After the exam

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey walked to the great hall.According to her thoughts she had done well in her exams and now had other matters on her mind.Her dad's accident which was very sad whenever she thought of it but their also was christmas preparation togethr with the ball.She would have to do herself a makeover before that,she hoped there were makeup kits that themself did makeup to the witch as the colur she choosed,she had done a course with her muggle friend on what type of make up ,boys like but she was out of practice.She sat on the Rawenclaw table and scanned it for a long moment to see if anyone whom she knew was present.

Dan was sitting on the Rawenclaw table .He saw as kasey enetered the great hall with thoughts that showed her face working on something.Dan noticed she was finding someone whom she knew and Dan stood up from his chair went to sit besides Kasy."hi"he said

Belleza was wandering around, and saw a couple of kids sitting in the Great Hall, by the Ravenclaw table, Oh, Ravenclaw. The Good Days have gone now. She was in a good mood that day, for no particular reason. She floated among them and introduced herself. "Hello there, I'm Belleza DeLaLuna."

"Hi Belleza,I am Daniel Olsen.How are you today?"he said cheerfully.He grabbed a toast and put some butter on it.

Dan was now looking for a butter knife.He saw one and took it and cut his toast into half.He spooted a tea pot and took some in his cup.He sipped the tea it was delicious,in the chilled winter a cup of tea was always delicious."I heard you won second place in the wheel barrow race with my cousin?"he asked

Daniel sipped some more tea."Thats nice.Do you know how many rawenclaw first years are going home?"he asked

"I dont know,i am you are, i dont think ginny will go to her orpahnage for a week no i dea about jessy,elissa,lilan and cris.Is there anyone else who is rawenclaw first year?"she asked rembering the first years.She grabbed a choco-chip cookie and took a bite of it.It was just yummy."Do you know how tese elfs make such nice food?"she asked

"Harry Schrimder,i dont know anyone else,there was tamara but she left."he said.He spotted some choclate fudge and took it in his plate and began to eat it.

"Ya tamara left,do you know what the reason behind it was?"she asked remebring her first friend in the school"Can you pass me some choclate fudge."she said.It had been almost 6months since she had eaten happily.She was missing her mom's home mad food.

Belleza seemed to have gone into one of her dazes. She remembered where she was, then turned to them. "Nice to meet you Daniel, and I'm fine today, thank you." She then looked at the girl, and said, "No, I'm sorry. I don't think I remember you." She really couldn't remember meeting her, but then again, she was forgetting a lot of things lately.

"are ghosts in hogwarts house ghosts or just..mm..like equal?"daniel asked facing belleza."here "said Daniel passing kasey the delicious choclate fudge.

"thanks"said kasey eating the choclate fudge that daniel had just passed her.She turned to face belleza and was intrested the answer in which she was about to give

Daniel thought Belleza was lost in her thoughts agian and now turned to kasey and asked her"Bobby was very rude in school days though a good friend some times"he said.
(can u act being a relative or something in home for summer?)

"he jumped in my mind and jumped out of myouth"Said Daniel with a big laugh ,he couldnt control himself,he was rolling up an ddown in his place.

Daniel stopped laughing and ate some pumpkin pie silently."Whats ur favourite food item?"he asked

"I like pizza but cake,cookies,soft drinks,butterbeers and choclate are my all time favourite "She said with a watery mouth."Ya there is some choclate."she said spoting a dairy milk bar

"Ya,choclates and ice-cream are just so delicious."he said taking a bowl of soup and having some.

Kasey took a bar of choclate and took a bite of it.'Burp.'she was so full and had a hiccup.Not again man,she thought to herself."Burp."sorry.'burp'.

"Drink some water while stopping ur breath"Daniel suggested.

Kasey took a glass of water and stooped breathing and took big sips from it."It isnt helping"she said plainly looking at Dan."Can you suprise or shock me?"she asked with a giggle."Burp..Of course..burp..now i know..you are going to..shock..me burp..i wont..burp..be shocked."she said.

Daniel thoought for a moment.He had a totally crazy idea but maybe kasy would hate it so he couldnt possibly do it.'Think something.Think.think.Think.'he thought.He thought of another possible ideas.He had one but it wasnt quite shocking.Not for him atleaset but he thought to give it a try."Hey kasey there is a spider in you hair"he said.Knowing spiders were the most to spider kasey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back