Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was excited to deliver this rose. She hurried out to the garden. She found her friend quickly. "Aliiiiice!" She sing-songed, grinning loudly. "I have something for youuuu!" She called, the yellow rose in hand.

Alice was really enjoying Valentine's day, though delivering roses was harder than it had seemed. She didn't know many students yet, as she was a first year. Rose helped her out a lot, though. But now she was taking a break from delivering in her favorite place, the gardens. She smiled as she looked around at the beautiful flowers. She wondered what the dance would be like tonight! She heard a familiar voice call her name and turned around. "Ava!" She called back, waving. Then she noticed the rose and grinned. "For me?"

Ava skipped over and gave Alice a quick hug. "Yep!" She pulled the rose from her basket. "I can't say I'm surprised, you're so friendly." She chattered happily. "Have you asked anyone to the dance yet?" She asked. "Speaking of dances what did you do for the Yule ball?" She chattered on, taking a seat next to her.

Alice beamed at her blond friend as the girl gave her a hug and handed her a rose. "Thank you!" she said as she took it from her. "Does have a note?" She wondered who had sent the rose, though it didn't really matter. It was very pretty. The girl's next question took her off guard a little, and she shook her head. "No, I figured I would just go alone and spend time with my friends. Did you ask anyone?" To Alice, asking anyone to the dance seemed a little too serious. She knew Diana had a date, but she had no real interest in trying to find one for herself. "I mostly spent time with Emily during the yule ball." She explained with a shrug. "what about you?"

Ava always forgot about the note. She pulled it from the basket. "Yep!" She chirped, handing it over.
You and me girl, we should hang out.

Ava smiled when Alice said she was going to the dance alone, and her eyes sparkled. "Maybe I'll meet you there!" She clapped happily, though her smile faltered when her friend continued. "Ask...?" A face flashed in her mind and she frowned. How had she not thought about that before?

Alice talked about the Yule Ball then, and Ava jumped up. "I went with Philip Maxwell. I didn't even think to ask him! Can I sit with you at dinner? I'll tell you what happens. Bye!" She waved to her friend and dashed off, impulsive as always. Hopefully Philip wasn't already going with someone else!

Alice took the note from Ava, but waited to read it until her friend responded to her questions. Somehow, it seemed like Ava hadn't thought to ask anyone, though perhaps she had wanted to. Alice was a little confused by her reaction, and stared at her for a moment. "Wait, you're going to ask him now? Who is he?" She asked, but the girl had already dashed off. Alice watched her, a little amused. She unfolded the note and read it, her eyebrows raising at the strange message. This entire exchange was turning into one of the most confusing moments of the girl's life. Who had sent her this message without any name attached to it? How was she supposed to know who this was? If they wanted to hang out, why didn't they let her know who they were? She sighed, folded up the note and stuffed it in her pocket. The rose was pretty, and she would definitely save it, but she had no idea who had sent her this. There was no point in running after Ava to ask, she knew the Ravenclaw wouldn't know either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back