OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight, firm nine inch Oak wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amelie was feeling a bit worn out after practice. It hadn't been the hardest ever, but it had been perhaps a little discouraging. She'd only caught the snitch twice, which was a severe dip for her usual six to nine records. She walked to the locker room, sighing softly and stretching. It was alright. She would just go back to the dorms, sink into the baths, and relax away the bludger hits. She hummed softly as she changed out of her quidditch uniform, using the mirror in her locker to help her as she brushed out and braided her hair.

Last edited:
Gaby had been quite pleased with how practice had gone. Both of their seekers had caught the snitch at least once, both her and Ares had scored but Aramis had also been able to block some shots and the beaters had just done extraordinary. If they could keep all of that up then surely they should be able to win their match against ilvermorny. She'd be lying if she said that today's practice also hadn't made her a little proud to be captain, but at the same time a good practice wasn't always a promise for a good match. After putting all of the supplies away and making sure everything was where it was supposed to be Gaby walked into the locker room, a little surprised to still find one of her teammates in there. "Hey, good job today." She smiled at Amelie, carefully wondering if they were okay or whether she wasn't too keen on talking to her after last year's little awkward moment.

Last edited:
Amelie looked up, smiling softly and unable to keep from blushing. "Thanks, Gaby," she turned back to her mirror, working her hair gently into her braid. "You did fairly well yourself, Captain," Amelie complimented. Once her hair was braided, she pulled out her beret and set it on her head. "We might have a chance of winning again this year,"

Gaby would be lying if she said she hadn't been a bit doubtsome about how things would go if she spoke to Amelie again. Things had been fine at tryouts and practice, but outside of quidditch she hadn't spoken much to the younger girl since that little happening at the end of last year. Amelie seemed to be cool with her again though which was good. "Thanks, still getting used to that title." She smiled at the girl's compliment. Being named captain was probably her biggest achievement so far but she had to admit it still felt a bit weird without having Édelie around. "I think so too." Gaby nodded in agreement. "I mean I wouldn't want to jinx it, but the beaters were on fire so I don't think Hugo would be much at risk and with a bit of luck the other seeker will get knocked out of the game. Might just bruise their ego a little bit or something, I don't know."

Amelie kept her guard up, trying not to get too close to Gaby but still enjoying the friendly banter. "I've actually kept in touch with one of the Ilvermorny boys, he's one of the captains now. Apparently that really arrogant keeper and the redheaded beater that fought with him all the time graduated- all thats left of the team from last year are the chasers; the really quiet blond boy, Hyun, and the younger girl. Hyun says he and Lucas are the captains now," She chattered idly, shrugging her blazer on and buttoning it up. "I think without the last captains there Ilvermorny might actually be harder to beat now," she mused, turning to Gaby with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back