After Some Time

Lila Holland

OOC First Name
Nishma
Lila decided to go shopping because she was in need of some groceries and new untensils.She desired to buy a good book too but she wanted to read a muggle fiction book this time. Lila was walking on a muggle street all her mind thinking which book she would buy and she had a blurred vision of what was ahead as she was not conectrating on the packed street but was rather in thoughts and suddenly she bumped into someone and her purse and bag of shopping items fell.

Roswald has been looking around new zealand searching for a new home. He had not been working that much, he has taken some time off. He wonders the street of the muggel shop when he bumos into someon familiar. He apologize when he notice it was Lila. "Hello Lila how ae you sorry." he said helping her up with her things

Lila bent down to pick up her things and than when she head this familiar voice she realized that she had bumped with Roswalld."I'm fine.No need to apologize it was my mistake my thoughts had been wandering as I was deciding which book to purchase"she said with a grin.

((Whats up with your writing nowdays, its hard to understand. =)) Do you feel sleepy when u re writing (<!--emo&:l-->
yawn.gif
<!--endemo--> )))

He return the grin with a half of smile."I was looking elsewhere myself." he said finally picking up her last item."So how have you been? You seem rather busy at the moment." he said examimng her a bit."

((sorry laptop dont correct my spelling lol))

"I am fine."she said as she straightened up."Decided to go shopping as I was out of some household items"she expalined."What about you?You seem busy too.Haven't seen you around from a while?"she asked

"Oh well I've been looking for a new place." he said looking down than up again."I moved out my home, and I might just purchase one near Maddiie school." he finally said smiling at her. It has been a while, he still wasn't over on what had happen to his wife, but he was taking it easy day by day. He been lacking in work, but he will soon have to just get out of that depression state and get back on the ball. "Would you like to grab a coffe?" he politely asked her.

"Yeah, I would love one"she said with a smile."What do you prefer coffee or tea?Its always coffee for me"she told him trying to know what Roswalld liked.

"Coffee I'm not a fan of tea." he said as they walk into a muggel tea shop. "I'm not really a fan of neither but coffee gets me up and running when I surge for the enegry." he said with a grin.

Lila entred the shop and scanned it for a table for two.It was right their in the corner."I sit okay there?"she asked Roswalld pointing top the corner table.

"Yeah that seem like a good spot." he goes to the register and orders two cup of coffee with muffins, onc he ha dthem he made his way back towards the saet placing the cups and muffin on the table plate. "Here you go." he said passing the cup to her.

Lila walks to the table and sits on the corner and waits for Roswalld to come back with the coffee."Thanks"she said with a smile."So,whats new?"she asked as she sipped from her cup."The Ministry's given our department a lot of work and it seems I am the only one to handle it at present."she said telling roswalld about her work.

"I havent really been at the ministry took some time off." he said looking down at his cup. "You know with all that has happen I've been looking for a new home, as I said before." he took a sip as the hot coffe enter his mouth burning his tounge a bit.

Lila had been longing to ask this question, she hoped Roswalld wouldn't feel bad taht she wanted to know about it.Lila thought that if they had such good friendship they ought to know more about each other's life and Lila wanted to know what had exactly happened and how Tina died."Umm..Roswalld, can I ask you something?"she said putting her coffee cup down and she put her hand on the table.

"Yes sure" he said putting his cup down as well. "You can ask me anything since you've been so kind to me." he added giving her a smile.

"Roswalld how did your wife die? "she asked him looking at the table because she knew that he wouldn't be able to face her answering it." I totally understand if you don't want to share it. I just thought that maybe after knowing it, I could know you better and help you with stuff you have."she said with a smile, that was if he was looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back