🌹 Rose Giving Afternoon arts

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hugo had asked around and found that his next delivery was for a second year who often could be found in the arts room. he made his way back down the stairs and hoped that by some miracle he was there. it was getting really hard to find anyone. he entered the arts rooms and peered around "Gregory" he said into one room "do i have a gregory friend in here" he said into the next "gr.. sorry" he said interrupting a girl playing piano. he tried another room where there was a boy at least. "Gregory?" he asked hoping that by some miracle it was the right person.

@Gregory Friend

Gregory was hiding. He was hiding. He had gotten too many roses and he just wanted the day to be over. Gregory had picked the one room he felt truly safe in, sitting in the usual spot, a little tucked away but not completely in the corner. He glanced up as he heard someone asking for him, and who eventually came into this room. "I'm gregory,"

hugo turned around when he heard a voice claiming to be gregory. "nce to meet you gregory." he said. "I have a rose for you." he said taking his second last rose, the red one and holding it out for him along with the note

Gregory,

Sorry for Halloween. Let's be friends again.

Terror

@Terror Zhefarovich

Gregory took the rose that the boy handed to him and the note. He looked at the words. He couldn't trust it. Halloween had been one of the worst nights. He still dreamt about it. His hands began shaking again. He didn't want this rose, and this note. He pushed the two away from him. "Thank you," he said quickly to the boy who'd delivered them.

the boys reaction was not what hugo had expected to a red rose. But he looked like he had seen a ghost, actually no, seeing ghosts in the school was not uncommon. this boy looked terrified. "Are you okay Gregory?" he asked. he didn't know what he could do to help. and had no idea what the note said but it didn't seem like it had the intended effect.

Gregory nodded jerkily at the question, he wasn't actually okay, but he would say he was to anyone that asked. he didn't want to get into what had happened on halloween or why the rose freaked him out. "It's fine, I'm fine," he said quickly. "Just so happy to get a rose," he lied, badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back