After the Fight!

Jenna raised her eye brows when Knight tightened his grip on her hand and she averted her gaze slightly then she said, "Because she is rude and disrespectful, and I don't care for people of the sort.. and I can see through her facade like its as thin as wax paper, which it pretty much is." There were more reasons why she didn't like Blondie but she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so she would keep that to herself, or at least hidden from Scorpius, until his crush was over and he realized what she knew all the time. "She also made a few comments, which I am not even going to repeat because of how bad they are," Jenna mumbled under her breath, hoping he hadn't heard what she said.

"What sort of comments?" Scorpius asked with his eyebrows raised. He had heard all these things about Toni but never seen or experienced them so he wasn't going to judge her about it. His grey eyes scanned Jenna's face to see if she was lying about anything as soon as she answered his question.

Jenna sighed softly and said, "Things about me, and my family..that sort of stuff...low blows." Jenna continued to avert her gaze from Scorpius she was telling the truth she just didn't want any more questions directed to her, she just needed to know this one thing.

"Oh," Scorpius said softly. The things that people said about Toni were really starting to surprise him. She had kissed another boy while she was with Prince, and now these things. Perhaps he liked a different girl, the girl Toni was with him and Prince, when her real self was the one everyone described. "I'm sorry about that," he said, grabbing her hand gently and giving it a soft squeeze. He closed his eyes once more as his head was starting to throb again because he was thinking too much about this entire situation.

Jenna sighed softly and she said, "It's not you're fault..don't worry 'bout a thing..I've dealt with worse.." Jenna squeezed Knight's hand back and sighed in angry comfort at this moment, she was angry with Toni and the fact that she pulled in the two boys she really liked but comfortable with the fact that she was with Scorpius. Jenna set her gaze back to Scorpius and frowned when she saw his pained and confused expression.

"I don't know," he began slowly, talking randomly out of nowhere in the silence. "I think maybe I've been thinking Toni was someone else this whole time, and now I'm starting to realize it's not who she is," he said quietly. He vowed to himself not to like her anymore, but he had told Prince that a week ago and so far he hadn't been doing a good job of it. He never thought about how much he liked her until he realized he was laying in the Hospital Wing with broken ribs after fighting with someone about her.

Jenna was fighting yelling 'duh' or something sarcastic and she said, "I hate to say this Scorpius, but she isn't." Jenna sighed softly then caressed his hand with her thumb gently, letting him know that she was there for him if and when he needed it.

Scorpius sighed in defeat as he thought of how hard it was going to be not to like Toni anymore. "I guess all I can do now is wait for the bloody Nurse to get here and Heal me fast so I can go talk to Prince!" Scorpius said half jokingly, half angrily. He didn't want to stay in the Hospital Wing for too long, and certainly not overnight, because he didn't want Beau to think he had hurt him that much. Scorpius balled his hands into fists thinking of him and quickly stopped when he realized he was holding Jenna's hand. "Sorry," he mumbled, giving her a sheepish grin.

((Woaah sorry guys I only just saw this!))

Sidney had had to nip out of the school to stock up on some supplies, she knew she probably shouldn't have but really what choice did she have? The kids had been coming in thick and fast with more injuries then she had seen before and stocks were low. The wing had been deserted when she left and now as she returned, six bags levitaed infront of her she saw a boy and a girl, the boy looked in worst condition, and she was slightly taken a back, the bags fell gracefully to the floor and she ran over, "What's happened?" she asked, calmly, the first thing she saw was all the blood, she quickly removed all of that so that she could get a clearer look, "Sorry dear, could you move back a bit," she said smiling at the girl, as she manovered around the boy, her eyes darting across his face trying to contemplate the severity of his wounds.

[It's okay, we sort of got carried away hehe.]

Scorpius heard someone come in to the Hospital Wing and when he heard the Nurse's voice he sighed in relief. He let go of Jenna's hand and felt his nose to make sure it wasn't broken after she had cleaned up the blood. "Well I err...got in a fight. I think I have a broken rib or two." He felt his nose once more to see if it was broken but it didn't seem to be. "I think the rest are just cuts and bruises," he said. As he spoke he could feel his lip swollen.

Sidney shook her head, "What are you boys like?" she said her tone light and friendly, "Broken ribs?" she said, "Right I need you to lift you shirt up a little, I need to do an xray," she said warmly, she glanced at the girl wondering whether he would feel comfortable with her there. "Is your nose okay?" she asked, seeing him keep touching it. "Accio bruise paste," she murmed with a flick of her wand.

Scorpius smirked but didn't say anything. He nodded his head in understanding as he unbuttoned his blood-stained brown checkered shirt all the way and opened his shirt up. He looked down and could see a few bruises here and there but the pain he felt from it was much more than those small bruises. "I don't think my nose is broken, I think Beau's did break though," he said with a triumphant scowl on his face.

Jenna hopped out of the way when the nurse came in glad that the nurse was finally there. Jenna watched as this all happened then looked at Knight's chest and winced as she saw the bruises on his chest then said, "Knight..you two are probably in enough trouble as it is..." Jenna was obviously trying to tell Knight to not mention Beau, for two reasons, it would get him in trouble and seeing him the way he was now, just made her want to hurt him..badly.

[Okay, I started this thread before Beau and I could finish our current fight. We have continued fighting and currently Scorpius now has two black eyes, his nose is probably in bad condition, and he is slipping into unconsciousness and his head is bleeding. I'm not too sure about how Beau is but I think he was trying to remain conscious too. What should I do in order for this all to make sense?]

[Okay the fight is over and we had to edit our posts so we didn't kill each other so now Scorpius only has a broken rib or two, a black eye I think, fat lip and that's about it. :p ]

((Thats fine!))

"OKay," Sidney said as he unbuttoned his shirt, she pulled out a strange looking object and held it upbove him, the magical peice of equiptment made a quiet clicking sound and was done. "Right it looks like these two are broken," she said gesturing to the two ribs, "Does that sound about right?" she asked, the machine was usually 100% but she always liked to check.

Scorpius looked down to where she indicated the ribs were broken and he prodded his chest lightly with his finger. His wince answered the question for him but he spoke anyway. "Yes that's right."

Jenna winced when Scorpius poked his broken ribs and when she saw his wince. She clenched both her fists making her wince again from the pain from her broken knuckles.

"Don't do that...." Sidney began but he had already poked himself, she shook her head lightly, "Right, drink this," she said pouring out a small measurment of liquid that would numb the area quickly before she healed the bones. "And could you," she said turning to the girl, "Put some of this on his bruises?" she asked, handing her the brusied paste, it would get things done quicker, "Or are you injured as well?" she asked, her eyes flicking over the girl and resting on her hand, which appeared to be a little damaged.

Jenna rushed over to Scorpius's side then she nodded her head and said, "Just a few broken knuckles it doesn't matter." Jenna opened her hand weakly wincing slightly glad that it wasn't very swollen. Jenna took some of the paste onto her fingers and began to put the paste where he was bruised, except his chest because of his broken ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back