</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Alexia Deidree Mckenna
Pronunciation: Alex-iah, Dee-dree, Mackennah
Nicknames: Lexi, Alex, Mckenna
Name Origins: --
Date of Birth: August 12th, 2004
Current Age: Currently thirty four</FONT>
But life came hard, to my front door.
And I grew up trying to even out the score.

Basic Appearance: Long wavy brown hair. Black Low-lights and gold Highlights. Small greeny-gold eyes. Her eyes are the windows to her soul, they often show the emotion she is truly feeling. Lexi is about 5'0 and petite. Alexia's style is unique in her family. She grew up on a farm so she is often seen donning a pair of jeans and a shirt. There are the rare occasions however where she wears skirts and dresses.
Personality: Alexia is a smart and talented young lady. She never backs down from a fight, but she endeavours not to start them either. She is a really likeable person, once people get past her height and the fact that she is a tough little kitty. She does have problems with speaking about her family or her past and is likely to clam up immediately upon mention of them. Unless she is talking about her partner and kids. Lex is very persuasive when she wants to be and tends to spend as much time as she can in her animagus form. She is intelligent and kind and likes to help people whenever she can. Alexia gets very defensive when she is told that she is wrong and will often challenge someone in the heat of the moment. She is rather quick to judge, but tries not to let that interfere with her personal life or her work. She is dedicated and hard working and knows how to work people.
Family: Father: Benjiman Mckenna | February 19th, 1976
Mother: Desiree Mckenna | March 1st, 1977
Older Brother: Michael Mckenna | March 25th, 1998
Older Brother: George Mckenna | June 29th, 2000
Older Brother: Damion Mckenna | April 23rd, 2002
Partner: Andrew Jaymes | July 29th, 1998
Daughter: Wynter Mckenna | May 13th, 2031
Son: Oliver Mckenna | May 13th, 2031
Son: Roxas Ansem Mckenna | April 3rd, 2039
Son: Riku Xemnas Mckenna | April 3rd, 2039
Son: Rai Xehanort Mckenna | April 3rd, 2039</SIZE></SIZE>
Tough, I ain't never been nothing but tough,
A ll my edges have always been rough.

Pets: --
School: Beauxbatons
Blood Status: Pure blood
Heritage: Alexia is part Scottish and French. Her mother's grandparents were French and her Father's parents were Scottish. She also has a few others in her background but she doesn't know what they are. Alexia and her parents, brothers, were born in Australia.
Interests or Hobbies: Alexia really likes manga and Anime. She is also really into reading other things as well. While she liked music as a child, her parents always refused to buy her any musical cds or dvds.
Strengths: *Her magic
*Her friends
*Fast learner
*Her ability to make people understand how she is feeling.
Weaknesses: *Her family
*The colour yellow
*Her brothers</SIZE></SIZE>
But Jesus loves me anyway.
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> Oh backbone, there ain't nothing wrong with a woman

Describe your character in five words: Intelligent, Dedicated, Funny, Kind, Inquisitive
Best school subjects: Alexia passed all her subjects in the high marks. She was especially good at and enjoyed, DADA, Charms, Herbology and Transfiguration.
Worst school subjects: Her least favourite subject was Divination.
Current Job: Auror
Plans for the future: At the moment Lexi is in a very good place. All she can hope for is to reach the age of retirement.
Patronus: Alexia's patronus is a cat.
Patronus memory: Alexia's patronus memory is when she graduated as Prefect from Beauxbatons.
Boggart: Alexia's boggart would be the death of her children or Andrew, she has also discovered a fear of people using children for dark purposes.
Animagus: Black Lynx Approved
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> You just wait 'til you taste her kind of love.
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> You want a shy little thing, a pretty little high heel thing

</SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Tough" by Kelly Pickler.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Hello Alexia,

1. What is it like growing up in Australia?
2. Do you spend Christmas day on the beach?
3. What made you show an interest in anime and manga?
4. Do you like reading ordinary books?
5. Can you draw?
6. Who taught you how to speak five different languages?
7. How did you discover that your grandmother was a werewolf?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. If you were a shape what would it be and why?
10. What have you done with your life since you left school?
11. Have you ever wanted to train to be an animagus?
12. Have you had many relationships?
13. When did you first know you were gay?
14. Do your parents think this is a phase or are they supportive?

1. What is it like growing up in Australia? Well, I don't know about other people but for me, growing up in general was pretty tough. My parents never paid any attention to me so I pretty much raised myself. I didn't really grow up in the sun, and go to the beach, I guess thats kind of stereotypical, I actually live in a small country town, so I can ride horses and my dad had a farm, so I can do all that too.
2. Do you spend Christmas day on the beach? We spent one christmas on the beach when I was eight. But the rest of the christmases after I started school, I spent at Beauxbatons, or sometimes, I would see my brother (Damion) and he would take me some-where, but that was once we got alittle older though.
3. What made you show an interest in anime and manga? Well, as a child, my parents never bought me anything I didn't absolutely need. So one day I was just walking around the town, its only really little, and one of my friends was reading a sort of comic book thing. I at the time didn't know what it was, I asked her about it and she showed me, after that I was hooked. Then I started watching the Anime.
4. Do you like reading ordinary books? It depends on what kind of book, I like certain genre's and I like to read those, but generally no. I prefer, either magic books, or manga.
5. Can you draw? Do stick figures count?
6. Who taught you how to speak five different languages? I actually taught myself. I wanted to prove myself to my parents. Not that it worked.
7. How did you discover that your grandmother was a werewolf? Um, I asked her..... but she is dead now, she died a few years ago, she loved me more then my parents ever did.
8. Do you have any pets? No, not yet, but I hope to get some.
9. If you were a shape what would it be and why? I don't actually know, maybe a triangle, and I don't know why?
10. What have you done with your life since you left school? Sadly, not much, I moved out of Leighton, but thats about it, I want to be an Auror, I only left school, four years ago.
11. Have you ever wanted to train to be an animagus? Yes.
12. Have you had many relationships? No, one or two when I was younger, but I am currently single.
13. When did you first know you were gay? I was fifteen, and I was talking to this girl, don't know who she was, and she just came out of nowhere and kissed me, and I liked it, after that I couldn't stand being with guys.
14. Do your parents think this is a phase or are they supportive? They don't know, only Damion knows.

Thanks for answering my questions just a few more...

1. how difficult was it to teach yourself 5 new languages?
2. how supportive is your brother regarding your sexual orientation?
3. what made you ask your grandmother about being a werewolf?
4. what type of music do you like?
5. are you currently in a relationship?
6. what's your favourite colour and why?
7. If your best friend was to describe you what do you think he or she would say?
8. do you have a best friend?
9. If your biggest rival was to describe you what do you think they would say?

Your Very welcome.

1. how difficult was it to teach yourself 5 new languages?
Well, It really wasn't very hard. But then again, I'm a fast learner, so.... I think it depends on the person. But for me it was pretty easy. Though speaking them with an American accent, its funny, as they come out differently then what they would were they spokene by locals. And this I sometimes find annoying, as they can't always understand me because of my accent, but otherwise it good.
2. how supportive is your brother regarding your sexual orientation?
Damion is really good actually. He's so supportive and he is nice enough to not come out and tell my parents, even when he has urged me to do it many times. He will often get numbers off of girls for me hehe.
3. what made you ask your grandmother about being a werewolf?
Well, I knew that something was weird. As a child I was never allowed to stay over at her house. My mother used to tell me that it was "Too dangerous" So when I turned 17, I decided to go and ask her for myself. Then she sat me down and told me everything. It actually came as quite a shock, let me tell you.
4. what type of music do you like?
Pop mostly, also punk rock is good too, if you have the taste for it that is.
5. are you currently in a relationship?
No not at the moment unfortunately.
6. what's your favourite colour and why?
Blue, because even though its said to be a sad colour, I believe it has so much to say about some-one.
7. If your best friend was to describe you what do you think he or she would say?
That I am patient, Kind, ans stubborn.
8. do you have a best friend?
No not currently.
9. If your biggest rival was to describe you what do you think they would say?
That they hate me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back