Afternoon Picnic by the Lake

Alex smiled. " Yes we will be there in a minute." he said as they stepped into a cave and they walked through into it. There was a large pond that glowed a wonderful light blue color, it was beautiful, almost as beautiful as Maddiie's eyes. " we are here baby." He said as he placed her down on the ground. The place was deserted as it used to be, nothing had changed much, except the water level had gotten a little higher, but that was going to happen because of the rain.

"Actually I'm feeling rather dizzy at the moment" she stood up trying to catch herself and was lucky that she did. "Guess I'm not feeling well my sickness...probably acting up...so I will be going now" she say without another word she apparated out of the cave and into Hogwarts school grounds. She didn't wait for Alex, afraid he would judge her because of her illness, so she apparated again till she was in front of the west wing. Shaking her head slightly, she felt herself breath a little better, only to knock slightly upon the door glad she was alone at the moment. "Good least I'm alone if I do phase" she sighs.

Alex looked at her shocked, he didn't even have any time to say anything to her and she was gone. He slowly walked down towards the Lake, to see if she grabbed the picnic basket and the things in it. He hadn't expected her to leave him out in the middle of the forest Knowing perfectly well, why he didn't go in there and that he only went in there for her. With a flick of his wand he scooped up everything that was there and packed it into the Basket. He then apparated to see if she was in the hospital wing, which she wasn't he slowly began to walk back towards the common room, feeling like he had been completely ditched when he saw her knocking on the door in the west wing. " Hey are you ok? You forgot the basket." He said hoping it was her really being sick or her trying to avoid him.

(( Lolz.))

(makes a new threat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back