Alex Mosier

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Alex walked down to the pitch with a little bit of sadness to him. He got down to the center of the pitch and just sat wondering if he would be able to make the house team. It had been awhile since he last played. He used to play at his uncles house when all of his cousins came into town, but would that be good enough to make the house team? He new he could get some practice if the Quality Quidditch Supplies store would open already. So there he sat, just waiting to see if anyone else would come around.

Estrella walked towards the silent and sad looking boy that she had met in the Sixth Corridor, greeting, "Hi, Alex!" She had been wandering around the grounds for some time, finally coming to look at the Quidditch pitch. "You know, I've never really been on a broomstick before. I remember once, maybe, before I moved to America, flying on a broomstick with my dad. I don't know if I'll be any good at the game; but he was a beater for Ravenclaw at the other Hogwarts." She waited for Alex to reply.

"Flying itself isn't hard, it's actually quite a rush! The wind whistling in your ears, at one point you start to see everything in a sort of tunnel vision, or at least I do, it's perfect. I'm not sure if I'll make it. I was a pretty fair beater and keeper, at least my family told me so. Are you planing on trying out for your house team?"

"I might," Estrella replied with a shrug. "I don't know if we have house teams yet though. I might try out for a chaser or a keeper, maybe Quidditch runs in my dad's family." Her eyes brightening, she inquired, "Do you have a broom? I don't. I'll probably have to buy one. And what position are you trying out for?"

"No, I don't have a broom of my own yet, I'm saving for a nicer one. I might try out for keeper. I could think of very little better then becoming even captin one day. What postion might you try for?"

"I don't really know, I'm going to have to see what plays to my best interests," Estrella replied, shrugging her shoulders sheepishly. "But I was thinking of being a chaser or keeper. I don't think I have enough muscle to be a beater, and although my vision is good, I don't know if I'd be fast enough to be a seeker."

"Well, I'm always put as beater, but I enjoy playing keeper much more. My eye sight isn't all that to be a seeker, or even a chaser. I would love to be captin. Wait, have I already said that? Ha"

Estrella laughed, "yeah, you did repeat yourself, but oh well. I think that we should ask Professor Barker if we can start our own Quidditch teams! Wouldn't it be fun? I'd need to practice though."

"Yeah, I thought I heard some proffesors talking about starting the house teams, but I'll look into it." Alex stood up and reached out a hand to, both, help Estrella up and to wish her a happy good bye for now. "Well, it was a delight to meet you, and hope to see you around soon. I'm going to go and try and find her now, before I forget."

Smiling, Estrella said, "all right, see you around! I think I'm going to go find Rose..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back