Blood Status: Half-Blood

----------------------------------------------------
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
Nationality: New Zealander
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Taurus (Aiden possesses a determined and practical approach to life. He is also very cautious in whatever he does. He is in a permanent need for stability. Aiden knows how to play his stubbornness in achieving his goals. Likes spending time for self improvement. Avoids monotone activities and hates being hurried by anyone. Feels best when is surrounded by important people of the high society)
Element: Earth
Positive traits: Loyal and down to earth attitude in regard to most life matters and Aiden tries to show himself as dependable and trustworthy individual. Very respectful towards his promises, affectionate and warm but also hardworking and Aiden seems to know when to combine the two attitudes)
Negative traits: Needs to understand that he can't go about with this narrow vision he displayed over life at times and that Aiden should adapt without turning into easily offended people or without being overly possessive. Aiden can be extremely greedy and selfish, especially when those close to them indulge such behaviours and Aiden doesn't really see when a line has been crossed.

But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment before I go?

Education: Hogwarts New Zealand
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Hogwarts Year: First Year
Wand: Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains

'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

Sorting post: Aiden was really looking forward to the day he would walk in Hogwarts New Zealand, see the Great Hall live himself. His parents would always talk about how amazing their sorting day was, how excited they were the whole day. He wasn't very excited, he just wanted to finally know the house he'll be sorted in. He walked in the Great Hall along with the rest of first years. While walking closer to the front, he was looking all around the Great Hall - all the decorations, all the people around. He felt like a new journey was about to begin.

He looked at professors and smiled. Aiden listened to every word that headmistress said. When sorting hat began singing, he wasn't feeling any emotions at all, Aiden just really wanted for the sorting to begin, because he knew that it would take quite a while. When sorting finally started, Aiden finally felt a bit more relaxed, knowing that his "time" would come soon. He didn't really have any expectations for house to be sorted in.

When headmistress said his name, he walked onto the stage, sat down on the stool and waited for headmistress to put the sorting hat on his head. He wasn't smiling, he was just keeping a poker face and waiting for the hat to say something.

You look like a movie
You sound like a song

Body Type: Athletic
Hair: Brown-ish
Eyes: Blue
Playby: Harvey Cantwell

I was so scared to face my fears
Nobody told me that you'd be here

History: Aiden was born in New Zealand. Nothing is known a lot more about his parents, because he didn't like to speak about his parents. He has a sister, Genesis. Aiden spent most of his childhood being outside with his friends, riding his bike, running around and playing games outside. Aiden was pretty much the guy who used to call everyone out, the one who decided, what to play and with who to play.

At the age of 8, he started to develop his passion for music - he started to learn how to play guitar. He went to guitar lessons two days a week 2 years in a row. His parents even bought a guitar for him as a gift for his eleventh birthday.

When he got his letter from Hogwarts, he was very excited and looking forward for his adventure at Hogwarts to begin.

Last edited:

Cu2R6YhWIAAOj9u.jpg

First year

Aiden was really looking forward to the day he would walk in Hogwarts New Zealand, see the Great Hall live himself. His parents would always talk about how amazing their sorting day was, how excited they were the whole day. He wasn't very excited, he just wanted to finally know the house he'll be sorted in. He walked in the Great Hall along with the rest of first years. While walking closer to the front, he was looking all around the Great Hall - all the decorations, all the people around. He felt like a new journey was about to begin.

He looked at professors and smiled. Aiden listened to every word that headmistress said. When sorting hat began singing, he wasn't feeling any emotions at all, Aiden just really wanted for the sorting to begin, because he knew that it would take quite a while. When sorting finally started, Aiden finally felt a bit more relaxed, knowing that his "time" would come soon. He didn't really have any expectations for house to be sorted in.

When headmistress said his name, he walked onto the stage, sat down on the stool and waited for headmistress to put the sorting hat on his head. He wasn't smiling, he was just keeping a poker face and waiting for the hat to say something.

Roleplays

Time for my First Wandwith Natalie ReyesOllivander's Wand Shop
The Start of Something Newwith Samantha JacobsNew Zealand Express
Impatient for Adventurewith Jasper NightThe Forbidden Forest
Losing Gripwith Jarica AshleyThe Library
Time for a Lil' Snackwith Adorah ZumwaltThe Kitchens
Magical Firstiewith Jarica AshleyThe Yule Ball
Stress Reliefwith Shale NightThe Great Lawn

Grades

Subject
Grade
Potions
O
History of Magic
P
Defence Against the Dark Arts
P
Charms
P
Transfiguration
O
Astronomy
O
Herbology
O
Flying
O

Grade Point Average: 4.9 (Between an E and E)
House points earned during year: 407

Second year

Roleplays

On My Ownwith Scott BakerNew Zealand Express
Reading a bookwith Jenna JusantreaThe Hogwarts Garden
Let That Sink Inwith Kara Munn, Oona Macaulay
and
Daniel Remdond
Ravenclaw Common Room

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back