After All This Time

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
A slender girl in a long, flowing dress danced with a handsome man on the center of the floor. She twisted and twirled around looking as if she knew what she was doing. Her midriff was bare and a hint tattoo was visible on her side. Bodies crowded around the dancing couple, moving in time to the beat of the loud music. Faxen smiled flirtatiously at the man who was clearly interested in her. She laughed at something he murmured to her. It didn't mean anything to her. He didn't mean anything to her. They never did. The brunette smiled and excused herself as the song ended. She promised him another dance later before heading back towards the bar. It was uncommon for Faxen to spend Friday or Saturday night at a club or pub if she didn't have a gig to play which she didn't tonight. Faxen had already visited the bar several times tonight as she had arrived at the club over an hour ago. She had enough alcohol in her system to give her a buzz and fill the emptiness of her heart.

Faxen perched lightly on a stool at the bar, not paying much attention to the people around her. The barkeep came over to where she was to ask her what she was drink. "Oh, I will take a firewhiskey." Faxen said with a wink. When it arrived, Faxen tipped generously. She hadn't bought her second or third drink tonight anyways. The pretty brunette took a gulp, enjoying the burn. Her hazel eyes scanned the crowd, finally landing on a figure a little bit away from her. He looked familiar, like something she remembered from a dream but couldn't quite name.

Dymetris made his way through the crowd of swaying bodies. The music bass drone out the words made no sense. He couldn't stop to enjoy the club like he had plan to tonight. Not when she's sitting right there all alone taking back drinks like there was no tomorrow. He had to admit, this was not what he'd picture her days without him. The former Hufflepuff alumni had imagine a luxurious lifestyle and a promise to be married to some other famous wizard. A look that hid his feeling very well showed on his face as he reached her. Dymetris took Faxen by the wrist gently, he took away the drink and sat down besides her. It's easy to say he was disappointed at the sight, but he smiled nevertheless.

"Getting drunk on a Sunday night, Faxen really?" Dymetris squeeze her wrist tugging her close to him. He could smell that she was beyond passed her point. That's when he decided it was time for her to leave, for her sake of course. Dymetris stood once more, taking her by the hand this time. "I think you've had enough, maybe I should take you home? Your choice." She had the right to dismiss him, really he had no business telling her what to do. But he wasn't about to let her out of his sight just yet.

As the man came closer, he spoke to her. The sound of his voice left no doubt as to who was standing before her. Faxen looked at him, wondering if she had dreamed him into existence. It had been years since she last saw him but here he was acting as If no time had passed between them. As if she hadn't ripped out his heart and stomped on it. She ignored his comment about getting drunk, focusing on his face instead. "Dymetris." Faxen breathed softly. He touched her wrist and it felt like an electric shock when through her body. How long had she dreamed about seeing him again? Her pride would never allow her to send him an Owl. Not after what she did. She wondered if he saw the ring on her right index finger. The ring he had given her when he asked if he could spend the rest of their lives together. She had been too young and foolish to know then what it meant to throw a love like theirs away.

If Faxen had been sober, she would have gotten up and left the club. Run as far away from Dymetris as she could. Not because she didn't care for him but because no one had the potential to break her heart like he did. Her heart had never truly mended from their break up in the first place. He pulled her close to him, and she went willingly. She wasn't focused on the words he was saying to her. Faxen was still trying to decide if he was a dream. She closed the tiny gap between them, kissing him. When she pulled away, Faxen smiled. It was like she could finally breath again. "I would much rather go home with you tonight than any of my other offers." Faxen said, resting a hand on his cheek.

Dymetris held her waist, he could see she was way, way passed her limits than he originally thought. He would not rest easy knowing she was out here all alone, now. "Yes, Faxen it's really me. Not only are you drunk, my dear..." he couldn't quite get his words out with her toppling over. Faxen had always been a woman, a girl of grace at one point in time, and here she was barely able to stand on two feet. Maybe he was exaggerating a little, but never in a million years he thought to see her like this. Even in this state, she was still beautiful. There was a paleness to her skin, but otherwise she possessed this beauty that held him captivated. After all these years, Dymetris very much in love with Faxen Lowart.

"Faxen....wait" their lips met briefly, her whispery breath left his lips tingling for more. "Okay you're coming with me, not only are you drunk, but you kissed me. I'm sure you hadn't met this.." he laughs, pulling her towards the exit. Away from the sound, and moving limbs. Dymetris took after her, keeping her safe was his main priority. Once he had found that they were safe and sound, they disappeared from thin appearing back again in Brightstone Village. His parents still lived here with Micky his younger brother. He was already made aware his parents weren't here, they had left back home for a few weeks vacation. Setting up a sister shop leaving Dymetris to house sit. He had a place of his own, but knew it only made sense to bring her here somewhere familiar to her senses. He triggered the charm, enter the safe place with Faxen stumbling at his side. "Here we go...let's set you down over here." Dymetris pulled her down towards the nearest chair. Her brown hair, dressed down her back, spilled over her face. He chuckles, his heart thrumming on. He pulled lock out of view, fixing her just a little, "You okay now...is this okay?" he question her, concern clearly showed on his face.

Those shots she had done were really starting to catch up with her now. Her vision was blurring and she was dizzy. So much so that she had conjured up Dymetris from the depths of her heart's desires. He assured her that he was there. And, Faxen could feel his strong arm around her waist and taste his lips on her own. Five years had passed since their last kiss, but it was as familiar and welcome as if it had been five minutes. The kiss only left her wanting more kisses. Faxen frowned slightly at his words, doubting her intention of kissing him. "But I did mean kiss you." she protested, as stubborn as she had ever been. Dymetris pulled her after him through the club. She went with him all too willingly. Faxen knew she would hate herself for this tomorrow, but she wanted to be with him tonight.

Faxen stumbled only once on their way to the street before Dymetris apparated them away. She recognized her surroundings, recognized his mothers' house. The brunette had been here many times during her school years and had fond memories of laughter and love in this place. She doubted Dymetris lived here still. He put her in a chair and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. The chair was cold on her back. She looked up at him, seeing concern on his face. She laughed. "You don't have to look so serious. I'm all right." Faxen told him, catching his hand with her own, placing it on her face. "I have missed you. So much. I'm so sorry, Dymetris. For everything. I shouldn't have said no." Faxen said, her words slurring slightly. She would have never admitted it to him if she hadn't been inebriated. He had to know how much he meant to her. Her top had shifted slightly on the journey to Brightstone. Her full tattoo of his initials was visible on her side though she wasn't aware of it. "Kiss me." Faxen whispered, eyes wide and vulnerable as she looked up at him. It wasn't fair of her to ask after everything she had put him through. He had probably moved on, and yet, she still desired it. One more time.

Dymetris laughed again, whole heartily. "I know you are, but one of us have to be. So by default, it has to be me." he crouched down on his knees, taking her hand into his warm grip. Something caught visibly in the corner of his eyes while she touched his cheek. His fingers ran up to her side, caught the hem by the strap and pushed up over her shoulder again. Initials, that's what they were. Tattooed into her skin. D K, he swallowed lightly that nearly shook his soul. What a way to be remembered. Apart of him was glad she had not forgotten about him, she had missed him just the same. Because only a drunk mouth speaks the truth, but the tattooed comforted him. So did the ring.

"Now that wouldn't be fair..." Dymetris hums, his lips closed in ranged. He would love to kiss her, he would love to do more than that but in the state she was in, he couldn't. Dymetris held her close though, his arms stayed closed around her, his other hand resting at her chin. "Even though I'd hate myself somewhere in the near future, Faxen, you're still drunk and I am very much sober." Dymetris chimes, kissing her soft chin. He breathes out, sort of dizzy from the rush of emotions and all her being here. It was surreal. Dymetris groan, he had to resist. To put a stop from letting what's happening, happen now. "You're terrible, so terrible." he grumbled an annoyance. Yet he laughed by the next breath, leaning ever so lightly against her. "Wouldn't it be best to sleep it off? We'll talk in the morning I promise....you're just a tad drunk to understand."

Faxen felt the warm embrace of Dymetris' arm around her. He was gentle with her as he always had been. He was being so very careful with her as if she was a poisonous snake, which she probably was to him. Dymetris had no reason to trust her not to stomp all over his heart. She had hurt him so deeply, and she knew that. It was ridiculous for her to hope otherwise. Still, his face was coming closer and closer to hers. Faxen could feel his breath on her face as he leaned in, only to refuse her. The brunette sighed. Dymetris wasn't making any sense to her in her drunken state. He refused her verbally, but his body language told her that he still wanted her. His lips brushed her chin so lightly she thought she imagined it.

Her ex-love said she was terrible, and Faxen didn't question it. She was terrible for what she had done to him. Hadn't she been punishing herself every day since then? Dymetris' question brought back the stubborn set of her jaw. "No. You'll vanish with the morning light. Just like every good dream." Faxen said softly. She didn't want to sleep it off. "I just want you." Faxen whispered in his ear, so close to her face. "Why did you bring me here if you want to get rid of me?" she asked, searching for an answer.

When he said terrible, he meant in a joking way, but than again there was some bit of truth. She was like poison, so was he. So they were both terrible in some sense, but that just only meant they were right for each other. Not perfect, not mad. Just right. He'd be dumb to let her go now, really dumb. The man sighed, shutting his eyes finding peace in the darkness of his mind. "You can stay here with me, I'm not letting you go that easy...." his hand curled around her neck, as he smiled softly once more. It's funny how they ended up here after all these years apart. He had meant to go to that club for a drink or two, to get lost in the fog. And here he was sober, with a very much drunk Faxen. He grins holding her, taking her sweet scent in. He's seventeen again, she's the same, and it's like time had never passed between them.

"Come on..." he took her by the hand, gather up by her feet. He guide her through his parent's home, towards his old room where he slipped her shoes off, and made her get comfortable. "You don't know how bad I want you too, Faxen. It's been a while..." he'd smile, that famous Dymetris's smile. He sat down on his queen sized bed and pat the space next to him, "Sit, I'll fix you something in a bit. Sit, or lay down, make yourself at home.."

The brunette watched Dymetris close his eyes as if this was a struggle for him, and maybe it was. Faxen was still a bit confused as to what she was doing at Dymetris' house. Maybe the source of the confusion was the alcohol in her system but she felt as if she was missing something obvious. He hadn't really answered her question, but he had made it clear that he wanted to her there. So much different than how he had treated her last time they saw each other. Of course, Faxen had more than deserved the coldness in his voice then. The brunette smiled at him, happy that he wanted her there. Faxen stumbled down the hallway following Dymetris, but she remembered this house well. She had spent quite a bit of free time here with Dymetris' family. Mickey had been so little the last time she saw him. Maleena and Asenka had always been so kind and accepting of her. She had a feeling that their opinion of her had probably changed since the last time she saw them.

Faxen stumbled into Dymetris' room, feeling like she had been transported in time. Very little looked different. A few things were missing, but she assumed they were wherever Dymetris lived now. She smiled and shook her head as he removed her shoes and then went to sit on the bed. Faxen padded barefoot across the ground to sit down beside him. She pulled her legs up, sitting crisscross in her flowing skirt. She turned her head to study him, curious about his words, wondering if he was lying to her. But, her Dymetris had never been a liar. "If you want me and I want you, then I don't understand the problem." she told him, her eyes shining bright. She leaned in and kissed him again, her hand curling around his neck. She would pay for these stolen kisses when she was alone once more tomorrow, but she didn't care. "It already feels like home." she sighed, laying back on the bed.

It would be bad, nothing would shake the thoughts of her vulnerability. And if she woke up with regrets the next morning, Dymetris would hate himself for putting her through that again. And he knows regret all to well. With his ex-girlfriend and how Faxen came to be, it's not to say he regretted Faxen. No, he would never feel that way about her. He regrets only his actions, and how he made their few last years at Hogwarts less appeasing for the both of them. Dymetris neglected Faxen, he'd spend less and less time with his than Gryffindor girlfriend. The farther apart they grew, the more he'd panic silently. His nerves would get the best of him, he'd think negative. Added to all the responsibility as head boy, that's the part, mainly apart of him that pushed the proposal. And when it happened, it all fell apart.

He kissed her back, curling and uncurling his hand over hers. His mothers, if they can only see such a sight how'd they would swoon for the pair. Neither stopped asking about Faxen, Micky, every chance he saw his older brother he would bring Faxen up. That lead him to spend more time alone, than their was his uncle and his attempts getting Dymetris to forget Faxen all together. "It's not that simple, I wish it was. Wish magic was more helpful in these kinda situations." He murmurs, nipping those sensual lips of hers. Slowly, he's losing this battle, the flesh is weak. It craved, and boy did he craved. He'd fight, but for how long till he give up and give in? There seem to be no point in fighting it anymore, she was right. "Okay...there isn't a problem..." he agreed taking her close to him, his breath shaken, heart beating a mile away. He kissed her again and again, and again. Once he started there was no chance stopping what feels like fate had brought them to this point at last.

Dymetris was kissing her back, and Faxen's heart raced, pounding in her chest as if it would burst through. She had always known she would win out in the end. Dymetris had never been able to resist her for long. Not when she was persistent. He gathered her up in his arms, agreeing with her. The beunette smiled at him. The kisses came quickly with desperation and longing. Faxen's head swam as she clung to him, pulling him down on the bed with her. This evening when she had gone out she hadn't imagined that she would end up here with him like this. Faxen had wished for a second chance so often but had never thought she would get one. She never wanted to let him go again. Faxen had made that mistake once and regretted it every day since. "I love you." She murmured between kisses. Faxen wasn't even aware she had spoken the words out loud but it didn't make them any less true.

Faxen woke to the sunlight streaming through the window. There were clothes scattered across the floor, and an arm wrapped around her, holding her close. She felt disoriented and a little hung over. She looked around the room, trying to remember where she was, freezing when she realized she was in a familiar place. Pieces of the previous night came back to her in flashes. Dymetris showing up at the club and bringing her here. Words that didn't always make sense. Kisses in the dark. Faxen's heart dropped into the pit of her stomach. What if he didn't want her in the daylight? Faxen knew the pain would crush her, yet she didn't want to take any of it back. She would suffer later, but it was worth it for one more night with him. So she laid there with her head on his chest, enjoying the peace she felt at being here once more.

Heaven sent him an angel tonight, that angel happen to be his former love. No one could have predicted these accident events, they just happen. They happened by fate. If he was ever a nonbeliever, he's a believer now. Twisted limbs, soft plush lips came as one. He held her closer, never wanting to end their night of passion and mystery. He's already dreading morning to come, but alas he promised. He promised not to let her go out of his life that easy. He won't let his pride let him run away from Faxen again. He promised. Dymetris hums, cradling her, words exchange in whispery gasps. Words fell from her lips, in a mix of emotions, he spoke them back with love and devotion for the night. Tomorrow he'll feel the same, but if tomorrow should not come at least she heard those words sing from his very own lips. "I love you too, I love you so much..."

His eyes creep open, his arms still very much attached to a figure he thought he'd never in a million years see again. He dream about last night, his dreams were of her and the club the scene came into focus, everything intensified a thousand time over. It had seemed like a dream, not real. Just a fantasy world he made up in his mind to occupied his lonely nights. And yet, she laid there with him, REAL and in the flesh. Callous tips ghost down her slender shoulder, his eyes fluttered open. "Morning.."his lips reach down to met hers, a small smile lift one corner up. "Am I dead? Is this heaven...I could've sworn I was alive last night..."

Faxen didn't remember too much from the night before. She had flashes, snapshots of the night, that were slowly coming back to her. She remembered her confusion at what Dymetris was saying, though she couldn't remember what it was. She did remember kissing him and wanting him more than she had ever wanted anything else. Faxen had kicked him out of her life so many years ago, and she had regretted it every day since then. She was not going to let him walk out of her life now. Not without a fight. Yet, she had no idea how Dymetris was feeling or what he was thinking. Faxen had no idea what she had said to him last night, or what he had said in reply.

Faxen opened her hazel eyes and looked up and Dymetris as she heard him speak to her. He kissed her lightly on the lips, sending her heart to fluttering in her chest. He look so...hopeful, and well amazed. Faxen smiled softly up at him. She laughed at his question. "I think it's more like hell than heaven if this is a dream." she murmured. It would be too cruel of a joke for it to be a dream. "I'm really here." she told him, looking up at him with hope in her eyes. She kissed him again, slowly and enjoying the racing of her pulse and the dizziness in her head. Faxen pulled away before things could get too out of hand. Now was not the time for kissing. "I think we need to talk now, so I'm going to move over here." she said pointing to the other side of the bed. Faxen gathered the sheets up around her to cover herself and moved over. She needed the space to think. "Okay, so talking now. I don't remember much of what was said last night." she admitted to him, hoping he would fill her in.

"Good, because I don't think imagining you would be a good sign of my mental health." Dymetris teased. He felt those soft lips on him again, his pulse rising from his chest like a train racing down a track. It's almost impossible to stop kissing her. She pulls away, leaving him to ache for more. He's afraid, but a bit more confident she was here to stay. Still it does not put his racing heart to ease, he smiles, and looked down his lips pulled shut. "Okay, that's fair. We do need to talk, you're absolutely right." He chimed in. He lean against his old, rosewood headboard. It still smelled fresh, new as the day his parents bought him this bed on the fifteen birthday. Now, twenty five, he barely slept in it. He comes and go, his apartment in the Harbour was his new home. Somewhere he'd think about taking her when the time fits right. He's hopeful for sure. Merlin knows how this will end for the both of them.

Faxen smiled at Dymetris, shirtless, as he leaned against the headboard, looking at her as if she was a dream. Could he possibly still be as much in love with her as she was with him? Faxen knew it was up to her, that she needed to be the first one to speak since she was the one insisting that they talk, but where to start? Faxen wasn't sure what she had said to him the night before, but she must have said something that earned her forgiveness because she ended up in bed with him. Still, she needed to say it today without all the alcohol in her system. "Okay, me first I suppose." She said, taking a deep breath. "Dymetris, I am so very sorry for what I did to you so many years ago. I was so young and foolish, and I have spent so many days regretting it. I am so sorry for what I did to you." Faxen said, not sure what else to say at the moment until he gave her some indication of how he was feeling.

Dymetris prepared for the worst of it, if it happen. Knowing Faxen, the way he knew the former Gryffindor, she would go easy on them. His smile falter, his eyes slipped shut. The man took in a much needed breath, slowly did he let it out. His world steady as his hands now, his elbows leaning over his thighs. He's slightly hunched over and nodding. His eyes have soften, and evidently, he was taking his time with words and jumbled up mess in his head. "It's fine, it's okay...Faxen. You did nothing wrong, we were both young and stupid." he outstretch his hand to take hers, to squeeze them, to feel them to know that she's real and he's okay. They were okay. "It could have ended a whole lot worst, there was so much pressure that year, with school and me as head boy. You with your music, but the truth is, I just wanted you to be happy. It's all I wanted for you. With or without me, your feelings mattered more than my own.." he added squeezing her hand, gently he tugged her closer.

Faxen wasn't surprised when Dymetris seemed to be preparing himself for the worst. She had done a horrible thing to him, and she was sure that he hadn't forgotten it. The brunette smiled as he took one of her hands in his own while the other held the sheet wrapped around her torso. She listened as he shared in the blame despite the fact that she considered him blameless. His only crime was that he had been worried about losing her. Faxen felt him tugging her closer, and she longed to go, but there were still too many things that needed to be said. "Oh you silly man. Can't you see that I haven't been happy? Not really. I was too young to see what was staring me in the face. I'm so much better with you than without you. Can't you see that? I clearly have had trouble moving on." she said, shaking her head. He was bound to have seen her tattoo last night, and the ring as well. Both were giant neon signs screaming out her true feelings. Enzo had seen that which was why he had dumped her. Couldn't Dymetris see it too?

Dymetris chuckle, he let her hand go, resting on the board again. "I know but I detest thinking about you being unhappy. You should be happy, with or without me. A person doesn't define it Faxen, they just become a part of it. Maleena once told me that." He said out loud, his lips cracked a smile. He was doing that a lot lately, since last night anyways. The man compelled to say his thoughts out loud. They would escaped from his mouth, he had no control to take them back. But damn did he felt tons better sharing a bit of himself to Faxen. It's like he's been sheltered for so long, too long if you asked him. It's sad to say she's the only human contact besides his family, he'd genuinely made connection within the last five years. Everyone else, he'd disregarded them. "I should shut up and take my own advice, right? I haven't done anything grand with my life. Like I've been stuck for a while..." his shoulder rise and fall, rest of his thoughts left him. He'd stared straight ahead though, not moving just looking at his four walls, these four walls who's seen him at his weakest point as a teenager. As a man now, he's different. Still he felt fragile, less a man and more that teenage boy she once knew five years ago. He's still there, not all yet gone. He's still learning what it means to be Dymetris, the man.

Faxen smiled as he shared Meleena's advice and knew that there was truth in it. It sounded like his mum. The brunette had always loved Dymetris' family and she had a feeling that the advice might have been given out to him about her. "It's good advice. I'd just rather be happy with you than without you. I know that now." she admitted, even if it wasn't really the advice she wanted to hear. It wasn't if she had been completely miserable in her life over the last five years. Faxen had made friends, and her career was still going up and up. She just hadn't had much luck in the love department. Not since Enzo. She was happy for the most part, but it just felt like a piece of her was missing. A lonely void that nothing seemed to fill. That piece was Dymetris. She thought Dymetris might be missing that fact. He hadn't really told her anything of his current feelings for her. He'd just said he had been stuck for a while, so maybe he wasn't seeing anyone? Faxen hoped he wasn't after what happened between the two of them last night. Faxen had been in the position of "the other woman" with him before. She wasn't eager to be cast in that role again. "So you aren't seeing anyone then?" Faxen asked, hopefully.

"I think so, if it's coming from Maleena. You can never go wrong with Maleena, ya know?" His mom had said many things, many things to encourage him to help him through this rough patch he called life. It's not like one can wake up and have everything figured out. Sadly it didn't work out that way, he's learn that over the years. Often he envied Micky's youth. The boy who would argued about quidditch players over breakfast, and what color he thought look best now in his room. To be young and naive and stupid again. He'd be okay with that. "No, I'm not." he reached out again, taking her by the arms, his own arm swaddle her belly close. Planted kisses down her slender shoulder, smelling her sweet scent in. The booze had faded, the club forgotten already. "No, I'm not. I wouldn't have brought you here...I think." he smirks, teasing her. "Not that again, I'm not with anyone. But I know what we want, and it could happen. It's the perfect timing to have it, is it okay to be a little afraid though? Am I wrong to feel this way?"

This time when Dymetris pulled her towards him, Faxen didn't resist. She went into his arms willing, feeling his body heat on her bare skin. Faxen curled up beside him, laying her head on his shoulder as they talked. The brunette felt comfortable with him, but she had been here with him more times than she could count. She smiled at him as he said there wasn't someone else. Faxen was so glad to hear it. The brunette sighed at Dymetris' questions. "No. Mum always said it was healthy to have a small dose of fear." she said, knowing that her mum had usually been saying it with exasperation after Faxen had done something dangerous. Faxen also knew why it would be smart to be afraid and wary of jumping back into a relationship with Dymetris. If things ended badly this time, there would be no recovering. His kisses on her shoulder where driving her mad, and she longed to feel his lips on hers again, but she had to finish what she was saying. "I never did have the proper amount of fear according to her. I'n not leaving you this time, Dymetris. Not unless you order me to go." she confessed to him, not wanting scare him off, but to let him know that she was serious about him. "I love you. I never stopped loving you." she told him, caressing his face with her hand. Faxen gave in, leaning over and pressing her lips to him.

Dymetris felt ever so comfortable with her, more now than ever. It's a nice feeling to not have to worry, to rush things but that fear looms. It's there, it's noted, and he was glad she did not take it the wrong way. It's not his intention to make her feel like she was something to fear. It's the unknown, how they will go about things? How will it worked, that scares him. "Your mom great." The man held her close, brushing away strains of hair that got caught innocently in his view. He traced up and down her smooth frame. Dymetris can vow some truth in that, Faxen always been more willing and strong in his eyes. It's hard to picture her any other way. That would make sense, so many grand characteristics send her off to Gryffindor. He remember that day when fate was made, and his future stood among the rest of the first years that year. Gryffindor Who would've predicted he would end with someone like Faxen? Not him, not shy Dymetris. Although his parents had always said he would break hearts, they were right. They were right about everything, including Faxen. If it meant to be, she would come back. Like magic, here they were. Honestly, he didn't know how to make sense of this all, his parents may tell truth, to foretell someone's future, that's pushing it. "I love you too, I know I always did, I know I will always love you." Dymetris smiles leaning into her touch, he kissed her again this time more meaningful. Weighting, pouring his heart to that very kiss, he kissed her like it was the last time alive, knowing well there would be so much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back