After the Fight!

Scorpius lay there being examined by the nurse and having Jenna put the paste on his bruises. "Thanks Jenn," he said to her softly, "but don't strain your hand," he warned her. He had been reluctant to take the liquid, afraid that it would taste gross, but he had to in order for the Nurse to work on him. He lifted himself up, wincing as he did, and slowly drank the hot liquid.

Jenna shook her head and said, "It's fine Scorpius, I want you to get better, you're more important right now." Jenna watched as Scorpius drank the liquid the nurse gave him. Then continued putting the paste on his bruises. She looked at Scorpius' chest and winced when she saw all the blue and purple already showing, and the blood, and you could obviously tell that he had been kicked quite a few times, she felt sick to her stomach.

"Okay, let me see to your hand quickly," Sidney said as the boy drank the liquid. She gently took the girls hand, "How did you manage this?" she asked, it looked as if she had punched something, hard. And there was this boy laying here covered in bruises... she raised her eyebrows for an instant then lowered them again waiting for her replie as she continued to examine the girls hand. "Is that having any effect?" she asked, turning back to the boy, his ribs should be starting to feel slightly numb now.

Jenna lifted up her hand to show the nurse then she sighed and said honestly, "Long story short I punched a wall in and someone, not Scorpius though, I was waiting for you when he came in." Jenna looked over at Scorpius worry clearly in her expression.

"OKay," Sidney said, hearing the truth in her tone, "Can you move it at all?" she asked, "try to stretch your fingers," she said demonstrating herself.

Scorpius laughed when the Nurse looked from Jenna's broken hand to his own bruised body, thinking that she was probably thinking something along the lines of Jenna causing this. As he laughed he noticed he couldn't feel the pain as much anymore and said out loud, "Hey, I don't feel the pain!" He sounded like a little boy and grinned at them to match his tone.

Jenna nodded her head and said, "It hurts when I do it though." Jenna moved her fingers just as the nurse demonstrated, she winced from pain in the process though, she could deal with pain, always had to, she grew up with almost all boys, if she was weak she knew that she would have been picked on from day one, not something she wanted. Jenna turned to Scorpius with a smile of relief and said, "That's great Scorpius."

Sidney couldn't help but chuckle a little as the boy was clearly was ecstatic that he couldn't feel anything. "I'll get back to you in a second," she said turning back to the girl. "Thats definatly broken," she said nodding, "What am I going to do with all these injured first years?"she siad to herself. She flicked her wand twice, "It's going to feel a little stiff,but other then that it should be fine," she said smiling, "Now, young man. Can you feel no pain whatsoever?" she asked, she wanted to make sure that there was no pain, bones resetting could be quite a nasty experience. "And I'll need both your names," she said, "Your not in trouble, I just need them for my notes," she added quickly.

Jenna nodded her head and said, "I break my hand often, so I wouldn't worry much about it really." Jenna shrugged her shoulder then gave the woman a smile then looked over at Scorpius and said, "I'm Jennifer Wilkonson and he is Scorpius Knight." Jenna walked back over to Scorpius' side then she ran her fingers through his hair with a soft smile.

Scorpius tried to move on purpose to see if he could feel the pain and he couldn't, though he wasn't sure that moving would be the best thing for his bones. "Yes I'm sure I can't feel any pain," he said finally and simply nodded when Jenna introduced him to her. He smiled up at Jenna as she ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Stop punching people, they're good kids." He was referring to Sam of course.

Jenna bit her lip and said, "I'll try, don't worry about it." Jenna gave him a weak smile, hoping that that he wouldn't bring it up any more, she gave him a gentle smile and said, "Stop fighting with Beau.. he's still a jerk and all but don't."

Sidney smiled as they were introduced and I'm Nurse coogan. But most of the kids just call me Sidney," she said, she felt too young to be referred to as anything else. "And for your sakes I'm going to pretend I heard nothing about fighting, but if you come in again with similar injuries I may not be so nice. OKay?" she said, her tone was friendly but the undelying message was clear and firm.
She nodded as he said he was sure there was no pain, with a simple flick of her wand the ribs altered and repaired themseleves. "Good as knew," she said, "Just lay still for about 15 to 20 minutes please," she said, and began to tidy away the equiptment she had been using. "Give me a call when your going to go so I can give you the all clear," she added.

Jenna gave Sidney a bright smile then said, "Thank you.. Sidney?" Jenna didn't feel very comfortable calling an adult by their first name, it was just not how she was raised. Jenna looked down at Knight and gave him a small smile as the nurse fixed his ribs then asked sheepishly, as she looked down at his chest for a moment then back into his eyes, "More bruise paste Scorpius?"

Scorpius gave her a boyish grin when she said she wouldn't say anything about the fight and was glad that so far he had gotten away with the paint balloon war and the fight with Beau. He nodded at her instructions and said, "Thank you for fixing me up Sidney," with a toothy grin.

When Jenna asked if he needed more bruise paste he looked down at his chest and said, "Nahhh I'm good, thanks." He grabbed her hand and said, "Thanks for being here Jenna. I hope your hand is okay now."

Jenna gave Scorpius a nice smile when he took her hand and said, "It's not a problem, I would've been here anyways, might as well have made sure you didn't hurt yourself too bad." Jenna smiled sweetly at him then said, "I'm alright really, it's just my hand, how are you?" Jenna didn't like that Scorpius looked like he was in pain, it made her so worried.

Scorpius smiled and said, "I'll be fine. It's Beau who should watch out. If Bruin hadn't have come and torn us apart I think we would've killed each other!" Scorpius half exaggerated. He couldn't feel any of his bones right now so it didn't bother him but he still didn't move.

"Of course it was Bruin that tore you two apart," Jenna said rolling her eyes then said, "Just please do not fight any more, I'd hate for you to get hurt any more." Jenna gave Scorpius a small smile as she said that.

"I can't make any promises..." he muttered darkly, thinking of what he'd like to do to Beau the next time he saw him. But he saw the concern in her eyes and heard it in her voice so he said softly, "Fine I won't do anything. I'm already treading a thin line with detentions anyway." He grinned at her boyishly.

Jenna looked at Scorpius warningly when he muttered something then a smile formed on her lips when he gave in and said, "Thank you Scorpius." Jenna grinned back at Scorpius then said, "It isn't your battle, and if Sam fights Beau, I can deal with him easily." Jenna giggled slightly at this it was true, Sam would listen to her with that sort of stuff.

Scorpius sighed as he said, "But Toni is still my friend! And Prince is my best friend. I can't go around letting scums like Beau think they can get away with hurting them." In truth he had still liked Toni and didn't like the fact that someone else had kissed her, at the time he could only barely handle her and Prince being together.

Sidney returned a few minutes later, "How are you feeling?" she asked Scorpious her eyes flicking over him. It was only broken ribs and she assumed they would be set in place by now, but some took longer to heal then others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back