Adventuring

"I do what it says." Maddiie said coming out of no were. "Heard this ghost hurt a student, just by not touching her. The water pipe broke, student got hurt." she said looking at the ghost. She wasn't afraid of the ghost either but this ghost cause lot of trauma, she than look back at the group. "Come on lets go some other place of the dungeon." she said moving the other direction of the group.

Kiera looked at Maddiie. Kiera did not want to back down that easily. She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah okay and a ghost tried to shake Caysi off the north tower." she stated. Kiera was trying to make a point that students shouldnt let ghost scare them.

"Its understandable why your not scared, they can't touch you. But have you heard of the ones that get so angry, that anger controls their powers, eventually they get weak though." she said looking at the ghost, she seem the sort of type.

((BTW I love your banner :) ))

Kiera nodded her head. "Yeah actually I have. One shook the whole North tower in an attempt to throw Professor Black, Caysi, and I out of it. It left after it was threatened by Professor Black. It was centuries old and had a good deal of power." Kiera told Maddiie. "I am not worried."

((thanks!!))

"Oh I doubt you are." Maddiie looked at the others that were with Kiera. Ellie was among one of them but their were two others she never meet before, and one of them were cryings. "Its not a good idea being here at the moment." she said looking at the slytherin girl. "The lighting seem to be to dim here." it was pretty dark, I wonder how Slytherin student can get use to this, it was sort of her first time here.

"how can i go, the ghost is blocking my way to the common room." lexi said wiping her tears. "i'm not used to ghost, why should be ghost i encounter." she said quietly. "i can't go now, maybe i'll stay."lexi said finally.

"Let just move somewhere else."Maddiie said looking at the young Slytherin girl. She never stood up to a ghost before but wasn't planning too. "Sorry young ghost we will let you be, I bid you good night." she said turning to the small ghost girl. The ghost eyes were still red, but you can hear a new sound from her. Like a moaning sound, but she floated back and disappear. "She will be back." Maddiie said in a moment of silent.

((Its okay I know who the ghost, that person will return tomorrow, I ask to do that, but the person says they will be back))

Annick started to moan, as she felt her anger rise again, stupid girl trying to stand up to her, I will show her. She disappear back into the walls, but you can here her moan getting louder. The light were getting dimmer and dimmer, and the pipes were rattling even louder. The girl was right, she will be back again.

{Sorry told Maddiie to come in, but I'm back}

"Pathetic" Ellie said, shaking her head as the ghost dissapeared.
"I dont know about yous but im staying, Lexi, Maddiie, yous can go if you want, but i wnt to stay and see what she does, she cant harm us, shes only a ghost" Ellie told them, she wasnt scared atall of a pathetic, bratty, ghost girl!
Ellie wondered if Keira would go too, she doubted it though!

"I'm not leaving." Maddiie said looking at Ellie "It be bad of me if I left, so I shall stay." she had wonder why she would. But her curiosity had found her here, so now she must stay and see what happens "What you guys doing, before I got here.?" she asked the group.

Kiera shook her head and scoffed at the ghost. "Yeah right like I am leaving. I'm not afraid of any ghost." she replied to Maddiie and Ellie. Kiera had expected Ellie to stay. She was a Gryffindor for a reason. Kiera smiled at the two. She didnt care that the lights were dimming and there was moaning. The little ghost couldnt touch them.

((oh okay I didnt know that!))

Ellie grinned at Keira and Maddiie, glad they werent going, she hadnt expected Keira to anyway, she was like herself, a brave Gryffindor and Ellie agreed with keira, she certainly wasnt scared of a ghost, especially one that looked younger than herself!
"Oh, nothing much" Ellie replied to Maddiie with a smile.

Kiera looked at Maddiie. "We were wanting to go adventuring but then that little nasty ghost showed up telling us we were in her home and we couldnt explore." Kiera said in an annoyed voice. The ghost was spoiling her fun.

"Is this the explorations club." Maddiie ask them both. She remember when it was first started, Pun her friend had organize it. She wonder who was running it now, maybe she can take over it, or maybe not. To much stress will only cause Maddiie to a brake down.

"So shall I join you than?" she asked as she took a step passed them. Even if they said no she wasn't leaving fearing that ghost will come back. After all Kiera was the only third year here, she didn't want to leave her with first year and not knowing what to do.

Kiera nodded her head and smiled. "Of course." she said slightly relieved. She would feel better with another third year around. At least Maddiie knew enough magic and could help if they did get in trouble.

"So shall we continue" Maddiie asked looking beyone the dark area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back