Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
It had been one rough weekend for the married couple. Somehow they had dodged through things for over a year. Saw Hades once, but then things went silent. Running had always been the better option, but it was until the past three days, their choices had caught up with them. Kaleb had been founded with Artemisia, by Hades. Both were taken to the Zhefarovich Manor, where they were dealt with separately. Never had Kaleb known that his family were that violent, that knowledgeable of the arts of torment, but before one day was out, Kaleb had been screaming for death in his mind, but never did those words cross his lips. While he was being dealt with, Artemisia had gone through the trials, and she had passed them, reason why she was alive to this day. His two uncles were devious. His father had condemned Artemisia as well, to have a degrading term carved into her skin, where it may never be removed. Kaleb still blamed himself for it, but they were able to live. They were good to go. He had a feeling that if Asparuh had been around, then they would not have been so lucky. It was all Axel and Benjamen, except when the first trial called for a Legilimens, where his father had to be there. After the trials were over, and he had been healed, they were sentenced to live with his father for a while. He did not know how long 'a while' was, but his father wasn't very pleased about it. Kailie was delighted in her own, quiet way. Hades didn't very much care. Kaleb would only hope that his distance to and from work would not leave an issue with him and his wife. He was often scared for her own safety here in the Styx Manor. Mainly because of his step-mother. Kaleb didn't know how she would be with Artemisia, but he only hoped that his father would not let Nicolette torture her. That was the last thing that Kaleb wanted to have Artemisia endure. She had been through a lot with his family, and he hoped that she wouldn't hold it against him.

Waking up in their bedroom in the Styx Manor, Kaleb found himself snuggling with Artemisia, his arms wrapped around her as if he were guarding her with his life. Opening his eyes, he smiled gently, glad that all of his bones were healed, and he still looked as handsome as before. Despite the fact that they were married, they were not exactly willing to have children. Not in his father's house anyway. Even if she wanted to, he would not have it. Kaleb was currently putting funds back from his Quidditch career, to save up for this brilliant house that he wanted for Artemisia. It would be the least he could do for her. After all, most of this was his fault. After the hard parts, they had generally nothing to worry about. He knew that his lack of blood being pure was going to help him in the long run. But now Artemisia might be changed forever. Kaleb himself had changed, but not for what he feels for Artemisia. His willingness to go to the ends of the Earth for her, running away, all of it had been his ideas. Kaleb slowly rose from the bed, the blankets falling from his bare chest. He looked down upon Artemisia, smiling somewhat. He left the bed, and having showered last night, he still smelled good and clean. He went to the bathroom that was apart of their bedroom, and closed the door behind him. He brushed his teeth, and he gurgled some mouthwash. The last thing that he wanted his wife to know was that he had morning breath, well, not anymore. Kaleb was still adjusting to the married life. Some things he was ashamed of doing, others he was not even though apparently married couples did all sorts of things in front of each other. Kaleb stepped out of the bathroom and got dressed because he wanted to do something light and fun with Artemisia. Hopefully she will go for it. Laying down next to her, he kissed her cheek before he murmured sweetly into her ear, "Sweetie, we should go swimming."

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia had trouble sleeping last night. Even though the nightmare and the torture was over with, Artemisia still felt on edge. Were these people really finished with torturing her and her husband? Artemisia wasn't sure if she believed that they were. What was really hard for her to understand was what she had ever done to these people. She fell in love with Kaleb. How was that such a crime in their eyes that they need to put her through trials for? Because of her blood? It wasn't like she could help that she was born a Part-Veela! Artemisia hadn't asked for this at all. Just like she was pretty sure that her cousins had never asked for it either and yet they suffered as well. Why should it matter what she was or what she wasn't? They did things to her that she never imagined human beings capable of. Making her take another life, carving words into her to remind others of what she was. How could people be so cruel? Artemisia wasn't sure what they had done to Kaleb, but she was also afraid to find out. What if they really hurt him or something? Artemisia was worried for him. Even though now it was all over. What if they changed their minds and wanted to go after them? 'Has Kaleb seen my arm yet? I-I'm scared that he has.' What would he say when he saw it? Hopefully nothing. Artemisia smiled softly when she felt someone lay down next to her and give her a kiss on the cheek. Her husband was such a charmer. Artemisia turned to face him and let the smile continued to stay on her face. He looked handsome as hell too. Artemisia's hand, the one free form the evil words rose up to Kaleb's cheek where she stroked his smooth skin lovingly. "Morning handsome. She leaned up to kiss him gently on the lips then rested her head back down to the pillow. He wanted to go swimming? Well that sounded like it would be pretty fun to do together. It would be better then staying in bed all day and moping about what had happened. Artemisia thought that once she had a little bit more time to cuddle with her man and greet the day, she would want to go outside and swim for a little bit. She was actually surprised that they had a pool around here. Or maybe there was an Ocean. They wouldn't mind someone like her going about and spending time with Kaleb would they?

"Swimming sounds like fun....but only if you cuddle with me for a bit first." Artemisia whispered in his ear as she pulled him close and wrapped her arm around him. When Kaleb had to go back to work and leave her behind, Artemisia was going to be so lonely. Especially here where she was scared to even venture outside of their bedroom without Kaleb being with her. Surely he must have sensed that she was stressed out too. There were so many things counting against them right now. Even though they had passed and everyone agreed to let them live, they were being forced to comply with the fact that they had to stay here for the time being, and that they were being watched closely. It was hard for Artemisia to even say that she knew when they would be allowed to leave. It didn't look like it was going to be anytime soon. But she could always pray that they would let them go. "How did you sleep?" In her own way, Artemisia was asking him if he was feeling any better. The first couple of nights they were separated so Artemisia got no sleep whatsoever. Which made the trials even harder on her. Last night had been the first night they actually were allowed to be together again. She slept better than she had been, but not as well as she had hoped. Her body felt weak and tired, and she was scared that they were going to take Kaleb away from her. Artemisia hoped that the words on her wrist would go away. They looked so ugly and cruel. Artemisia buried her head into the crook of Kaleb's neck. It was funny how much safer he made her feel, when she knew there probably was little he could do to stop these people if they decided to further torture them. That woman with the gold eyes that lived here, Artemisia felt like she needed to keep her eye on that one. She was moody.​
<i>
</i>

Kaleb really regretted ever bringing Artemisia into this family. Their love should not have to be punished, but it was. At long last they could live in peace, but he would have to persuade Artemisia that it was all over. They would not have to look over their backs and hope that no one was going to find them. They were just going to have to live here until he could save up enough, and then they could be out on their own. One day raising a family, but not anytime soon. He wanted to be with her, and only her, for years and years. He wanted to have kids when he was like, twenty-four, which meant, no time soon. He didn't want them, he had enough kids in his family to watch over and practice on before having any himself. Kaleb just hoped that his family would not hurt him and his love anymore. What if they decided to wipe out all dirty blood? That meant that he too would be dead. He didn't have pure-blood, and that was nothing that he could do about it. He didn't even know what was so special. He came from a strong, legendary family, he didn't want anything else to his name. He was glad though, his thoughts of what had happened were wiped from his mind when Artemisia faced him and there was that morning smile that he loved to see. He loved seeing her smile, and then her stroke his cheek for a greeting. He could not ask for someone more lovable than the wife he had right now. She even called him handsome, and he beamed, just making the statement more true than what it was. When she kissed him, he of course returned it with equal favor. There was no point in denying a pretty lady a kiss. "I love it when you call me handsome." A smirk replaced his smile, and he wondered what she had to say about going swimming. He was all dressed to go, but he wanted to see what she would say about it. He hoped that when they did go swimming, if she wanted to, none of his siblings would join along for the way. They were all pretty young, and he didn't want to be bothered that much. He wanted some quality time with his wife. However around here with six young ones running about, it would be hard to get any time away from their bedroom alone. He just did not want to run into Nicolette. He wondered, since she was a cat Animagus, maybe she didn't like pools either.

When she said that swimming sounded like fun, Kaleb smiled once more, but only if he cuddled with her. He nodded, pretty much saying that he would agree to the terms. Kaleb adjusted himself, to where he was resting close to her, melding his body to hers, and his arm wrapped around her protectively, as if someone dangerous were lurking by and he was doing this to perhaps save her life. He had done this since the day that Hades had showed up for the first time. It was really fear that was making him think and do things like that, afraid of someone taking Artemisia away from him. Kaleb just wanted her safe, and he hoped that his love for her was good enough for her. Kaleb was not wanting to let her go though. He had found her in school, by some accident, how could he let go of the one that he believed was right to him? When she asked how he slept, Kaleb did not answer right away. He knew what she meant, and he was still a little scared even though he knew, they were safe now. Just don't break any laws. And he knew that they would not have to. "I actually slept. Pretty soundly. What about you?" He remembered those days, when she was being trialed, he was going through nonstop torture. It was like his family did not even break for sleep, just one member after the other, all taking turns. Healing but never taking the pain away, just to bring on more. Kaleb just hoped that he could forget about what all they did, sliced and diced, carved, spells, everything under the sun. He did not have any scarring, but he knew of one trial that Artemisia had to go through, and if she failed, she would have permanent scaring on her arm. He never wanted to look down, afraid of what he was going to see. It was obvious that his thoughts on being a Death Eater long ago were gone. He didn't care. He just wanted to play Quidditch and raise a family, and leave well enough alone. Kaleb kissed the top part of her head, and even though he was worried, he shouldn't be.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia bit her lip. Her husband was so cute sometimes she could barely stand it. How did the girls resist him whenever he was around? That was what she would love to know. Perhaps they could teach her a thing or two. Then maybe Kaleb would stop being able to get his way all the time. It was hard to even stay mad at him because he was just so precious in her eyes. "Of course you would love it when I call you handsome. You know it's true." Artemisia teased him. She thought it was cute actually. Sometimes when guys got their little ego's, they acted so silly. When Kaleb was like that, it was just plain cute. But Artemisia was unsure whether she wanted to encourage it or not. What if it got to his head and he was always a little egotistical? It would be really hard to keep him from acting like that. He was lucky he was as cute and lovable as he was. Artemisia remember back in school how one of her friends was constantly saying that Kaleb would make some of the cutest little babies. Artemisia wouldn't know and she wasn't sure if she wanted to, but she bet he would make some awful cute babies. But there was no way Artemisia was going to mention that to Kaleb. The last thing she wanted was for him to think she wanted kids just yet. She knew he didn't want them right now. But neither did she. They were too young. They needed time to enjoy one another before they settled down that far. Artemisia bit her lip. "So you want to go swimming? I think you're a little overdressed hun." He was wearing a shirt. That was definitely more than he needed to go swimming. It would be a big killjoy for her. Who went swimming with a shirt on anyways? No one she knew of. That was for sure. She knew one way or another he wouldn't stayed clothed too long if she didn't want him to be. But that would be left for another time.

"Well that's good. I.....well I'd be lying if I said I slept as good as you. Every time I heard a creak or a voice I woke up. I kept worrying that they were going go come in here and take you away again." She admitted softly. It scared her that these people could easily come in and take Kaleb away from her. Or even kill her. They seemed more than willing to kill her when they were testing her of her loyalties. Artemisia felt Kaleb kiss the top of her head and she sighed. She knew she shouldn't worry a lot. But it was hard when she could remember how painful it was. How mentally and physically exhausting it was. Plus there would forever be a reminder on her skin of what she was and what she failed to do. Artemisia was almost embarrassed because of it. What if the love of her life saw it? What would she say or do. How could a group of people be so angry and brutal to other human beings? Artemisia didn't understand. Surely they had loved one too. How would they feel if the ones they loved the most were being harmed as they harmed her? Artemisia wondered if they ever thought of that little fact. Because karma could always decide to rear it's ugly head at any moment. "Some of them weren't so bad. Your family members I mean." Artemisia remembered a few of them. Not by name but their faces mostly. The golden eyed woman, she didn't seem so bad. If not just a bit anger and temperamental. Kaleb's father, he was frightening though. Especially with his eyes. They spoke a lot. Without him having to say anything.​
<i>
</i>

Kaleb could not resist smirking just a little bit when she said the truth. He did love it when she called him that because well, it was true. He had no idea what his biological mother looked like, but he knew that she had to have been beautiful like his father to produce such a hot piece of ass like himself. Kaleb had no reason to ever meet the woman though. Kaleb hid the fact of how he was born from his wife, because it was a little weird anyway. "I can take pride in how I appear. I am freakishly hot." He chuckled before he gave Artemisia a sweet kiss upon her forehead. He meant no harm by how he was appearing, but it was the matter of fact that he did in fact take pride in how he looked. Especially with longer hair. So many things had changed since he was in school and a fifth year. He was once going to be a Death Eater, be exactly like his father and now, he was not interested in joining, and he was definitely not like his father. Kaleb was his own person thanks to Artemisia. She had saved him from going down a darker road that might have ended up having him killed if not in Azkaban. Now he was going to have a family, be happy, and grow old with someone that he had fallen in love with by a letter that had been delivered to the wrong person. Truth be told, Kaleb had not had contact with that friend of his since his sixth year. There was just so much that someone could do really. Kaleb was more focused on his wife, and he felt better now that they were actually safe. The moment that she pointed out that he was overdressed, he looked down at his shirt before he nodded. He sat up from his spot and he removed his shirt, tossing it across the room. "How about now? I could take off more, but I doubt my family would appreciate us skinny dipping in their pool." Although that did sound like loads of fun, even if his father walked in and saw.

The young man frowned when she said that every time she heard a creak or a voice, she ended up waking up. He could see why she would be afraid of that. He was scared too, still. He wrapped his arms around her body and he murmured, "I know how you feel, but I won't let that happen. We are safe now. My dad won't let anything happen to us anymore when we did not do anything wrong." There were some perks with being the Head of the Zhefarovich family's son. If they were innocent, then they never had to worry about anything. While they were wanting to kill Artemisia at the trials, and making Kaleb feel like he was being killed a thousand times over, that would not happen anymore. Hades had told him that, but sometimes one could not help but feel scared. Kaleb would know that once the fear had passed, then they would be free to live and do what they pleased as long as it did not break any more of their rules. What he really feared was when Asparuh returned, then what? He could do whatever he wanted, he could kill Artemisia if he saw fit. Kaleb would not voice this out and bring anymore fear than what Artemisia was currently feeling. He smiled and he nodded. He knew that some of his family members were not that bad at all. Kaleb said, "I should introduce you to the better ones. Like I have this one uncle, Azerail, he is a good person. Then there is Raven and Nataliia. Both are really nice, and they are my aunts. Then there is Chavdar, a really big fellow, but he is gentle as can be." He left out the fact that he was a Death Eater, but most of his family were into that.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia nearly laughed at her husband's behavior. He was so freaking cute when his little ego began to show. He knew he was handsome. Back when he was in school he had a crowd of girls that thought he was just the cutest damn thing. Artemisia was among them but she didn't think she was going to tell him that. It would go to his head and she'd spend the next couple of days swooning over him like he was just now. Then again Artemisia could scare him by telling him that he would make even cuter babies. She knew he didn't want kids yet. Neither did she but normally once the woman started having babies on her mind there was no turning back for the man. Artemisia kissed his jawline softly a few times before she pushed some of his hair back out of his face. "I remember back when we were both in school. You had your own fan club. They all thought you were the cutest damn thing ever. One day I will take pride in rubbing the fact that I won you and they didn't into their faces. I love the little ego trip you've got going on though." Artemisia laughed into him. The sad part about all of this was that he was extremely handsome so it was hard to scold him for acknowledging it. At least he had confidence in his looks. That was a real rarity these days. With people always trying to pull one another down. Sometimes even Artemisia felt like she wasn't good enough for anyone. But it never lasted long with her wonderful husband around. He always knew good ways to make her feel both loved and wanted by him at least. Which was mostly what mattered to her now. "Much better. Pity. That sounded like a lot of fun too." Artemisia teased as she rested her head against Kaleb's bare shoulder. She was completely comfortable now. Kaleb's body heat radiating off of him and warming her up instantly. Luckily she was able to contain her ogling to herself these days. She used to have trouble keeping her hands off of Kaleb. Sometimes she still couldn't control herself. But for reason she almost felt afraid to touch him because of the way his family made her feel. Like she had contaminated him almost.

Artemisia sighed as Kaleb wrapped his arms around her body and he murmured into her ear. That she was safe from harm. But even Artemisia had a hard time believing Kaleb when his dad was the one who so coldly wrote what he did upon her skin. Artemisia uncovered the writing that spelled half-breed upon it. But she didn't say anything. Hopefully he would understand that she didn't want to explain what had happened. But that it scared her enough to make her fairly scared of the man Kaleb called his father. "I don't have any reason not to trust you. But after everything that's happened, I think the only thing that can fix my fear is time. And lots of love from my dearest husband of course." Artemisia stated as she covered the scar again. Perhaps they did need to get up and go swimming. It would help her keep her mind off of things. Artemisia pecked Kaleb on the nose and got up to put her swimsuit on. She managed to retrieve it and slipped into the bathroom. A few minutes later she emerged wearing a bathing suit. A small smile was pasted upon her dark lips. "He sounds just like a gentle giant. Are you ready to go swimming. I just want to get out of this room for a bit." Artemisia asked. she was tired of being cooped up within this room. Artemisia leaned down and took her husbands hand. She tried to get him up and out of bed. So he would spend time with her outside of this room. In the pool they could play a game or something. Or just by the edge and talk. Either way she was going to get out of this room and have her mind focus on happier things.​
<i>
</i>

Kaleb could not measure the happiness that he was feeling right now. Mainly because there was nothing like being in the arms of Artemisia Styx, a part-veela but still his wife and the love of his life. No one could take her away from him, and now not even his family can't unless they changed their minds. Which was highly unlikely. It did not matter who he married really since he was not even a pure-blood. Kaleb could not wait to start a family with her, but first he wanted to enjoy the youth that the two shared. Have some fun before he would tie the knot. It was only fair really that both enjoy each other first before running into a family. Kaleb was not entirely that interested but perhaps in a few years he would be. Artemisia kissed his jawline and his eyes almost rolled into the back of his head because of how good it felt. Actually it felt good just to be touched by her, period. When she spoke, he made sure to listen to what his wife would have to say. He blushed a little bit when he heard that he had his own fan club. He knew that he was handsome, but really? He smirked and he murmured, "Perhaps we should rub it in their faces on how I am the one that won the grand prize. I don't have that much of an ego. Well, actually..." Kaleb faded off with a smile and he kissed her nose. He felt that he managed to win the most out of everyone else at Durmstrang despite what all they had been through. They had a beautiful wedding in Paris, before his older brother told them to run. That was probably the scariest moment and the best moment all at the same time in his life. It as somewhat strange. He shook his head on how it did sound like fun, but he didn't feel like getting yelled at by his step-mom. He embraced her and held her close when she rested her hand on his shoulder.

His hazel eyes went down to look at the writing that was forever imprinted upon her arm, labeling her as nothing more but below those that were not like him. He let out a sigh and he knew what she meant, and knew that she would probably still be tense and scared. Not that he could blame her, because truthfully he was too. Just on the inside. He nodded softly when she said that only time would probably heal her, and lots of love by him. He looked at her and he smiled, while brushing her hand with his hand, "Then time and love, you will have. Unlimited." He remembered a long time ago that he was fairly much like his father, but looking back at it now and comparing himself to who he was now, Kaleb was nothing like his father. He had the qualities, but he did not have Kalif's personality. At least, he did not think that he did. Kaleb watched with a small frown as she got up from the bed, but perhaps she was going to go change into a swimming suit so that they could go swimming. He slowly stood up from the bed, and he waited for his wife to emerge from the bathroom so that they could go swimming. As soon as she emerged, Kaleb had to bite his tongue to keep from whistling at her like she was some form of model. Well, she could be if she wanted to be. She sure had the body and the looks for it. "He kind of is. But yeah, let's go out and have some fun. Then we can come back into another part of this large house and I'll fix us something to eat." Kaleb offered that. After swimming, he had to eat, and often, he went to sleep afterward. Swimming and eating normally wore him out anyway. Kaleb walked over to his wife, took her by the hand, and he led her out of their bedroom, where he would lead them to the pool. A good distraction over what had happened over the weekend.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back