eater and perhaps even a slight friend. He cared not what others thought, and came and did as he pleased, with no regrets whatsoever. "Believe me, the honor and pleasure is mine." Leah smiled, reflecting the previous statement in her pearl white teeth. "I have a favor to ask of you, Hades Lutrov." She would waste no more time on pleasantries.

This was something intriguing that struck his interest. Hades rarely had something to be interested in, alas, he was one that was hard to please. Hades stated, "Edgar Allen Poe. Only issue with that line is that I don't fear." Well, that was only partially true as he feared two people in his life. That was Kalif, his father, and Asparuh, his grandfather. Hades knew better than to try to fight or disobey them. But not many thought that Hades was really sane and they had every reason to think that. How many people had he kidnapped and how many females had he made children with and took them away from their mothers? How many people had he make disappear? Hades was an intelligent man, especially with his plans to frame someone out of revenge for his fallen brother.

"That is true, Leah Winters," Hades' pale lips curled into a smirk. Did he really think that it was her honor to meet with him? Perhaps, perhaps not. Hades was never a conceited man. Hades folded his arms across his chest, and he stared at her with his cold, dark eyes. What sort of favor was it that she needed? Hades spoke, "Depending on the extremity and how it would contemplate with my plans whether or not I would do this favor that you ask of me is uncertain however. Ask away." This made him curious - too curious. If it were to kill someone, that would be simple enough really. Other things, would be rather uncertain though. Hades was an ally, and that was all. If ones held suspicions of another, that was most common because most evil people could turn on another within a snap of someone's fingers. Though one could say, Hades had a thing for female Death Eaters.

Edgar Allen Poe was someone Leah had never heard of before. It seemed like shame, because from what Hades quoted, he seemed very talented. He must be a muggle poet, something she would look into very soon. "You do not fear?" She asked him, not entirely believing him. Hades did happen to be one of the bravest and boldest people she had ever met, but how could someone not fear anything? She had her fears; death being a primary one. "I do wish I could claim the same."

Leah smirked as she stroked his vanity. What she said was complete honesty. She was very honored that he would take time to make a visit happen, and wanted him to know that. "I understand. Why blindly agree to something so binding as a favor?" It could be binding, depending on the person asking and the person agreeing to it. She doubted he would exactly deny it, although it really depended on if he had a previous mission to attend to. Regardless, it was time to state what she wanted. This had been a long time coming, and she had failed herself in being unable to do what she was asking Hades to do.

"I have tried to track down my father, William Winters, on my own... but I've failed." Leah looked away from Hades' dark eyes for a few moments and returned her gaze to them once again. "You, I've heard, have a talent for such things. Am I correct in assuming so?"

"I fear only two people and they are my father and his father. Though I would only fear them if I crossed them, which I would never do," Hades smirked lightly. It was true. Kalif and Asparuh were both powerful beings, both of them could do things to a human that could make the strongest man flinch and cringe in pain. Hades though could make them think and that he took pleasure in. He loved making people think, What in the world is that man thinking? Hades often did that with many people and saw their reflections. Alas, his favorite victim would always be Nicolette. She was just too easy to tease, and more often than not, he told her that he was just doing that to see her reflection. Hades did other things that not even he was certain of. Hades mused, "People don't see the world as I do." It was simple as that. Sure, everyone had their dislikes and likes, but if Hades was put in front of a Boggart, he would see Asparuh coming after him followed closely by Kalif, ready to kill him. Strange thing was, he welcomed death with open arms - just not by them two.

Hades said, "The only good bind is a woman bound to the bed by chains in my honest opinion." Hades never really cared what he revealed. What he was happy with though was that his lover was into that sort of thing now that he had introduced it to her after taking her to his home to do some experiments on her that caused that feeling within him. It was not in the blood but it was just her. Hades listened to her speak her request, and after she said that she had failed, he knew what was to be asked of him. He raised his head and he chuckled musically into the night air. Oh how sweet was this? It was as sweet as the taste of metallic blood upon his tongue. "You want me to track down your own father? Hm, this sounds exquisite. however, due to my tracking down another to avenge someone, what would I receive in return?" Hades loved the thrill of the kill. Depending on whether or not he really wanted to charge for his skills, it was unknown. Perhaps he was just curious as to what she had to offer up. How far was she willing to go in order to find that father of hers?

Leah did not know who all Hades happened to be related to, for his family seemed so large it was difficult to keep track of all the names and faces that held the famous last names. "I would fear them too, I am sure. If you, Hades, can openly admit to fearing these two people, then I would be frightened to my core." She began to wonder who could make Hades afraid, and if she would really by as fearful as she claimed. "That is a common problem, because I sometimes feel the way you do." She sometimes felt that none understood her, but that was teenage angst feelings, and they must be rid of quickly.

Leah smirked, as Lutrov divulged his fantasy in the form of a quick jest. She felt strangely aroused by his comment, and briefly allowed her mind to picture herself naked in chains, while Lutrov did as he pleased to her. Her fingers curled into fists, and her pale cheeks flushed into a light colored pink as she stared the man down. "Anyway." Leah quickly moved on to the next subject, not wishing to linger on the subject any longer.

"No, I do not want you to kill him... I only wish you to find him for me and bring William Winters to my feet." Leah shrugged. "Although you may play with the prey before you bring him to his death." She knew that Hades would not do this for free, he stated that clearly enough already. In truth, she hadn't expected any less of him, for he would be risking his life and freedom by stalking and perhaps torturing the man. It was something even Leah would not do for free. "I am willing to do anything." Was her quick response. This was obviously the most important thing in her life at the moment. It consumed and angered her, and the failure of being unable to find him thoroughly annoyed the young woman even more so.

"I cannot offer a price, because I do not know what you exactly want from me. Just tell me, and I'll do it." It sounded somewhat pathetic, bordering along the lines of a small little girl begging for another cookie out of the cookie jar. Leah looked at him, not knowing what he would have in store for her.

Hades knew that Leah was making a smart choice, and little did she know that she had already met the man he feared the most technically. Hades nodded and that was all he could answer to her anyhow. Hades did not expect her to stay on that subject, but he also did not expect her to a light pink hue. He chose to not question it anyhow. Perhaps fantasying what it is like to be bound with the one she eyes. Hades often pointed out just how much his step-mother and father have intercourse. Hades knew no bounds and he did not care to point them out either. Hades was indeed a strange man. He had gotten attracted to a woman so much after he purposely made her his vessel for a child, that he killed any other man that slept with her afterward, keeping one of the two men's skull for his own bedroom decoration. Once of his greatest kills. He also told the vessel about it as well, and even went out of his way to experiment on her sister. Nothing really happened, but he caressed her cheek, felt nothing and moved on.

After much thought, he pondered upon the task at hand. "William Winters... To not kill him... I can do much worse than just kill a man, though being given the option of being able to play with the prey is payment enough. I would not do something without having fun with it." Hades did not know what else to really ask of her. He did not want anything, nor did he think that he would want anything after playing with the victim. "Perhaps kill him in front of me. I love watching the light leave someone's eyes. However, I will not watch if someone else is there, other than you and the vermin." Though he did wonder something. How would she be after this incident is over? After her father was finally dead, what would she do from there? "After all this is over with, what would be your next purpose and goal in life?" Hades doubted it would be to settle down and have a family of her own. He had not really settled down yet, but he had children he protected and raised. And he had someone on his mind. He never thought of any other woman that could satisfy his thirst like she could. No one.

Leah was relieved. Her fists unclenched, and her red lips curved upwards into a grateful smile. She had worried that he would make her do something horrifying as payment, something similar to what he had made his family members do when he was the priest for their wedding. She would have done anything, though, and perhaps Hades viewed her as a somewhat comrade, rather than a pathetic being like many experienced Death Eaters did. Regardless, she was pleased with the outcome, and if Lutrov would gain enjoyment in torturing William, then she was justifiably acceptant of those terms.

"You can do whatever you will with him. Just don't kill him." Leah added. "I will gladly be pleased if you were to watch, and it will just be you, me and my father. No one else will dare witness it." She mulled over how that would go. She had yet to see Hades in that sort of situation, nor he see her. Would he critisize, or would he sit back and laugh as Williams body finally went into a lifeless limp. She was sure that they would learn a lot about one another when the occasion was finally upon the two. "I plan to put much more work into being a Death Eater, and hopefully get my mark sooner than expected." After this part of her life was complete, she would have nothing else to do. No outstanding goals to be finished, except for being tattooed early. "I want to be well respected, and so I'll put much more effort into ensuring that it will happen."

"I will give you my word, I will not kill him," Hades spoke, his words lacing with truth. He would not kill him if there was no need to. She needed to do this on her own. He glanced around the scenery, and listening. Yes, they were still alone. Hades wondered what would the others think of her once she had done this deed. Hades would not kill his own father, but there was a good reason for that. Though his mother was easy prey. His mother was a beautiful being of black hair and the whitest skin, like his own though with a tinge of beige. Hades was paler because he did not bother with sunlight with the majority of his life. Slaying a mother, the one that gave birth to you, it was a hard thing to think of for many people, but never for Hades because he did not know her nor did she raise him. She was nothing more but trash, and no one ever saw her again after he killed her.

An evil smirk curled across his lips, "I am happy to hear that I will be the only guest there." Hades would not have said that he would be there if she were to have someone else watch. Hades did not like to be around people at all. At least, not those that he did not trust. Then again, one could say know to take the place of trust because Hades did not trust anyone. He wondered if her means of killing him would be slow and gruesome, in which case he would need something to drink as he watched, or if it would be quick and easy, and then it would be almost boring. The more creative, the better. It was always fun to rip a parent apart to shreds and make it so that the body would be unidentifiable. Hades had done that on multiple occasions. He usually kept something of theirs as a souvenir like a wand or something from their body. Hades lifted his arm up, revealed the Mark beneath. "You may, but considering how young you are, there is no telling. We shall see..." Hades covered the mark once more. He did not know which mark meant more to him, the Dark Mark, or the Zhefarovich crest that hurt so much more than receiving the Dark Mark. "When should I start tracking him down?" Hades inquired.

"Thank you." Leah said. She would be the one to do the deed and she hoped that William would suffer in Hades' care. Of course he would, there was no reason to worry about that. "Of course none else will attend. I have no one I can trust, really." It was a common problem in this world. She hated that she could hardly trust anyone, but it was expected. Living a life like hers came with some draw backs. "I am young, but I am willing to prove myself. And that is a noted difference between me and a few other young Death Eaters in Training." It was true. Many young Death Eaters in Training were sons and daughters of rich parents, only wishing to cause useless havoc and feel important. She despised their immaturity.

"As soon as you are able." She did not want to inconvenience Hades, but she also felt incredibly impatient to get her hands curled around William's neck.

OOCOut of Character:
It's a terrible post, I know. I just feel really crummy.

Hades bowed his head slightly, which meant in his own gestures that he was saying 'you are welcome'. Though it was just something that Hades had done from time to time. Hades did not blame her for not trusting in anyone, really. Hades did not trust many himself. Though he was curious, did she trust him? If not, she was a smart one, because of the way he was, there was no telling what he would do or something. "Trust is a valuable thing, and never to be taken lightly," wisely spoke the Death Eater. He thought over the Death Eaters in training, and wondered if she were right. Just how many were there in training, and he doubted that there are truly a difference between Death Eaters in training. Then again, Hades had his own motives for joining the ranks, and that was because he had heard many great tales of the Dark one, and he was willing to follow through his motives in the world. Carry out his legacy. "I will find you when I have the time to get the fool, which should be soon. For now, I must leave to check on my newest additions. Have anything else to ask of me before I make my leave?" Hades' lips curled into a fine smirk, as he could not wait to get his hands on another idiot in the world, and play with him to his heart's desire, so long as he stays alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back