Alerting the School

Ava King

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Death was never an easy thing. It was something uncontrollable, even with magic. It was the hardest thing anyone ever had to go through, especially when it was someone so young and so pure. Avie Mitchell's next of kin had been contacted. His family were probably on the way already, and knowing the school, the news had probably traveled around and Ava knew she had to gather everyone to announce the tragedy.
A school-wide meeting was called. Ava stood at the front of the hall, waiting as everyone entered, some already crying, some completely bewildered. Ava knew that there would be one or two students missing from the meeting, but she didn't expect them to come. Once everyone had settled, Ava took a deep breath and started.
"It is with deepest regret that I inform you that today we have lost one of our students. This afternoon, Avie Mitchell passed on." She paused for the shock to settle down. She had to hold it together. "The Lake has, and will continue to be, an open spot for students to enjoy swimming. However, for the rest of the year, I do discourage you from swimming in the lake. Professors will be monitoring the lake as well. What happened to Avie was a tragic accident, but I urge you to all be aware of your abilities, and swim in pairs if you are diving under. At this time, the Great Hall will remain open for anyone seeking company or counseling. Please, help each other. Be there for each other in this time. Lean on each other and ask for help. You are not alone in what you are feeling. It may never get easier, but we will learn how to deal with it. But for now, shed your tears, lean on your friends, and mourn our loss. The Professors, Mr. Daniel Clairoux and other staff members will be here if you need to talk. Rest in peace, Avie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back