Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
This is Alexia.

She is 22 years old and she is Bisexual. Alexia is a smart and talented young lady. She never backs down from a fight, but she never starts them either. She is a really likeable person, once you get past the fact that she is really small. She has a problem when speaking about her family. She was treated quite badly by her family and so she tends to shy away from the topic. But if you get close to her, then she will tell you what ever you want to know. She reacts differently to different situations and the reactions are never the same.

She is also an animagus, she can turn into a black Lynx.
So what I am looking for for Alexia is;

Friends- anyone really male or female, but preferably between the ages of 20-25, because i doubt she would hang around with anyone older or younger then that.
Final- also male or female as she is a bisexual so she likes both sexes. I would like if male to be between 22-30, and if female around 20-25.
Bestfriend- Preferably someone that went to Beauxbatons, and is female, the same age as her aswell if its not to much trouble.

If anyone has any other ideas, please I would like to hear those aswell.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back