Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Greeting HNZ (again)

So I'll forgive you if you don't remember me. It's been forever since I'm been around (like May or something stupid) but basically uni go crazy and I couldn't handle HNZ between assignments, my new job and trying to get my licence. However I'm making a tentative return that will be a little sporadic until my exams are finished in November. So I'm going to be lurking (A LOT) and maybe, maybe, maybeeee, doing a rp or two if I have the time. I'll only be bringing back a few of my characters (namely, Aimee Darkhart, Taylor Rosetti, Ryder Straton, Netayna Abramovitz and of course Annalie) but others will make appearances when I have the time/they are needed.

Anyway, "HI!" to all the old faces who I remember and a "Hey, I'm Melissa!" to all those I don't know but look forward to getting to know in the future ^_^

~ Melissa

Hey Melissa :hug:
Welcome back. it is great to see you around again. I hope things don't get too frantic and you can return fully soon.
Mia.

Welcome back Mel!!! :hug:

Hey Fiance! :hug:
It's good to have you back, don't neglect your studies/work though. Looking forward to plotting and rping with you again! ^_^

MEL! I don't know whether to :hug: or :frantics: Or perhaps :hug: and :frantics: Either way, I love you, I missed you, welcome back. You're awesome!

Welcome back Melissa!
Good to see you back!

Welcome back chicky! ^_^ :hug:

Welcome back Melissa! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back