After the Fight!

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius stumbled his way over to the Hospital Wing after the Head Boy Bruin had pulled him off of Beau. Scorpius scowled at the thought of that pathetic boy and winced as his head throbbed with pain. He opened the door and collapsed on the bed, clutching his badly bruised chest with his blood-stained knuckles. He opened his mouth to say something to anyone near by but spit up blood instead.

[hope you don't mind.. but it's going to fit in with a rp i have with Sam ]

Jenna was sitting in the Hospital Wing waiting for someone to help her, she had punched the wall in once more, braking her knuckles, again. Jenna looked over to see Scorpius enter. Jenna's eyes widened and she hopped off the bed she was sitting on and stood beside him and said in a gentle whisper, "What happened to you?" Jenna didn't wait for a response she just called out for a nurse nervously, "Nurse?!" Jenna looked at Scorpius then she looked around her and found a cloth, Jenna rushed over to it and poured some water on it and she took his hand gently in hers and began to wipe his knuckles off as softly as she could, her hand searing with pain as she did so.

Scorpius turned at the sound of a familiar voice and gave Jenna a weak smile. He wiped his mouth clean of any blood and tried hoisting himself up against the bed but cried out in pain as his ribs protested. When she asked what happened he growled out a single word, "Beau." He looked towards the door, almost expecting him to walk through the door the moment he said his name. He sighed and closed his eyes as his breathing expanded his lungs, causing them to strain against his ribs.

Jenna ran her good hand through Knight's hair gently to sooth him and said, "It's alright Scorpius..you'll be fine." Jenna looked at Knight softly she hated that he was hurt, and that she was too weak, at least now she was, to make him better. "I'll pay him a visit when my hand is better alright, he'll be in worse condition then you are now, and he will rue the day he was born," Jenna said protectively as she looked at the pained expression on Knight's face.

Scorpius laughed at what Jenna said but quickly stopped when it hurt his ribs. "Trust me, he is in worse condition than I am," Scorpius said with a triumphant smile on his face. He didn't know if his nose was broken so he didn't say it out loud but hoped it was. Maybe his face would be ruined forever and his stupid name would be nothing but a lie, Scorpius thought. "I kneed him in the groin, that hurts worse than what I'm feeling right now," Scorpius said with a smirk.

He closed his eyes as Jenna ran her fingers through his hair and waited for a nurse to show up. He could feel his lip swelling up and reached a hand up to touch it, feeling a very large cut across his lip. He groaned and said, "How bad do I look?"

Jenna grinned at Scorpius and said, "Good job Knight." Jenna had never thought of Scorpius as a fighter per say but she assumed that the fact that Toni had kissed that jerk would have blown his top, Jenna of course didn't like that Knight and Prince were head over heals for that little **** but there was nothing she could do about it. "You look great..." Jenna said softly as she looked at Knight, he looked awful, from the fight only, he still looked perfect to her.

Scorpius smiled weakly with his eyes still closed at Jenna. He knew a lot of people would be surprised if they found out about the fight with Beau, Scorpius seemed like a laid back kind of guy, but he had warned people before if someone did something he didn't like he would do something about it. "Thanks Jenn," he said softly when she said he looked great, knowing it was a complete lie. He opened his eyes to look at her and said, "Anyway what are you doing here?"

Jenna sighed then looked down at the hand that was on Scorpius' and she said like it was an everyday thing, but lately she wanted to punch everything and everyone so it would be more common then not, "I broke my hand...I spoke to Sam about Blondie." Jenna found herself snarling as she mentioned Sam, not so much Blondie, she had made her peace with the fact that she would constantly hurt Sam and Jenna had decided she would stop caring, for ever.

Scorpius tried to laugh without hurting his ribs too much but winced in pain. "You've really got to stop punching walls Jenna," he said to her with a smirk. "Or was it Prince you punched?" he asked her with jest in his voice. He sighed and said, "Prince really cares for you, he knows you don't like Toni but he doesn't want to lose you either." He reached up a bloody knuckled hand and caressed her hand that wasn't broken.

Jenna rolled her eyes slightly and said sheepishly, "What would you say if I say it was both?" Jenna averted her eyes from Scorpius' when he spoke about Prince then said, "No..I'm done, I can't care about him anymore..I don't like him anymore..but he's my best friend and Blondie can and most likely will continue to hurt him, I can't see him in pain anymore.." Jenna blushed softly as Knight caressed her hand with his hand, she just wanted to hug him, tightly, but she couldn't because he was in pain. Jenna touched her hand to Scorpius' cheek gently as she looked into his eyes and said, "I'm sorry you're in the middle of all of this.." Jenna closed her eyes to hide the pain in her face as she continued to blush as she tenderly caressed his cheek with her thumb. Jenna opened her eyes slightly once more and sighed.

Scorpius felt Jenna's hand on his cheek as she caressed him but didn't bother to move her hand, it felt nice. He understood what it was like watching someone you like, like someone else. "But Jenna," he protested once she said she was done, "You will still talk to him right?" He knew how much Prince had been worried that she would hate him now. "What if he stays with Toni?" he asked her.

When she said sorry for being in the middle he shrugged as lightly as he could and said, "You guys are my friends, I am just looking out for you guys. Beau had it coming," he said angrily, though glad he got to be the one to serve it up to him.

Jenna shook her head gently and said sarcastically, "You haven't heard the great news?" That was all Jenna said on that and she continued with Knight's question, "I'm done. I can't do it any more, I can't be his friend, I can barely see him, he doesn't respect me, I tell him that Blondie is cheating on him with ugly Beau, and he goes right ahead and dates her again, even though we all know he is in pain, I can't watch him hurt himself anymore." Jenna sighed softly then looked at Knight and said, "I know Knight..but maybe you could look out for us in a way that doesn't have you in the Hospital Wing, looking like someone beat you with a baseball bat?" Jenna smirked playfully but it faltered once more then she sat on the edge of Knight's bed, still waiting for the nurse, getting frustrated, she had already been waiting for ten minutes before Knight came along, and she was frustrated that she wasn't doing her job now, he needed to be helped, she didn't like this at all.

Scorpius sighed and said a little desperately, "But Jenna, you'll end up hurting him if you stop being his friend!" He told Prince he was going to try to convince Jenna for him. "We know what Toni did was not right, but hopefully Beau learned his lesson and won't be trying anything again, and if he is, then it'll be time for Round 2," Scorpius said half joking, half not. He would keep beating Beau up until he got the message clear. "I'll try to stay out of the Hospital Wing though," he said with a smile as he waited for a nurse.

Jenna bit her lip and said, "I know..but I need to look after me..for once." Jenna sighed softly then she said, "I must seem like on awful person and a worse friend..don't I?" Alexis sighed inwardly then she bit her lip and said, "Don't joke about that Knight, you could've gotten seriously hurt.." Jenna nodded her head and said, "Good."

Scorpius sighed in defeat as he knew Jenna was right. "I guess I'll just explain to him that you're really hurt," Scorpius said softly. He knew she probably never wanted to talk to Prince again, but Scorpius hoped she would eventually get over it. He didn't want things to be awkward around them at all. It was bad enough with Hoshi and Toni not liking each other.

He smiled at her as she seemed serious about him not fighting with Beau again and put up his rough hands in surrender. "Fine, I'll try," he said sighing playfully.

Jenna shook her head then she furrowed her brow, "Wait..why would you need to explain this to him..and just so you know, if he doesn't know, he is dumber then Blondie and Beau combined." Jenna grinned at Knight's actions and she said, "Thank you..I don't want to hear of you this hurt anymore.." Jenna couldn't help but blush brightly as she realized her hand was still on his soft cheek.

"You're right, he probably knows. But in case he doesn't, and I'm not saying he's dumb!" Scorpius interjected, "then I'll let him know." Scorpius looked in Jenna's eyes and sighed. He suddenly felt guilty for telling Prince to stay with Toni instead of choosing Jenna's friendship. Either one he chose would've resulted in Prince losing someone.

Scorpius grinned wickedly at what Jenna said and replied, "Oh, I won't go to the Hospital Wing, but I can't promise anything about Beau." He winked at her to show that he was kidding but really he would've loved nothing more than to send Beau to the Hospital Wing. He was almost sad that Bruin had pulled them apart so soon, Scorpius was only really starting to get into the fight.

Jenna scoffed slightly and she joked with him, "If you fight any more, Beau will be the least of your worries love.. " Jenna smirked playfully and her eyes danced joyfully as she looked Scorpius over, sighing at the fact that another one of the boys she felt strongly about liked Blondie. She couldn't, and wouldn't understand it.

"What will you kick me in the ribs too?" he asked her with an eyebrow raised, his grey eyes sparkling with amusement. He grabbed her hand from his face and held it, noticing how small and smooth it seemed compared to his rough hand.

Jenna shook her head and she blushed as Scorpius took her hand in his then she said, "No.. kicking is for sissies. I was taught to fight the proper way." Jenna giggled into her hand cutely then she intertwined her fingers with Scorpius' gently her nerves hitting her hard as she blushed brightly, it was beginning to get obvious that she liked him, hopefully he would be as slow as Sam had been.

Scorpius let out a low laugh when she said kicking was for sissies, forgetting about his ribs for a second before the pain reminded him all too clearly. "I'm glad to hear you can take care of yourself then," he said to her, flashing her a grin. "At least now I won't have to fight off boys who you don't want kissing you since you can do it all on your own," he said in jest.

He noticed Jenna's fingers intertwining with his own and noticed her blush but didn't stop her. He closed his eyes as his laughter had caused his head to throb again and thought of Jenna, Hoshi, Taylor, and lastly Toni. This always happened to Scorpius. Why was it that he seemed to charm any girl, except the girl he really liked? Scorpius smiled towards Jenna with his eyes still closed, enjoying the warmth her hand was giving off.

Jenna giggled sweetly and said, "No you wouldn't..and I'm certain Lucus would come all the way from Quebec to hurt someone that did that to me.." Jenna rolled her eyes at the thought of her cousin doing something like this, it was probably something he would do. "But if I ever feel I need Mr. Ravenclaw to come save me..I'll be sure to call you.." Jenna teased lightly then she watched Scorpius close his eyes and smile, obviously thinking about all of this just as she was, Am I making a fool of myself again? Maybe I should just swear off of boys completely, it would be the easiest thing to do...

Scorpius nodded his head once and said, "I'd be happy to oblige if you needed me." He smiled at her charmingly and closed his eyes once more. He felt bad about Jenna being just another girl on his list right now, especially after Prince had said she really cared for him and vowed not to pull his usual tricks on her.

Jenna sighed then the inevitable question came out of her lips before she could stop herself, "Why do you both like Blondie? I don't get it." Jenna let go of Scorpius' hand slightly, fear washing over the small girl, though she wasn't sure why she was scared of his answer.

Scorpius sighed when Jenna asked something he wasn't prepared to answer to her. He felt her pull away but he tightened his grip on her hand so she wouldn't pull away completely. "I don't know, she just seems to be this nice laid back girl around us," he said shrugging lightly. He didn't know why he liked Toni so much, he just did. Though almost every person he talked to seemed to not like Toni and he couldn't figure out why. "Why don't you like her?" he asked her curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back