Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Dominik)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Spruce Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
As far as timing went, Grace's pregnancy was oddly perfect. She had just discovered she was pregnant and knew the baby would be born by the time she would have to give flying classes again. But it was still terrifying. She had found some pregnancy books in the library and was leafing through one in the Professor's common room. She didn't really feel ready for this at all.

Gabrielle didn't often hang out in the Professor's Common Room, but she had to make an effort sometimes, she supposed. She saw the Flying professor leafing through pregnancy books and raised an eyebrow. "Do you want congratulations or commiserations?"

Grace looked up when Gabrielle spoke to her, smiling slightly at the older woman. "Congratulations." She said, then glanced down at the book with a grimace. "I think. It is a bit overwhelming."

"In that case, congratulations," Gabrielle said as warmly as someone who had to check which was the more appropriate statement possibly could. She couldn't relate, but wanted to at least attempt to be vaguely pleasant. "I imagine it must be," she lied. "I suppose it must be difficult with flying."

Grace felt a bit awkward and kind of wished she had kept this reading in her office. But who knew, maybe Gabrielle had some advice. Grace had no idea if she had kids. "It's actually surprisingly well timed." She told her with an awkward shrug. "Considering I don't teach a class in semester two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back