After the Great News.

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
Jay apparated outside his house with Tracy holding onto his arm. Immediately he saw Shaylah's Golden Retriever running around in the garden. His house was very big so there were two spare rooms plus his and Shaylah's.
Jay led Tracy through the front door and into the living room. He sat down on one of the sofas. "Do you want anything to drink??"

Tracy stepped away, still repulsed by his aftershave, and followed him through to the living room. It was quite fancy but, in her opinion, lacked character. "No thank you, I don't know if I'll manage to keep it." She sat in a lady like manner, back straight, legts crossed and hands restin gon her knee.

Unlike Tracy, Jay was sat like a bit of a slob. He had his feet up on the sofa and he was leant against the arm. "If there's anything you need, just say." Jay was suddenly acting like the kind young adult he used to be before his dad died.

"Will do." It took all of Tracys' energy not to comment on his soture oir even send a dirty look but all thoughts of that fled when she felt the sudden urge to chuck up. "Umm, could you point me to your rest room, rather soon please?" She stood up, her hand over her mouth and a slight green tinge to her cheeks.

Tracy made it to the room just in time before she bagan to heave over the toilet bowl. After about fifteen minutes she was sure she finished and yelled down the stairs to Jay. "Have you got a tooth brush I can borrow?" She didn't use magic when she was pregnant, when she was with Sydney her magic had gone completely wack so she hadn't taken any chances with Shaylah or Marcus, this time would be no different.

Jay went into the kitchen and got himself a drink. A while later he heard Tracy calling to him. He walked to the bottom of the stairs and shouted back up to her. "In the cupboard over the sink." He remembered when Tracy was pregnant with Shaylah, she refused to use any sort of magic.

Tracy located the toothbrush and speant a good few minutes brushing her teeth thoughrally before heading back down, a bit more colour in her cheeks. "Thanks." She felt slightly more at ease with Jay, he had seen the other side of her and knew more about her than any other people. It felt odd to be here, especially the day of her husbands funeral.

Jay heard Tracy walking down the stairs and he turned around to see her. Even with how ill she was she still looke elegant. That was something that always amazed Jay. He smiled as she thanked him. "It's no problem. You're welcome here anytime." Jay didn't understand why he was suddenly being so kind to her. So long he had hid his love for her and now he was showing it for no apparnt reason.

Tracy smiled slightly. "I wouldn't say that, I'm sure you wouldn't have either a couple of months ago." She smiled at the memoried of them fighting, she always liked a good argument, tat's where her daughter got it from. She couldn't say anyting about Shaylah, she only knew about her what Sydney told her in her reports back home. "I hear Shaylah's getting on much better in Hogwarts than your last home." Sydney had told Travy about their little group of girls and the one boy, who Shaylah was apparently drooling all over.

Jay grinned. "You're right, I wouldn't have. Things are different now though. You need help and I'm offering it." He remembered first bumping into Tracy after ten years of hearing nothing from her. It hadn't been a good day.
"Yeah. I had to have her home tutored before for reasons you probably wouldn't want to know. She seems to find it much easier to get along with wizards though." Jay didn't know about Shaylah's crush yet. She had told him about her breakup with her previous boyfriend but that was about it when it came to boys.

Tracy smiled. "It's nice to know her and Sydney are gettin along so well, and they have their own little gangs and their boys to crush on. Sounds just like school used to be." She sighed at the memories of her time in school, alot of which involved Jay himself. They had been high school sweet hearts after all.

"Yeah, I'm just glad she is getting on with anyone." Jay started remembering his time at school when he realised what Tracy had said. "Wait, Who does Shaylah have a crush on??"

Tracy looked up in suprise, with a hint of a smile on her face. "You didn't hear? They let a boy into their little group and Shaylah is head over heels for him. Apparently she didn't even notice Sydney's hair until about twenty minutes with her when the boy was with them. I think his name is Sam, they met him through Sasha." Tracy was now glad Sydney kept her in the loop, she had been a bit quiet since her fathers death but she had cheered up and they were now talking about almost everything.

"She's said about having Sam in the group but nothing about having such a big crush on him." Jay laughed. He never thought he would get on this well with Tracy. Ever since she left him he had hated her and been happy to have an arguement with her.

Tracy laughed and reached into her handbag. This morning, when she was getting ready for the funeral, she had felt the need to bring along some of Sydneys' letters with her, as she herself couldn't make it. She sifted through them until she found the one about meeting Sam. "Here you go, this explains all about her." It told how Shaylah had held his hand the whole way through and blushed whenever she saw him.

Jay laughed as he read the letter. "That definitely sounds like Shaylah. She's always had a weak spot for boys." Jayremembered the first cute boy Shaylah had seen. He ended up offending her so she slapped him and walked off. Jay had found it so funny at the time and was then unable to tell her off. "So I take it Sydney's getting on well at Hogwarts then??"

Tracy smiled and nodded. "She's made a few friends, as you can see there. I think it's their group, Shaylah Sasha Staphanie and Sam and a boy in her year, Isaac I think he was called." She laughed at her description of their meeting. They had spent the entire time trying to annoy each other until she had just gotten up and walked away. He sounded like tyhe ideal boy for Sydney in her eyes, he came from a respectable family too.

"Shaylah's mentioned a few girls that she doesn't like and the fact that she hates all gryffindors but other than that, she seems to be up for making friends." Jay smiled and looked out the window and into the woods. He had always had a good time with her out there.

Tracy was about to comment on the friend making when she realised just how much time sh eh ad spent with Jay, she had told everyone she was just going for a walk on the beach. "I have to go. Everyone is still at home, I have to tell them the news." She stood up, swaying slightly, and her hand went to her belly subconsciencely.

Jay nodded and put his glass down on the window sill. "Do you need a lift or are you happy to go by yourself??" He walked Tracy to the front door as he said it.

Tracy waved him off, as she would to a house elf or someone lower than herself. "I can make it, worst case senario, I have to call out Tindle." Tindle was her favourite of the family elves. "It was, nice, to see you again Jay. Take care." She smiled softley before walking out of his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back