Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Today was a nice walk with Daintree. On the way to the Arts Room, there was some nice talk, laughter, and what more could a girl want if no good friends next to whom to trust? Jenna was very fond and very heartbroken and when she was at school she made new friends.
The two youngsters had entered and Jenna sat down in a chair, but then looked at Daintree. ''Finaly, we are here. What you wanna do?'' Jenna asked the Daintree.

Daintree looked around the room, he had been thinking about hosting a pre-yuleball part for his year and he’d been trying to find a spot for it. The abandoned classroom was good, but it was a little close to the head people’s offices and he wasn’t sure if that would encourage or discourage people to come along. He glanced around the room, it was closer to the great hall, which had its advantages, but he still wasn’t overly certain of it. He would need convinced. He watched as Jenna took a seat in the room, and he just continued to explore, ”Not sure,” he wasn’t a particularly artistic person, this wasn’t a place he tended to go, so he’d let her decide what it was they could do. ”Do you have any ideas?” he asked. The room would need tidied, that was the one things about the abandoned classroom, it had so little he’d have to only decorate.

"Usually, Nicol always had good ideas. I could paint nice your face. If you want to? " Jenna smiled at Daintree and looked at him. Hufflepuff girl looked around to and she was thinking what else can do.

Daintree shrugged a little, ”Whose Nicole?” he asked with a little curiosity, he didn’t mind who Jenna’s friends were, but he was curious, it helped him as he tried to be more known around the school if he knew who a lot of other people were. To the latter he nodded too, ”Yeah, okay,” he had let Tres paint his face for the halloween celebration and he hadn’t minded that, it was mostly harmless fun. He walked over to where she was and took a seat, “What will you paint?” he asked her, just waiting for her to get started on it.

"Nicol Fisk is from Slytherin house. She is my best friend to" She smailed Daintree and looked to him. Nicol was say to her about him, and he was look so much look grate but Jenna was thinking about Daintree and he was only good friend and Nicol was wrong. "I can make what ever you like. Just tell me. How about dragon our skeleton, our Slytherin house?" She started tell him a grate ideas what she can pain to his face.

Daintree nodded, he maybe knew of Nicole Fisk, had maybe seen her, but he knew that if she was in the same year as Jenna he probably hadn’t really interacted with her. He didn’t need to know who she was but that was quite useful to him. Just to know who was who in the other years besides his own. Daintree smiled at her as she said that she could do any of those things, ”Slytherin house seems appropriate,” he told her, waiting for her to get started.

Jenna enjoyed being close to Daintree right now. She picked up the green and white felt pens that would fit Daintree on the cheek. The silence that prevailed all around was a testament to the fact that she had taken herself seriously and watched Daintree's face closely.
Jenna was drawing with her right hand and watched Daintree, hoping it wasn't too striking. " Please, don't move now!" She told Daintree when she felt him move.

You can imagine drawn like this with face.

Daintree remained still as Jenna began painting his face. He didn’t mind remaining still as she worked on it, his mind was coming alive with ideas, ideas that he was thinking of how best to do them. The Arts room had a proximity to the great hall that couldn’t be forgotten, but it was far away from some of the dorms, he knew that if he had it in the abandoned classroom or the student lounge those were closer to more of the dorms, but they’d be further from the hall. It did take too long, but she warned him to not move which he nodded at, rolling his eyes a little. ”Of course not,” he replied trying to not move too much even as he said it. ”Are you almost done?” he asked somewhat impatiently.

Jenna wanted laught a bit when she see Daintree rolling hid eyes. Jenna alsmost finished painting his face. "Yes! I'm finished. I hope you liked!" Hufflepuff girl make one last draw and gave him mirror. "What you think?" Jenna asked Daintree and later she wanted go back to the hufflepuff coomon room and she know Daintree never vanted longer be here our bothered him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back