Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
-Godmode approved-

Kiara was literally over the moon about everything that was happening. She was dating her crush, she is going to be the leader of Arts Club and she got accepted into that Arts Camp in the states. Also, Rebeca was pregnant and everything seemed to get perfect. She fell into the art room loudly, she felt as if she was floating. Nothing could break her perfect mood but she did hit the brakes when she saw someone in the room. "Oh hey! Didn't expect to see anyone there!" Kia excitedly let out and get closer to the girl. "What are you working on?" she pointed to the girl's work before she took her own old started canvas that was in the room for some time now.
@Alexis Rodes King

Alexis froze a bit before turning to look at the person talking. She had been so zoned out that another presence was not even noticed. "Oh... amm It's just a stupid flower," Alexis said with a shrug. She didn't know why she had drawn the orchid in the first place. Instinctively Alexis tried to hide the drawing from sight.

Kiara giggled and just gave her an encouraging smile. "No way it's stupid! Maybe you can show me it and I will give you my opinion on it?" she offered and leaned to get the paint from the end of the table and then stood up to get brushes too. She was excited to finish her painting and to also have a talk with a new girl.

Alexis hesitated. She was kicking herself for joining this club. She didn't like sharing her work. She didn't like her work at all. There was always that lingering thing of, "they're better than me". She shook her head in response to letting the older girl see. No way she was going to embarrass herself. "No you can't see it." Alexis said hugging the drawing to her chest. "It is stupid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back