Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had been graduated from school for a while now. She'd been studying hard, working through a five year Bachelor of surgery degree at Auckland and a two year house officer intern. She still had three more years left at university. Arc had been doing really well, too, and was in his final year at the university of Canterbury in Christchurch. He had an internship in Scotland after that. Sure, the distance was hard, but Kira loved Arc, and he loved her, and they'd been making it work.

But this- Kira had taken precautions, she'd been careful, he'd been careful, how could this have happened? She was frantic, worried, scared, pacing in Tyra's office and wringing her hands, her cheeks stained with tears. "Tyra, I don't- I don't know what to do, what are we going to do?" She was shaking, pale, distraught. She dodged her sister anytime Tyra tried to hold onto her, not noticing the office door opening behind them.

"Kiki, come on, breathe, it's going to be alright. Have you spoken with Arcturus yet?" Tyra asked, looking like a worried mother.

Kira shook her head, running both hands into her hair as she paced. "No, no, I haven't- I don't know- I don't know what to say, we have so much to do- he's been so stressed out, do I just show up and throw some confetti and shout 'congratulations baby we're pregnant!'" Kira let out a strained laugh, more tears falling. "Oh god, oh my god," Kira fretted, hiccupping a bit as she cried, biting her lip hard and trying to pull herself together.

Tyra tried to soothe Kira, stepping back into her path again. "Kiki, honey, are you sure? Maybe you're just late, you've been so stressed out already," Tyra reached out.

Kira spun around again, moving away from her sister as she paced. "Tyra, of course I'm sure, I've been studying to be a doctor for two years, I know," Kira cursed, dropping into a chair and burying her face in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back