After "just a book"

A

Anonymous

veronica and alex walked by the lake, it was dark. the stars looked really pretty and it was quiet and peacefull. "isnt it beautiful?" asked veronica looking up at the sky, hugging herself.

"Yeah, it is." It was starting to more hot then warm. Summer had truly set in.

veronica just stood there for a while, her arms wrapped around herself, looking up at the sky.

Alex made off to start 'walking' again. He wrapped his left arm aroung veronica, there is nop place he would rather be.

veronica looked at him and smiled and began to walk."so any plans of jumping in tonight?"she asked looking at the silent lake

"No, none at all." Alex didn't know whether or not he should tell her that he had gotten in trouble and a write up for PDA at work.

"how come?" she stopped amd looked at him, she could see in his eyes that something was wrong. Although he might not be feeling this but she felt as if he wasnt interested in her anymore. She had to wait and see. Since classes were about to start she needed to know so she knows that she is or not with Alex. She hoped Alex couldnt see what she was thinking, or the questioning look she had.

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing as long as I'm spending time with you." Alex looked into her eyes, and smiled.

she smiled at him,and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head onhis chest in a hug and stayed there, she didnt know why but she needed to be comforted, not knowing why tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Alex held her tight. "Whats wrong?" he said, running a hand threw her hair.

" i m just really sorry i didnt tell u about me being adopted before," she said trying to fight back her tears.

"Oh." Alex's grip tightened; so much so that he quickly became fearfull that he might be hurting her. He abruptly lossened his arms, and tilted her head up to give her a little kiss. "It's nothing, that you hid it, if you ever need to talk about anything, I'll be there."

Veronica pulled back her hands on his chest, she wasnt crying anymore but she had tears on her face " i m sorry" she said and just looked at him.

"No need to be sorry," he said as he wiped the tears out of her face.

She smiled at him and hugged him again not knowing what to say. She wasnt crying any longer and she pulled back and lokoed at the lake and finally said " this was the place where we shared our first kiss." She turned to him.

Alex smiled. He didn't know what to say or do. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, did she still want to flirt a little bit? Was I still doing to much? He decided to just smile and wait for her response.

she just stood there adn looked at him and smiled she didnt know what to do. why did i even say that? She just stood there her arms wrapped around his neck.

Alex looked into her eyes. Then, casually, Alex lend in and kissed Veronica.

Alex reached out to grab her hand. He looked at her. "Whats wrong?"

"I may be wrong but I dont I should see u." she said slowly.

Alex was shocked. "Why?"

"Because............I..I..feel as if Im hurting u."she said trying to find the right words.

"How? I'm never happier then when I'm with you."

"I dont know, I m just so confused about everything." she said now looking at him." I dont know what to do"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back