After the shower

Riley Smith

Riley wrapped a towel around him and used another one one his hair. He walked into the room and began to get dressed while he waited for Ana. He had so needed a shower and felt so much better from having one. He found it funny how such a small thing can make you feel.

Ana rubbed her hair then wrapped the towel around herself. She walked into the bedroom and put her clothes on before using a spell to make her hair dry. She then looked at Riley. "I'll tell you one thing; that was definitely what I needed." She giggled.

Riley smiled at her. " I was just thinking the same thing." He laughed then gave her a hug and kissed her before pulling away and going into the kitchen and making some sandwiches. " Do you want any Ana?"

"I've just spent seven and a half months feeding two people so now that 'm only feeding one I'm not hungry." She shrugged and laughed as she watched Riley eating. She wasn't telling the truth with what she had said. She just didn't want Riley to be worried about her.

" Ok then what ever you want." He laughed then quietened down when he heard someone at the door. He looked at Ana before walking to answer it. He frowned as he saw the girl who had been there with Ana when she gave birth. " Hello again, good to see you. Come in." Riley didn't really want her in his home but as she was related to Ana it was only polite

Odie put on her best smile possible when Riley answered the door. She didn't like him much but she was willing to put up with him for Ana. She walked in and saw Ana in the kitchen. Odie walked over to her sister and hugged her. Then, in her ear she said. "Dervish is dead." Odie didn't know why but she was crying. After all, this was the man who had helped raise her and now he was gone.

Ana was surprised to see Odie. Usually they just messed around in their room or went shopping and she knew Odie didn't like Riley. She hugged her back when she walked over to her but her mouth dropped when she heard Odie speak. She looked into Odie's eyes to check that this wasn't some sort of joke. "What??" She could feel her legs starting to shake. She was scared of Dervish but she still loved him just because he was there for her. "Since when?? He seemed perfectly fine yesterday."

Riley closed the door behind her then went back to eating his food and pretending not to listen to their convocation. He was glad now that people were finding out that he was dead, the guy deserved it. Hitting Ana like he did and stealing their child. He didn't deserve to live. Riley just kept himself to himself

Odie shook her head. "Nobody knows what happened. We went out earlier for a breakfast picnic and when we got back he was dead in the hallway. Sam's gone mental. I've never seen her like this." Odie didn't know how Sam was feeling but she could only imagine. Her and Dervish had been in love since before Odie was born. Sam must have been completely broken inside. "Stacy's trying to keep her calm at the moment. It's hard work though. Junior keeps having to step in."

Ana felt her knees buckle and she sat on the floor with tears pouring from her face. Her world was literally falling apart around her. She couldn't understand what was happening. First her baby gets stollen from her and now her uncle dies. She could feel her pulse racing and couldn't calm herself down. She couldn't imagine what Sam was like if this was how she was reacting.

Riley stood up and put his arms around Ana to comfort her whilst keeping his poker face on. " How long has he been dead for? How did he die and who did it?" They were simple enough questions so he asked them to see if anyone had any idea that it was him

"Nobody knows" Odie repeated. She had to wipe the tears out of her own eyes. "We were all out so nobody saw what happened." Odie couldn't believe how hard she was finding this. She had hated Dervish for the past few months and now she was suddenly caring about him again/

Ana felt Riley's arms round her and hugged him tight. She didn't want to let go. She was scared of what might happen if she did. The people she loved were dying or going away. Even Dervish's best friend had gone to azkaban. She looked up at Riley. "I have to go and help Sam."

Riley nodded and brushed her hair from her face and kissed her head and smiled. " I understand." He gave her one last hug before releasing her and looking at the other girl. He diddnt like her but he still gave her a nod to appreciate her situation

Ana stood up and hugged Riley before walking out the house with Odie. She didn't know what to expect for when she got home. She gripped hold of Odie's arm as they apparated to her home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back