After "just a book"

Alex stepped closer to her and held her tight. "In no way are you hurting me. I'm never happier then when I'm with you. If there is anything, and I really mean anything you need to talk about, just tell me. What is it that is confusing you?"

"i have no idea, I cant think straight, I dont feel hungry and Im always dazed out."she said nervously.

"Are you doing anything different? Are you sick? Do you need me to take you up to the hospital wing?"

she smiled."No Im not sick, I think I ll feel better myself It may be fromall this u know the school and everything." she replied."So we're not breaking up?" she joked

Alex smiled. "I hope not. What do you want to do now?"

She knew what he meant." werent in the middle of something?"she replied. She was happy that Alex understood her and all the trouble she was having had nothing to do with him.

"Well, shall we continue?" He said, putting out his arm out, acting like a traditional british gentlemen for comic affect.

Alex wrapped his arm around Veronica. They began walking around the lake once again.

the cold breeze felt nice and welcoming."so...." she said

"What is new with you? How are your classes going?"

"oh they r fine, how bout u?" she asked him, looking up at him

"Their ok. I can't wait for quidditch to start up though."

"Oh, what position?"

"Oh, I play keeper. It's a great sport."

"Well, of course I think so. Ha. I guess, I made the team last year... before my little trip."

"oh ya, so do u think u ll be able to play?" veronica asked a bit concerned

"From werewolfs to mountain trolls, I think I can survive a little game of quidditch here and there." Alex said with a laugh

Veronica laughed too."ya thats true, do u want to sit down for a while?" she asked him.

Alex looked around. He saw a group of rocks about a hundred yards ahead. "Yeah, that would be great."

Veronica and Alex walked over to a rock and sat there."how s ur leg?" veronica asked looking down at his leg

Alex laughed nervously. Truth be told, it had been killing him lately, but he ahted to admit weakness. He looked at her, "Oh, its doing fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back